• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.84 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Let us hear your thoughts and suggestions about Changelog 1.84.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser13838

Can you say what the exact impact on the holo-holiday park is? I have 1 built and another in inventory.

DeletedUser9433

Will all guild members be able to see the Guild Treasury contributions?

Ylisaveta

Will all guild members be able to see the Guild Treasury contributions?

Yes. But it needs tweaking...like filters. Like the event history, donations are listed in timestamp order; a week's info was 44 pages long for my beta guild's 60-odd members, largely because each good donated by GB's gets its own line. It's great to have this info, though.

Ylisaveta

Can you say what the exact impact on the holo-holiday park is? I have 1 built and another in inventory.

Went and looked on the beta forum for you, a player posted, "holo holiday park now has 16000 happiness rather than 10750." ByeorDie's guide hasn't been updated yet, so I can't confirm (but I bet he knows :)).

DeletedUser13838

Thanks, that's a pretty big boost. I may build the other one and delete all my other culture buildings.

DeletedUser18851

It's no surprise considering that the developers don't play their own game and have no clue what is helpful to players, but this new treasury donation log?

You finally took a commonly requested feature and implemented it. But you SPAMMED it so badly to the point that it is virtually unusable. Someone collects their obs, atom and arc, and bam there are 15 lines of text. For one person in a guild of possible 80. THINK ABOUT THAT. Jesus. Just THINK.

THINK FOR ONCE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING.

Why should treasury GB's be included in this log? The point is to see who is donating to the treasury, not who is collecting their GB's. We can look at a person's city if we want to see how much they contribute in that regard.

JUST THINK. It's NOT THAT HARD.

Christ.

THINK.

DeletedUser23458

In GE when you choose to negotiate there is game to play.
If you lose the game the widow that offers you to continue playing for one turn in exchange for diamonds blocks the middle of the game so you cant see does it make sense to pay or not. Id like that you make that window movable or smaller so that we can better see the game window.

BruteForceAttack

It's no surprise considering that the developers don't play their own game and have no clue what is helpful to players, but this new treasury donation log?

You finally took a commonly requested feature and implemented it. But you SPAMMED it so badly to the point that it is virtually unusable. Someone collects their obs, atom and arc, and bam there are 15 lines of text. For one person in a guild of possible 80. THINK ABOUT THAT. Jesus. Just THINK.

THINK FOR ONCE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING.

Why should treasury GB's be included in this log? The point is to see who is donating to the treasury, not who is collecting their GB's. We can look at a person's city if we want to see how much they contribute in that regard.

JUST THINK. It's NOT THAT HARD.

Christ.

THINK.

If nothing atleast there should be an option for guild leaders to get an message with weekly donations in a format that leaders can copy past directly to an spreadsheet.

*Arturis*

Great Buildings level up notification is not working correctly, it either shows up long after the GB level up or not showing up at all, it happens after the last patch on Monday, it is a mess going through past GBs you donate to without it, please fix the problem, thank you:)

DeletedUser2714

Since the Holo-Holiday Park happiness is changed I don't need as many as I built in my city. We should be able to put it back in the Inventory I would think since it was wrong in the first place.
  • The balancing of Holo-Holiday Park was incorrect. The Park will now be providing a correct amount of happiness.

DeletedUser18851

Since the Holo-Holiday Park happiness is changed I don't need as many as I built in my city. We should be able to put it back in the Inventory I would think since it was wrong in the first place.

You can't possibly believe that was accidental. It was a classic Inno diamond grab. You simply cannot make the efficiency of the Holo park worse than the efficiency of FE premium culturals without premeditated intent. They were counting on people to just assume they were better, build them, and then regret it later once the diamonds were spent. And now inno has their money, and you have paid for excess. Don't expect anything in return.

Unless they're just horribly stupid, which is also the case...so I guess it's hard to know which deplorable characteristic of the company is at fault.

DeletedUser9433

You can't possibly believe that was accidental. It was a classic Inno diamond grab. You simply cannot make the efficiency of the Holo park worse than the efficiency of FE premium culturals without premeditated intent. They were counting on people to just assume they were better, build them, and then regret it later once the diamonds were spent. And now inno has their money, and you have paid for excess. Don't expect anything in return.

Unless they're just horribly stupid, which is also the case...so I guess it's hard to know which deplorable characteristic of the company is at fault.
Aren't the stupid ones the peeps that pay for an inferior product?

DeletedUser13838

I have 2 but got them through events. Frankly I would not rule out the 2nd option so quickly. But in any case would you rather them have made it 20k then nerf it to 16k? Now that would be a diamond grab!

DeletedUser8152

Yeah I don't understand how improving it can constitute a diamond grab...

Algona

Yeah I don't understand how improving it can constitute a diamond grab...

pfffft. Anybody who has played this game for any time or has any history on these boards knows everything INNO does is a diamond grab. Even the no changes to Diamonds or new uses for Diamonds on the Do not suggest list is a Diamond grab. You should learn the game and the forums before you post. n00b.

DeletedUser19599

Does someone know when the Arctic Orangery is arriving to the US servers?
I'm producing goods and i will finish today collecting those. I plan to build it as soon as i get a single BP.