• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aard1

Known as the Season of leoN.
My wish one click buff for guild mates and friends. If that is in the realm of impossibility then I would like Whirled Peas.

DeletedUser

Wish list:
#1. Land expansion's
#2. Better chances at blueprints
#3. Winning lotto ticket

DeletedUser30133

My wish list:

Expansions as rare prizes
Bring back emojis
Show GB contribution time stamps
Allow username changes as a rare prize
Do more with the empty space on the map
GvG for mobile
Guild Forums for mobile

And in real life:
Hot rod parts for my F100

DeletedUser30117

My Christmas Wish List Is: #1----I Would Like To Have/Own All The Great Building's. #2----To Have/Own All The Land Areas. #3----Have/Own 25 Million Forge Points!!!...

DeletedUser29289

Dear Santa, for Christmas in July my wish is for;

SoKs,
Land Expansions,
Wishing Wells,
Maybe even a maharajas palace if it will fit

And a speakers Corner to help me spread peace and love all throughout the lands

Yours truly,
Oxrin

DeletedUser17681

SoK - didn't see more than a couple on the wheel during summer event
A market where you can trade buildings from a set for buildings you didn't get, so I could look at them in my city instead of dead inventory.
Two front teeth, thanks garrison77 - I'm having to buy them right now.

DeletedUser30164

Christmas Wish List!!
Expansions
FP loads of them!!
And Diamonds!!! :)

DeletedUser30150

Thanks for creating and maintaining this excellent game and keeping it interesting with so many events.
Any prizes are wonderful... thanks!
(Especially expansions) ;)

DeletedUser30158

1.) Lambeu Field
2.) the magic bean in millennial park
3.) insane asylum
4.) for me personally, one bad baseball contract, like the one Sandoval signed with the Red Sox. Give me $75MM to do nothing for three years
5.) one million forge points that's I can spend on me and my friends
6.) expansions, I don't have room for all these event buildings

DeletedUser28773

the ability to disable raiding and plundering from other players (I hate pvp.)
The ability to sell inventory items
The ability to trade items from one of my cities inventory's to another city I have on a different server.
a larger city construction space and easier access to expansions
the ability to buy renovation kits when ever we need them
The ability to purchase missing set items EG: buildings from the cherry blossom set , or any other multi-building set.
The ability to rotate buildings

that's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30171

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This

DeletedUser30166

Diamonds, forge points, lol. Um the cherry garden, bazaars luaus. Soccer fields those kind of production buildings

Benzie

Prizes I want:
- Shrines of Knowledge
- Cherry Blossom Set
- Premium Buildings
- One-up/renovation kits
- Diamonds!

Ideas
- Ability to trade (or give away) older BPs to members of our guild
- Allow selling/trading for items in our inventory with guild members
- Allow multi-age trades for goods (so a 2-age trade at a 4:1 ratio should be allowed)
- Ability to store FPs when winning them from GE

DeletedUser30040

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Need a new car. A decent apartment or house would be nice too.

wahooo

Hmmm SoKs Sacred Sky Watch, Terrace farm expansion slots and of course diamonds
Thanks Santa ! lol !

DeletedUser26091

I would like 300 FPs obviously. How about expansions, more FPs, and more diamonds? Those are ALWAYS in demand and short supply, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daley the Great

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
SoK, Terrace Farm, FP packages, Medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.