• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30200

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
1: peace on Earth and Goodwill to all men (and women too)
2: 100 zero cost expansions
3: 100,000,000 diamonds
4: a Shrine of knowledge (Only 1 since I don't have room for it lol)
5: $700 a week for 20 years so I can move to a part time job since I got a new baby boy coming in about 3 weeks
6:Rouge Hideout, Drummer camp, color guard camp, blueprints to build every GB in the game, medals, other in game goodies.
7: Making it so I don't have to bug a guild leader every time I want to unlock the next level in GE.

DeletedUser30218

I see a lot of requests for SOKs. Personally I like the Shrine of Awe. Would love a Sakura Rock to round out my third garden!

FP's and Medals are always welcome!

Other wishes:
Speakers Corner
Expansions
Store Building Kits
Building Upgrades

wahooo

SoKs Sacred sky watch terrace farms (smaller) expansion slots and of course diamonds ! Thanks Santa ! lol !

DeletedUser30219

I am new to the game so i will take anything you are giving out!

FP would be my first pick

DeletedUser30234

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser

A time warping building...
we're in the far away future, oceanic, so we should be able to warp time, shorten the waiting time.
Lets say I collect my city at 5 o'clock and forgot one building...
No big problem; at 7 o'clock I use the time warp and return the forgotten building to the main collect group.
As we level up, our time span increases and the number of affected buildings increases too

DeletedUser30217

my wishlist is as follow:
-terrace farm
-large confectionery
-more expansions
-fp
thanks.

DeletedUser27694

SoK (one that upgrades on its own)
Expansions, and more expansions

DeletedUser30112

I would like a Hedge Maze, The Arc, a Wishing Well, 5 Expansions, a Christmas Tree and 1000 diamonds. I'd be happy with one, or all of these.

DeletedUser30224

How do we enter this contest

DeletedUser27441

My wish list:

a pawn shop to trade items collected over the year
a way to gift some of those items to other players
a way to sell items with real currency

DeletedUser30240

Sok's
Expansions
Diamonds
Berry blossom set
Maybe a bazaar or two
:D

DeletedUser29221

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)

My biggest wish is more expansions maybe as prizes in event or collect pieces in GE (as relic prizes) and when you get enough you get expansion. My second wish is a Diamond Tree when harvested gives you diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.