• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.94 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here for us! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26965

• "The Great Building Overview link has been added to several context menus. Now you can easily access the overview from the chat, Great Buildings and from the global ranking."
Thank you.:)

DeletedUser26965

• "The Friends Tavern buildings is now animated! Now you can see the visitors having fun in your tavern."
inb4 lag complaints;)

DeletedUser26335

Is sloow everywhere not just GVG , someone said it was because you opened X world if thats true please dont open any more new worlds its terrible has been .

DeletedUser28021

• "We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages."
Rats. Being able to save up FP has been very useful. I know you plan to nerf this in GE, and apparantly already have that on the Beta server. Now you are nerfing it here too.

Are you also going to nerf this in random rewards, events, and great building rewards? Or is the goal to make those more desirable, and treasure hunt and GE less desireable?

DeletedUser27889

We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages

What are premium packages? Is this referring to the packs you can buy stand alone that aren't diamonds? So even when you're paying money you can't get packs now?

I thought this change wasn't happening for a bit as it just got to beta. Funny we got this before we got the new GB contribution window with the new 'Spend diamonds to finish this GB' off button. You really don't have to guess why these are all going to the bar the now. Pretty soon the only way you'll be able to guarantee yourself a top spot on a GB is if you have your wallet sitting next to you =/

I'm all for inno making a profit but if the game is less fun for every player why do they think people are going to spend more? If you can't save up your packs and use them when/where you see fit it takes a big chunk out of the strategy part of the game. Even the wallet warriors will only p(l)ay so far as it still entertaining and challenging for them.

Also this very poorly affects new players and those advancing in eras who like to save their packs so they can unlock the new tech they will need faster. A new player whose getting 24 per day but waiting on goods to continue tech already has nothing to spend their bar points on, at least with packs they would be able to save them for when they could be used.

DeletedUser27040

Very opposed to not receiving FP packs from the Treasure Hunt anymore. That was the primary reason I even logged into the game on my laptop in the first place. I know they didn't remove the FP reward from the Treasure Hunt, but direct points weren't what I was after. I can do that with coins or diamonds (which is likely the purpose of this change).

Not to be dramatic or come off as a rage quitter, but I think this will motivate me to stop logging into the game via browser. I don't chat or GVG, so those features aren't an enticement for me. As Flash continues to not be supported anymore it's become more of a pain to even login via browser, I literally only put up with it for the FP packs from the treasure hunt and the odd unit to help quests that required recruiting them. If the treasure hunt feature ever comes to mobile, I'll keep doing it as it would be more convenient, but I can't emphasize enough my opposition to changing more FP packs into direct to the bar.

To be brutally honest, the recent focus on removing general access to FP packs doesn't really mesh up with the dev's stated rationale for changing them. If the goal is to reduce how many FP packs people are storing; then the focus should be on either setting a cap to inventory space or targeting high level Arcs, which yield far more daily FP packs than these other streams are pumping into the game. ((To be clear, I DON'T want to see Arcs get nerfed nor inventory caps added. I'm just pointing out that the conflict I see with their stated goal verses the perceived reality of where most FP packs are introduced into the game.))

DeletedUser26965

ITown

Makes no difference to me either way. My schedule conflicts with the treasure hunt timers, so I quit doing it a while ago. I hope that this does not extend to quest rewards though.

DeletedUser27040

Makes no difference to me either way. My schedule conflicts with the treasure hunt timers, so I quit doing it a while ago. I hope that this does not extend to quest rewards though.

The troubling bit is that is about all that's left after the GE & Treasure Hunt changes.

DeletedUser13360

Forcing people to spend the forge points right then, may interfere with their game play strategy. It will also slow down progress I think. Hope they don't do this to GB forge points. Many people save packs to use in the tech tree when a new era opens. If inventory is limited on what forge packs get there, it also slows down player's ability to work quickly through the tech tree. Maybe that is what INNO wants.

DeletedUser6540

very weak that again the dev team feels the need to take away something that has always been this way
many stock up on FP packs so when new ages come out they can be unlocked quickly
not to mention saving them for GB donations

who thinks this crap up?
Its like someone wakes up in the morning ans asks how can i screw with players and take something away from them
unbelievable!!!!