• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30881

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Nerwhal
diamonds lots/and diamond generating building
expansions
free Alcatraz
free capitol building
more troop slots buyable with coins /more troop slots

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.

DeletedUser26120

On the fifteenth day of Christmas I wished for more diamonds.

Dursland - Vingrid

DeletedUser30881

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
Nerwhal
More friends spaces
Guild members free friends/able to visit guild members taverns
Ability to put items not in storage but somewhere so you can rearrange town

DeletedUser9930

A wish for Friday (Xyr):

Americans set aside their attitude of superiority and learn from other peoples/countries

DeletedUser22143

Complete Indian Fountain Set
Terrace Farm
Checkmate Square
Wishing Well
SoK
100k Medals
Expansion
Speakers Corner
500 fps
10 - 1/2 day bonus for rogue training

DeletedUser29663

My FoE wish list...
1. SE Indian Palace missing pices for my other 3 worlds
2. 300 FP
3. 1000 diamonds
4. 10 wishing wells

DeletedUser30770

A new Winter Theme Special Building:

Ice Rink (2x3 or 3x4*) - Needs people to run it, offers a very modest level of Happiness.
Can be: Motivated? Yes. Plundered? Yes.

5 min = "Concessions" for Coins
15 min = "Venue Merchandise" for Coins
1 hr = "Free/Open Skate" for Coins
4 hr = "Hockey Game" for Medals
8 hr = "Ice Show/Performance" for Medals
1 day = "Hockey Tournament" for Guild Power

* I'd prefer to see the smaller 2x3 version, so the 'production' amounts would need to reflect that size, of course.
The grand opening is expected in Dunarsund around November, 2017! ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30325

Wishing for a pet to warn intruders to beware. Could be a dog; lion, tiger, gorilla....anything that growls when someone enters my village to attack or plunder.

I know...! I already have a Tiger's Den from the Summer event...you could link it to that.

Village is Tuulech

DeletedUser26154

Arctic Future Plasma Range Artillery Barracks building.
On Rugnir please.
Thank you.

DeletedUser30761

Arvahall please...
1. SoKs
2. HoFs
3. Exapnsions
4. Indian Palace Set
5. Zen Garden Set

DeletedUser30246

Rugnir

iOS Version 1.106.1, as to keep FP's and not have clock reset everytime I log in

Merry Christmas! (In July)

Status
Not open for further replies.