• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cheating in GVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40095

In the World of Arvahall, I believe the the Guild FoE-Rengi, Inc is cheating. IN just over two hours, they have just about covered the entire map. I looked up the guild and they have 60 members. Based on this number of members, it means that every member has had to complete 325 battles each, in just over two hours, so about 2 per minute, which may or may not be possible. Or they have performed 163 trades per player, about one every minute. I don't think that is possible within the game and that is based on needing 130 pts per sector.

Would someone please look into this as I truly do not believe it is physically possible?

WinnerGR

Is this definitely GvG not GbG because if it is GvG then yes it is impossible if it is GbG then noit is not imposible

RazorbackPirate

First, you mean GBG, not GvG. Those are 2 different areas of the game.

I'm also confident there is no cheating going on. Between Diamond building Siege Camps and Autobattle, what you describe is not only possible, It's pretty much par for the course for a top fighting guild. With Autobattle, it takes no more than 10 seconds per battle.

Since GBG activity seems to follow the 80/20 rule, even more impressive is that most likely, 80% of those advances have been done by just 15 members of the guild.

BruteForceAttack

In the World of Arvahall, I believe the the Guild FoE-Rengi, Inc is cheating. IN just over two hours, they have just about covered the entire map. I looked up the guild and they have 60 members. Based on this number of members, it means that every member has had to complete 325 battles each, in just over two hours, so about 2 per minute, which may or may not be possible. Or they have performed 163 trades per player, about one every minute. I don't think that is possible within the game and that is based on needing 130 pts per sector.

Would someone please look into this as I truly do not believe it is physically possible?

Check how many siege camps they have...with 0 attrition and just 5-6 members a sector can be taken under 2 mins

Algona

In the World of Arvahall, I believe the the Guild FoE-Rengi, Inc is cheating.

Report in game through a Support Ticket You might want to make sure you use the right terminology.

Posting here won;t do any good, INNO Customer Service does not read the forum except for Bugs and official Feedback

I agree with others who have posted, they prolly are not cheating, just fast and good.

Taixun

IN just over two hours, they have just about covered the entire map. I looked up the guild and they have 60 members. Based on this number of members, it means that every member has had to complete 325 battles each, in just over two hours, so about 2 per minute, which may or may not be possible. Or they have performed 163 trades per player, about one every minute. I don't think that is possible within the game and that is based on needing 130 pts per sector.

As other have said, this is more than possible.

Siege towers mean no attrition if you stack enough of them. Siege Towers can be built instantly with 50 diamonds each. Combine the two, and a guild much smaller than 60 members can easily tkae over the entire map, well within that time.

Only limitations would be guild good (doing this would be fairly draining, but a 60 member guild should be able to handle that)... and that's really it. If they want to be jerks, they can turn around and put Traps on the entire map as well (instantly).

A better question is why they would do that. More rewards can be gained from trading sectors back and forth. Taking over the entire map is counter to farming rewards...

-Sebastian-

Also, do you know "which" GBG map are you on? In U-world this season, there were 21 diamond guilds, 10 with 1000 league points. For some reason, the two strongest (IMO) guilds got put onto the "second" diamond map, with 1 other guild with 1000 and 4 guilds with league points from 999 to 962. It's brutal, and as far as I can see, not that much fun for anyone (and I'm in one of those two "strongest" guilds). If you wound up in a situation like that, you might be facing a very strong guild that doesn't have much competition...

BruteForceAttack

Also, do you know "which" GBG map are you on? In U-world this season, there were 21 diamond guilds, 10 with 1000 league points. For some reason, the two strongest (IMO) guilds got put onto the "second" diamond map, with 1 other guild with 1000 and 4 guilds with league points from 999 to 962. It's brutal, and as far as I can see, not that much fun for anyone (and I'm in one of those two "strongest" guilds). If you wound up in a situation like that, you might be facing a very strong guild that doesn't have much competition...

When LP is same, community hasn't figured out the logic of placement of the guilds, for all we know it maybe random.

-Sebastian-

I think it's random, or something close to random (like "battle count of median player"). A few seasons ago, on the top diamond map, the #1 and #3 guild stayed in the top map the next round, and the #2 guild went to the second map. This time, the same 3 guilds were in the same order, and the #3 guild stayed in the top map, and the #1 and #2 guilds went to the second. All our league points were always 1000.

I have a more basic Rengi question----who are they? Whenever there is bullying and nasty backstabbing, they are always there- despicable. But who in hell are they?

Agent327

Forum Rules

To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Forge of Empires Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.