• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30532

I just want goodies for Christmas. I have been a very good boy, I promise!!!

DeletedUser29899

I wish to be able to turn the buildings of one direction or the other
Mode space please! :)
More Forge point and diamonds! :)

Metallica, Amon amarth and Slayer in my backyard for a big big party! :)

DeletedUser30536

I just started playing this year, so I don't know what was available in past winter events. What I would really like is more of the storage for buildings.

Paul the Heretic

SoK's SoK's SoK's
Fire watches
Rogue Hideouts
More housing with 24 hr collection
Renovation kits maybe even a chance to get a mass reno kit
expand the city size and allow for more expansions. More expansions earlier on. More expansions for fewer medals.

And less need to always having to spend diamonds

DeletedUser26506

• My wish list:

In other layout city building type games there is a city editor option it allows you to edit your layout and save the changes and use as current or not. FOE needs this feature in a bad way to help plan and move things around with a full city without being forced to sell buildings prints to create space for you to do so. It should be free to use as well.

Using the store building option should not make the stored building return to it's default settings (rogue hideout that you've spent diamonds on to unlock all 5 slots is reduced back to the default two slots when store building is used)

Many of us have wasted diamonds by mistake by clicking on a building complete instantly pop up or train instantly pop up. Would like safe guards for that.

Adjusted balance for defending troops. Possibly only allowing attacks from same age troops or a penalty imposed for attackers using troops of a much higher era. 200 defense doesn't help a defender against troops 3 era's higher.

Most importantly the option for gvg on devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30540

Wishlist

1)SoK
2)My father back
3) more space!!!!
4) love for all and peace

DelRoi

A few ideas for new items:
1. North Pole sign (Forge Point bonus)
2. Lawn Candy Cane (production bonus)
3. Town Crier (defense bonus)
4. Snowman (supply bonus)
5. Carolers (happiness)
6. Snowball fort (attack bonus)
The best gifts come in small packages, so I'd suggest any of the above to be 1X1 or 2X2 that do not require road access.

Current items we could all use more of:
1. Shrine of Knowledge
2. Wishing Well
3. Rogue Hideout
4. Expansions (maybe even a double expansion)

My personal wish? All I can think of is celebrating the upcoming holiday with my mum cancer free.

ej2984

imy wish would be to finish the cherry blossom set i got 3 out of the 5, and i was also wondering if we would ever be able to rotate our buildings. Also just curious if you guys are working on FoE2?

DeletedUser30543

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
Christmas list: a lot of expansions
A lot of supplies

DeletedUser9573

Expansions would be nice, my inventory is full of stuff I can't build.
SoKs, and a McLaren :)
The thing I would like to see, is the ability to plunder an attacker, if my defense is succesful. I mean fair is fair, yes?

DeletedUser30545

To Enter put your Wish list (in game items or just in real life wish list) in a reply to this thread.

In Example - My Christmas Wish list - 1. a Year round go any time I want pass to Disney (and the money to get there...lol)
Rogue Hideout would be a nice Christmas gift. Always seems to allude me.

DeletedUser27539

300 FPs, More temple of relics specell items Win more diamonds . Atom bombs

DeletedUser12727

Expansions
FP Buildings
Diamonds
Pawn Shop thingy someone mentioned before and
a partridge in a pear tree

Feirefis

I want
1.) military buildings from future ages
2.) A million Diamonds
3.) A million ForgePoints
4.) Some annoying bugs fixed - like the endless soundloops in GE fights

DeletedUser30547

More expansions, SoK, more 100 FP relics in the GE, ability to gift items to guild members

DeletedUser26120

On the first day of Christmas I wished for a mad scientist's lab.
On the second day of Christmas I wished for a kiosk.
On the third day of Christmas I wished for a speaker's corner.
On the fourth day of Christmas I wished for a gold award.
On the fifth day of Christmas I wished for a silver award.
On the sixth day of Christmas I wished for a stone award.
On the seventh day of Christmas I wished for a drummer school.
On the eighth day of Christmas I wished for a chance to win 300 forge points.

Dursland - Vingrid

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.