• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.68 Feedback

DeletedUser16068

In general, the improvements to the messaging system are welcome. The click reduction in 'leaving conversations' (deleting messages) is most appreciated, as well as the ability to leave all conversations. Marking all conversations as read seems fairly inconsequential, as all I'm seeing it do is remove the reply numbers on the messages.

What do you mean "reply numbers"?

The "click reduction" in leaving messages is by one - not much of an improvement
I believe the garbage can to be redundant and could have been done without

DeletedUser24774

Some of the graphics changes to the iOS version are not so good. The "Z"s over production buildings and the new oversized task bar when you click on player names aren't much to applaud...but as far as detracting from game play, I really wish Inno would revert the star graphics. I mostly manual m/p, and the stars are VERY difficult to see in iOS now, and they also seem to stagger to load (so I may wind up tapping a building before the stars are all loaded). I'm also not crazy about the smaller, immobile stars on your personal city display, but that isn't as big of a deal as the stars on other people's cities. Stars should revert to gold (from the current silver/gray) and be bigger. Mobile gaming is mobile - so inherently a smaller screen than a PC. And some of us are old and don't want to have to buy a magnifying glass. Thanks!

DeletedUser10415

What do you mean "reply numbers"?

message threads that have been replied to since you last saw them have a number on them, for the number of replies. Marking all read simply removes those numbers, but does nothing to the message threads themselves.

qaccy

The new update brings us filters and graphics enhancements for the event history. It seems however this comes with a cost. Loading the event history is now very slow and doing aid down the lone is also taking me twice as long. I would be happy to lose both of these latest changes to speedily aid. Why is Inno wasting time fixing what is not broken when there are things that are not working like chat. Been broken since October. When will there be a way to click and drag to aid all in a page like what was proposed and voted for in the affirmative overwhelmingly.

Being someone who primarily aids via the event history, I can say I've noticed no difference in load times after the UI changes.

And you seem to have misunderstood the purpose of the proposals forum. An approved/popular proposal merely can or does get passed on to the developers - however, they have no prerogative to then implement it into the game.

DeletedUser13838

THe beef I have with the new UI is that instead of making the window larger so we still have 10 lines per page, we only have 9 lines per page and 11% more pages (like my beef with the 9 line trade window where 10 lines would make a lot more sense). Yes, there is no pleasing me. :)

DeletedUser21435

Absolutely hate the ZZzzzz in mobile. Why would you make it HARDER to see which buildings are not producing anything. I keep missing buildings because the Zzz were gone when I was scrolling over them. Absolute nightmare for a small screen like an iPhone. Have at least 5 other guildmates that hate it too and have missed buildings as well. Why is development time being put on things that aren't improvements at all? It seems like such a random change for something that was working just fine.

Also, the new format for aiding on mobile no longer scrolls sideways when you get to the person on the left or right edge so it's impossible to do a continuous movement to aid the entire list. To make matters worse, the aid box appears in different locations on the screen so you have to peck for it all over. Before this change one could simply tap the player on the very edge, which would scroll the list slightly, tap the aid, tap the next person on the edge, etc. which made it for a very smooth process to aid everybody. In fact, it used to be easier to do it on mobile than on the browser.

DeletedUser24459

I play mostly on PC but there are times when I have to get on mobile. I Agree, the ZZzzz's are a LOT worse.
I understand wanting to update graphics... lots of cool graphic updates on PC... but there are bigger issues that need to be addressed

DeletedUser23363

Please go back to the sleeping moon rather than the ZZZZZ notification for idle buildings in the mobile app. The other slight graphical changes are fine, but the ZZZZZ change is a step backwards.

DeletedUser14496

Absolutely hate the ZZzzzz in mobile. Why would you make it HARDER to see which buildings are not producing anything. I keep missing buildings because the Zzz were gone when I was scrolling over them. Absolute nightmare for a small screen like an iPhone. Have at least 5 other guildmates that hate it too and have missed buildings as well. Why is development time being put on things that aren't improvements at all? It seems like such a random change for something that was working just fine.

Also, the new format for aiding on mobile no longer scrolls sideways when you get to the person on the left or right edge so it's impossible to do a continuous movement to aid the entire list. To make matters worse, the aid box appears in different locations on the screen so you have to peck for it all over. Before this change one could simply tap the player on the very edge, which would scroll the list slightly, tap the aid, tap the next person on the edge, etc. which made it for a very smooth process to aid everybody. In fact, it used to be easier to do it on mobile than on the browser.

Came here to post this... Thanks for saving me the typing Toto!

DeletedUser23123

Don't know anything about the ZZZZZ, cause don't have any mobile device. But, is anyone have a very long lag for other cities to load up? Been wanting to Aid certain Friends and Guild members building and it taking forever or never to load up.

DeletedUser23123

I have seen some lag but not extreme. May have more to do with wifi / data speeds?
Could be. Did upgrade to W-7 because Vista kept going "Local Only". The Wifi here is above average with signals, but the data speed stinks even at High Speed. If 10Mbp considered High Speed.

Well after 24hrs of browser else where. Have to say it not my provider. Yahoo, YouTube and Local News Vids seem to be running fine. There something else screwy with the games servers. Don't know, but refreshing every 10 minute is about to get seriously aggravating. World L and N are the worst. K is slow, but doesn't hang. Even the Home Page is lagging. Innos, What did you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13360

Seems like since the last update, it takes forever for the game to load, and far too long for each screen to load. The constant refreshing is very aggravating. I know it is not my computer or speed. Everything has slowed down a bunch. Hopefully, this next update will fix that.

DeletedUser23469

Second all the comments re: the zz's and the small grey stars to identify potential motivate/polish buildings. Innos---please consider the fact that often people working on iPads and iPhones are doing so in environments when they do NOT have their screen brightness on a high setting....whether it's because they are playing in bed, on the family room sofa while others are watching TV in a darker room, or simply to preserve battery life. The zzz's and grey stars are almost IMPOSSIBLE to detect in those conditions. And then, you add the smallness of the screen and this is frustrating to say the least. Also, hate the big graphics and the fact the "aid" button doesn't scroll automatically as one moves through the guild and neighborhood to aid everyone. Please fix.