• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30079

My Christmas Wish List:

SoK's
Expansions
Perhaps a Barter system in the Tavern that uses inventory items to trade among friends.

DeletedUser30057

I wish...
- Tens of thousands of Forge points;
- hundreds of thousands of Diamonds;
- Observatory/Alcatraz BPs;
- many other BPs;
- full land open ended expansions;
- a Diamond mine;
- a way to gift items not needed to players who need/want them.
Thank you Santa!!!

DeletedUser29533

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

A pawn shop or something like that to unload all the extra stuff we win in events that will never be used.
A cottage on the Beach
A New job.

DeletedUser30091

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

More Rogue Hideouts
Wishing Well
Terrace Farm
More Champions Retreats

DeletedUser24847

Santa's Workshop, SoKs, but most of all, expansions, expansions, expansions! :)

murrsumm

My Christmas wish list:

1. Terraced Farm
2. GE FPs as FP packages not added to the FP bar
3. 2x2 roads that can transit an odd row
4. Ability to see not only trades that others have taken but also trades that I have taken in the Event History
5. Ability to see when donations were made to my GBs
6. Ability to see what goods are produced by buildings
7. Ability to see what armies are produced by Alcatraz
8. 25 FP packs

DeletedUser28978

my Wishlist
1) Anti-research potion to reverse research fps or benefits
2) +1 army unit potion-gives you a random army unit 1 level above your present era.
3) Expansion potions-either 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 squares
4) +1 Goods potion-gives you 5 random goods above your present era
5) Sell my useless stuff in my inventory

DeletedUser30049

1.SoK
2.Bandar Playground
3.Elephant Fountain Gate
4.Bazaar
5.Luau

drdareme2

of course more SOK's
lots of fps
expansions to hold all the big new buildings, most of mine are in the inventory.

DeletedUser9649

My wish is for ..SOK. Expansions, attacking power, and expansions..My new building would be a 1x1 ice cream and cookie maker, all in 1 that gives a FP when motivated...;-)
Brisgard, sonshine777

Praetorius

Remove the expiration timer on Treasure hunt.

Make 2x2 expansions.

An update to the Monastery.

A way to decorate the Town Hall and give it your own flair.

A way to combine several SoKs into a super SoK for efficiency's sake.

(Fel Dranghyr)

Last edited:

DeletedUser29141

DeletedUser29773

My wish list I want the money to catch up on bills get my house fixed and a good rv.

DeletedUser28895

Wishlist
SoKs (can never have enough)
Expansions
FPs
Wishing Wells

DeletedUser13882

I would like to see more
shrines of knowledge
Watchfires
Expansions as special
Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.