• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22281

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser30427

Marry July Christmas... I looked for a card at Hallmark but they were out, sorry. A black market building where you could trade or sell ones you no longer want. A storage box to hold GB's and retrieve them at the same level. Keep building lands, like outer space. Thanks for the good game.

DeletedUser28418

All the above requested, a Penthouse, unlimited FPs, Santa's Workshop, 5 Stars Resorts.

DeletedUser30443

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
1) MORE SPACE to place everything and the expansions to go along with it.
2) The ability to redo the layout of my city without the removal of buildings.
3) Shrine of Knowledge
4) Hall of Fame
5) The Final piece of the Fountain set
6) More Diamond rewards
7) More FP generating items that take up a small amount of space.
8) For the BP trade system to give me that 1 BP I'm looking for more often.

DeletedUser30417

My wish list:
Terrace farm!
The ability to get next age goods!!!
Expansions as prizes,
Create Open Market to post trades of buildings or prizes,
Rotatable Buildings (so, they can arrange in different ways),
More and regular events!

DeletedUser28771

My wish list:1) A petting zoo that produces daily FP
2) Land expansions to be put in the gift items on events
3) women warrior avatars (red hair)

DeletedUser30426

My Christmas in July wish list is:
1) Expansion
2) Enough diamonds for an expansion
3) Shrine of Inspiration
4) Shrine of Knowledge
5) Renovation Kit
6) One Up Kit
7) Rogue Hideout
8) Legendary Confectionary
9) Watchfire

Future Buildings:
1) Inventory Trader: Allows you to trade items from your inventory with other players.

BeccaS69

My Christmas in July Wishlist:
1) Santa's Workshop with a smaller footprint
2) A new GB that boosts Defense for fighting troops (not city defense)
3) A new GB that you can choose the Era of goods to pay to treasury (to cover cost of level 2 GE as an example)
4) More expansions (not diamond ones)
5) The ability for Guild leaders to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

DeletedUser30444

wish list
1) 300 fp
2) super warrior that kills every one (lol)
3) expansions
4) more goods so I can build production buildings

DeletedUser30450

More space

DeletedUser8345

1. July snowstorm in Texas. It's too hot here.
2. New shotgun. Gonna get Santa if he comes down the chimney again. I told him last year trespassing will no longer be tolerated.
3. New rifle and some deer corn. Rudolph will make delicious sausage. I told him last year to stay off the roof but he never listens.
4. More FOE combat maps to conquer like the continent map or GE map.
5. Get rid of current GvG and create a more balanced guild vs guild combat.

DeletedUser29068

1. A 2 lane road that is actually 1x1 but each square reduces happiness. Something akin to a double-decker highway.
2. More ways to get expansions
3. The ability to place buildings outside of the boundaries temporarily to move around the city.
4. Ability to have 2 armies protecting a city.
5. Ability to rotate buildings.
6. Ability to flag buildings to be higher priority to be motivated/polished.
7. More ways to get reno-kits or one-ups. Especially through the 4th tier of guild expedition (honestly why is a store building item an option for the last prize?!)
8. Ability to trade items that are gained from guild expedition that normally cost diamonds into diamonds even at a greatly reduced ratio.
9. Revamp some of the GBs to be more useful

Things I would like to receive:
1. SoK
2. Expansions
3. Reno-Kits
4. Anything from cherry blossom set
5. Any production building that can generate goods as an option

DeletedUser30432

my Christmas wish list. expansions, terrace farm , bazaar, wishing wells

XENA27

Dear Santa

This is my only wish...
1. Access to GvG on mobile phones and tablets

I have been a good girl.

Xena

DeletedUser15879

1) Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Avatar
2) SOK
3) New Great Building that gives attack bonus

DeletedUser16119

1. More ways to get or win expansions.
2. A way to buy supplies with coins.
3. A way to trade buildings with Guild members & friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.