• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svetkavitsa

My WishList:
Nishikigoi Pond, my spring set has been soooo sad all this time without it.
More SoKs
The improved FP donation system =)

DeletedUser30470

Increase the FP counter so it goes past 10, so if I miss a day logging in, I don't feel sad over losing FP. And, a counter on donating to GB's, so I can set how many points I want with a few clicks, instead of being restricted to 1 or all. Merry Christmas, people!

DeletedUser22143

Complete Indian Fountain Set
Terrace Farm
Checkmate Square
Wishing Well
SoK
100k Medals
Expansion
Speakers Corner
500 FP Pack

DeletedUser30905

Wish list; bender playground , luau . I will submit suggestions in a few days . Ariadne 715 The white , on uceria .

DeletedUser30897

And all of a sudden, I had a Hall of Fame in my inventory. Thank you!!

And still I have some wishes

• Terrace Farms
• Expansions
• Rogue Hideouts
• Lots of FPs
• Missing items from last event
• Hundreds of Goods from all ages
• A grand prize

• No more rain for the next few days

DeletedUser30935

Wish list:
5 "south" Arc BPs
5 more south Arc BPs
5 more south Arc BPs
Speakers corner

Langendorn

Penguin174

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me in JAIMS;
11 Mega Medal Packs
10 Wishing Wells
9 Renovation Kits
8 Watch Fires
7 Free Xpansjons
6 SOK's
5 Rogue Hideouts
4 Tribal Squares
3 Hundred FP's
2 Million Diamonds
and a partridge in a Decorated Baobab Tree.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26805

Dear Santa, for Today I wish for:
1. The BPs & Goods to build a Gaea Statue, even tho I'm only in the Progressive Age
2. The Bps & Goods to build a Seed Vault
3 Wasn't one of the "wonders" of the Ancient world, the "Library of Alexandria" I want one (It should be limited to one/ City)
Since SoKs are 2x2 The Library of Alexandria should be 4x4 & pump out more than 4 FP/ day (8 would be nice LOL) and if it also pumped out say 50 Medals/day it would become a "must have" for every city, competing with Caravanseries. Make it pretty & work out the details, I just throw these Ideas out into the void. LOL
4. I wish I could remember what the stuff in last winter's event was. I'm too lazy to go look it up.
5. I wish I had a more secure way of finding this Thread. Unless someone else has posted recently I can't even find it (but then it's only gonna go for one more day, so that's "Closing the Barn door after the Horse has left")
6. I had another "Idea" earlier, but now I can't remember what it was, oh well the vagaries of geriatric's

DeletedUser30459

Today, I shall brag: YAY! 100 of each of the PME goods suddenly appeared in my inventory! Nice way to kick-start the era! Thanks so much!
And just because I want to ad to the plethora of wishes for expansions, I shall wish for expansions, though I realize that this will likely go nowhere: expansions are probably the single most-purchased item and giving expansions away would be tantamount to Innogames shooting themselves in the foot. I would also appreciate the ability to rotate buildings, though if I had to choose between that or the ability to trade items with friends/guildmates, I would choose the latter. As far as in-game items, I would wish for more watchfires, the profile pic of the zombie-king, a reindeer paddock a checkmate square and anything else that either produces medals or gives a passive protection bonus. That's my list for today. Thanks again! Here's hoping for the grand prize!

World: Uceria

DeletedUser18644

I would like:

A Titan Arum Plant

I would like to see a new GB in the image of a military training academy. This GB would house/train 4 or so units. Those units would gain attack and defense capabilities the longer they stay, capped at a certain level. The units could be used as all others be removing them from the academy, and would also perish like any other unit.

World: Qunrir

DeletedUser23863

I would love to get my missing Emperor's Entrance Piece for the Cherry Blossom Set!! An elephant fountain would be awesome too! Both of these for my Qunrir City.

Status
Not open for further replies.