• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30072

Expansions and FPs please.
Also I like the idea of a pawn shop for useless items in your inventory.

Mandy McNair

more expansions,smaller fp buildings and diamonds and be able to get pieces of quest building you missed like the elephant fountain etc
and to win the lottery lol

DeletedUser30097

My wish list:
Shrines of Knowledge
Expansions
Forge point packages
Ability to rotate our buildings

DeletedUser29404

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
I would ask Santa for:
Legendary Items (Graveyard,Confectionary, Etc.)
The chance for Missing Past Event Items
(Kiosk, Balloon, Checkmate Square, Etc)
Friend Bonuses. (Ie., Having 140 friends, Motivating/Polishing friends for "X" consecutive days, along the lines of being a great Friend!)
The Treasure Hunt for Mobile Players!!
Better Prizes in 2nd & 3rd Level GE. Less Faces/Gates.
Lastly, a Daily Diamond Contest! Whereas every who scores "X" points, or, Conquers "X" sectors, or, Wins "X" Battles in PvP or GvG gets a chance to win 500 Diamonds.
Or substitute Diamonds for Medals, so expansions are more "reachable" for players, esp OF, and AF players.

DeletedUser6564

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
More of the Fountain of Youth

DeletedUser30016

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

Christmas Wish List

1) Free of chronic back pain
2) Financial freedom
3) FP Generators
4) A way to sell items won through events that I don't need/use

DeletedUser30107

My wish list:
Expansions
Monastery

Ability to rotate items
Ability to swap buildings with guild

DeletedUser26582

Koncore

Wish list:
Expansions
SOKs
100+ FP packages
Humongous Confectionary

Goods packages for ages i haven't made it to yet, to help me build GBs of those ages.

I'd also like a Pawn shop to trade the useless things I get in the events and expedition, and/or a way to trade and gift items to friends and guildmates.

DeletedUser29920

Hi, I would really like to see more storage for things we have accumulated. Maybe expansions as a top prize. Love the events look forward to them, maybe a flea market to trade items we don't want. Ty

BADMOON69

My wish list would include a cruise to the Caribbean
Oh Yeah, I'm going in Jan
but I could use a traveling companion

DeletedUser30076

My wishlist:

Shrines of Knowledge
Expansions
All expenses paid trip to Ireland
A new Kayak
And a new disc golf basket. (not Innova)

DeletedUser19134

How about a 'planning grid map' of my town that I can move buildings around....an area to put some off to the side, so that I can rearrange my city freely instead of deleting things or storing items just so I have room to move things around. Trying to get the best and most efficient placement of my buildings in my city. The way it is really sucks.... hard to manage building placements, especially the special quest stuff that takes up so much room. Other things have to be moved....difficult to do as it's designed.

DeletedUser18535

In game wish list
Lots of medals for expansions
SoK's
Terrance farm
Arc bps

Real life wish list
Destiny 2 Beta key
Air conditioner for the summer
Better computer
PS4
Better headset

DeletedUser27927

The following is meant as an attempt to help. In the announcement of this contest, there is a grammar gaffe. "Included" should be "include."

That said, my wish list:

20 expansions
3 rogue hideouts
2 champion's retreats
16 1-up kits
5 instances of a custom building, size 2X3, each of which generates 24 forge points a day, a population of 500 and enough happiness to keep them ecstatic
--it would be a bonus if I were allowed to participate in the design of such a building (Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Rochester Institute of Technology, May 1986) and it was made available to other players

DeletedUser30109

Shrine of knowledge
Christmas tree that give a random gift
Wishing well
Hedge maze

Status
Not open for further replies.