• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26582

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
My wish list:
Event buildings that produce forge points, attack bonus & refined goods ( if you're Modern or above)
A building like a ski resort would be cool! It could give various items, fps, goods, medals. The resort should be something that isn't hard to get.

DeletedUser29708

More expansions
Ability to trade unwanted or unneeded items from events with friends or guildmates who may need or want them
Ability to hurry production by spending diamonds (a reasonable number - not 500) or FP.

DeletedUser29957

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser30197

My wishlist would b 1. More expansions 2. Trip to Maine for my family 3. More expansions 4. Diamonds

DeletedUser30208

DeletedUser26488

1) Gaea Statue
2) Rain Forest Project
3) Atomium
4) Elephant Set
5) SoKs

But FIRST I need EXPANSIONS!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser30194

My christmas wish list"
20 expansions
1 winning lottery ticket
Time

DeletedUser12533

I would love to have a Audi S5
Trip to Disney for the family plus $5,000 spending money

I would love more expansion for the city
more SOK's

DeletedUser25657

My Wish List:
When winning 100 fps in GE, that they be put into inventory as 10 large.
Winter Gate
SOK
Terrace Farm

DeletedUser29356

1. Expention Squares
2. Ability to move the Expention Squares on the play board
3. GB that does it all
4. One of each that everyone else wants :)
5. Hidden rewards( including Fps ) on the grounds outside of the city limits

DeletedUser29712

Wish List:
1) SoKs
2) Wishing Wells... gallons of wishing wells
3) Checkmate Square
4) Terrace Farm

DeletedUser30196

Items: wishing well.
Ski Lodge
Star Trek Academy
Bookstore
Checkmate square

And lots of FP

DeletedUser21689

Wish List~
#1. 300 FP's
#2. New Wifi
#3. New Computer
#4. 500 of each AF good
#5. SoK

DeletedUser18415

I would like to see guild expedition buildings that add bonuses when they are next to other guild expedition buildings. A decoration that adds one to city defense when it is next to another guild expedition building. A production building that adds happiness and give gold.

I would also like a smaller production building that produces special potions or small forge point packs.

Small decorations that commemorate achievements like completing the entire guild expedition 1 time ECT.

Guild achievements like MVP or best fighter that help build team spirit.

Finally maybe a guild quest that requires 5 or 10 or 20 players to complete that gives a special building or achievement. Like a special great building. It could be the United nations that would work like a wishing well only bigger and better

Shrines of Knowledge
Seed Vault gives FPs
More expansions by medals
Chateau bonus also affects forge points
More ways to earn diamonds

DeletedUser30201

1. A way to trade unwanted inventory
2. More expansions
3. Diamond

Krysnos

RL Wishlist: An end to this constant migraine that I've had for over 13 years. I'm tired of all the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.