• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22898

My wishlist;

Expansions, expansions and more expansions. I would also like a 1,000,000 fp pack.

DeletedUser28969

Wish List: Notification of attacks. More Store Building. Logic exercises.

DeletedUser8230

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

Tigers' Den (Lion’s Den) provide at least 5% defense when attacking

Shrine of Knowledge

2 Tier story Legendary Confectionary (also provide select goods from any era of players choosing) at least 10 per day

Speaker's Corner (Reindeer Corner)

Winter Monastery

SPECIAL NEW GB

NORTH POLE- provides defense when attacking and or select goods from any era of players choosing

DeletedUser28408

1. 2018 Honda CRF450R
2. 2018 Honda CRF250R
3. Toy hauler
4. 1,000,000 FP's
5. Rain Forest Project
6. Ford F-550

DeletedUser30346

i like X-mas in July!!!! we have done it in our house for 40 years. my kiddo was born on Christmas eve, as were a bunch of other family. so instead of changing birthdays, we changed X-mas! we invite unsuspecting new friends (normally some old friends and some new friends) over for a dinner in July and have Christmas, complete with stocking, presents,a Christmas tree, and X-mas cookies. I only retired the Santa suit about 5 years ago!
my Christmas in July wish list is the same as always. good health, goods friends, good scotch, and new socks.
And for this event:
being able to know what "goods" i receive in GE, i like Chunco's idea of a pawn shop, for anything, and another way to pick up expansions. i guess if i'm howling at the moon, a better city builder!
Thanx' for the fun!

DeletedUser27178

Santa Baby.... A fur coat made of SoK's....
Santa Baby.... The deed to 4x4 Expansions....
And Santa Baby.... When you come down the chminey - tonight...
A chestul of FOE diamonds....
Santa Baby.... Hurry down the Chimney Tonight!!!

DeletedUser30385

True Christmas wish list:
New gloves (burton pipe)
New socks (burton)
Apple gift card to get diamonds

Game wish list:
Shrine of knowledge x2
One free level upgrade of GB of my choice
Better odds of a rare in ToR (maybe a paid reward in tavern)

Ideas:
Since this is Christmas in July and winter is coming......
maybe a Game or Thrones event with castles that match the show or something along those lines... the north would remember that...

DeletedUser30403

My Christmas wishlist is 1. Rogue Hideout, 2. Rogue Hideout, and 3. Rogue Hideout.

DeletedUser26175

Diamonds! Thousands of diamonds! Enough for at least 10 expansions.

DeletedUser28467

Wish list:

1. Children that never fight with each other
2. Calorie-free brownies that taste like the real thing
3. The ability to rotate buildings

Sinerania

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.