• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

DeletedUser27889

Prepare for disappointment. It's a reskinned soccer event.
Personally I actually really liked the Soccer event. While yes it is a game of chance so are all the others. With the exception that you could learn your hoods routine and try to snipe in and grab a big win. I thought soccer was very well done.

In beta the thing they're complaining about most is not being able to save your roses/hearts whatever the 'Shot' comparable thing is, which doesn't make any sense and would really kill the game if you can't save them up but they have enough time to change that before it goes live. I'm looking forward to the carnival, I just wish/hope they would make the tree of love a prize. If not for anything than just to keep it in inventory because I don't have one.

DeletedUser3679

Prepare for disappointment. It's a reskinned soccer event.

Prepare for an even bigger disappointment. It's been announced that the gift tab will be deleted. In fact, it's gone from beta already.

barney001

No mention of the Crystal Villas flux up.

• The Rail Gun's "Power Shot" ability was not ignoring the Force Field ability. The description has been adjusted.
This one is GREAT, they found out the Rail Gun was further nerfed beyond what they intended, so instead of fixing it, they just change the description!

• The game was sometimes freezing when paging through the ages on the GvG Map. This should not happen again.
Another indication that no one in INNO even plays the game. Don't you realize that the game freezes in almost all aspects of GVG? How's about selecting troops to make up your army? What about going from Attached to Unattached? What about dragging 6 or 8 of your troops out of the army box to be replaced with fresh troops? The game freezes and stutters through this entire mess. You guys gotta get a dang clue.
I no longer even play anything that has to do with fighting on my PC because of the frustrating lag involved with it. I only do GEx using my tablet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26965

uh, since the update on live I can't visit people's city when looking at the members of a guild window or the players in the global ranking windw. clicking their avatar just brings up the drop down box which doesn't have the visit button.

edit: okay, I get it now, click on them which opens another little window then click on avatar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14197

uh, since the update on live I can't visit people's city when looking at the members of a guild window or the players in the global ranking windw. clicking their avatar just brings up the drop down box which doesn't have the visit button.

edit: okay, I get it now, click on them which opens another little window then click on avatar

I had to go to chat to find this out. I think I may like this new system. I don't have to visit the city to see the great buildings the person has. It is yet to see if it has any drawbacks, but so far I am ok with it and really think I am going to like it.

DeletedUser6071

Hello Team ; since this update took place I have lost 12,000 population due no doubt to the re-adjustments made to Crystal Villas . I can live with the loss of coins , but my available population is now -5,609 which means I am unable to construct even the simplest building . I consider this an unfair result and respectfully request a solution other than building additional houses which I do not have the space for.

DeletedUser27250

no mention of the "fair trade" option in the market (edit: mobile app only)? it uses a set 1:2, 1:1, or 2:1 ratio through all ages, most fair trade calculators wouls disagree beyond LMA. like the idea, hate the execution. can this be changed to allow the guild to decide which rates are fair?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17164

Don't see the new premium expansion available for me in my city that is in AF

barney001

The constant opening up of Event History is awful, please turn it off and let me decide when I need to open it up. It opens up when I log in when I revisit my city and the lag it creates is terrible. Doing anything with the event History window is a disaster, it freezes upon every click just like anything related to changing your army troops.

barney001

From Beta Forum

difficulty44.png
4th difficulty
difficulty44.png

If you feel ambitious, we have a new, extremely difficult extension to the Guild Expedition for you...
Very hard, very demanding, very challenging and very rewarding... Please welcome the 4th difficulty!

4th difficulty is an optional add-on for the most determined, powerful (and resourceful) guilds that feel like they want do even more than just completing the usual 100% every week. As the new difficulty is meant to be a choice and not a necessity, completing difficulty 3 will still mean reaching 100% progress (although guilds and players that are powering through the 4th difficulty will be indicated on the list).

If you decide to give 4th difficulty a shot, prepare for defeating two waves of enemies with significant bonuses to their statistics in all encounters. Of course negotiation is also possible - it is costly and some encounters may require medals and promethium (depending on your age).

Rewards for solving encounters will be accordingly better. There will be no coins or supplies. Small encounters will give you Diamonds, goods, Expedition attempts and usable items. Large encounters will reward you mostly with buildings, Diamonds and usable items.
What's more, there will normally be only two possible rewards, so the chance is 50/50. Therefore the chance of getting a really good reward is much higher.

Please remember that the 4th difficulty is meant to be extremely hard and demanding, so if you're more of a casual player, this feature might not be for you. We still encourage you to give it a try though! :)

DeletedUser8152

You can uncross your fingers. Wasn't fixed on N world.
Yep, I don't like it. Starting at your current era is good, but unless you are only posting one trade, having to rescroll every time ends up making it harder.

qaccy

Hello Team ; since this update took place I have lost 12,000 population due no doubt to the re-adjustments made to Crystal Villas . I can live with the loss of coins , but my available population is now -5,609 which means I am unable to construct even the simplest building . I consider this an unfair result and respectfully request a solution other than building additional houses which I do not have the space for.

There was an announcement put out in-game a week or two ago about this. If you checked your messages, you would have seen this announcement and had ample time to prepare for the change.

michaeld73

Having the trade drop downs open in current age is horrible. Not only that, it doesn't work correctly...HMA folks in our guild have their drop downs opening in FE/AF. If it stayed in place to the last good you selected, that would be fine, but scrolling every time you want to post a single trade is asinine. If Inno wants to put that feature in the game, should make it an option in setting instead. That way it doesn't hassle players that post more than one trade at a time.

DeletedUser8152

Having the trade drop downs open in current age is horrible. Not only that, it doesn't work correctly...HMA folks in our guild have their drop downs opening in FE/AF. If it stayed in place to the last good you selected, that would be fine, but scrolling every time you want to post a single trade is asinine. If Inno wants to put that feature in the game, should make it an option in setting instead. That way it doesn't hassle players that post more than one trade at a time.
I'm no fan of the new thing, but in my IndA city it opens up on IndA goods.