• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

comments

• Thread starter DeletedUser27910
  • Start date

DeletedUser27910

I couldn't figure where to post this so I decided to put it here...

I am constantly running into little annoying issues in the game interface that aren't bugs but could be changed to make the game more user friendly. For example: I was just trying to send mail to another player. However, when I opened the mail window, it covered up a part of the game screen that I wanted to see. At that point I discovered the window couldn't be resized or moved. Basically, this is just plain annoying and really should be changed.

Another example: I don't use the forums often. When trying to create this post I couldn't find anything that said "New Thread" (or something along those lines). I did see the circle with the plus but I didn't know what it was for. After searching around for a bit I finally tried the plus sign. This is the first forum I've ever used that didn't have "New Thread" or some other written words for starting a thread. It's hard for me to believe other people don't have the same problem the first time they try to post in the forum.

One final issue.

A couple weeks ago I was on vacation and had to use the mobile version of the game instead of the PC version. Once again there were many little annoying issues. I realize the two interfaces can't be identical but there are a lot of changes that could be made so that they are more similar which in turn would make switching between them much easier.

Anyway, I'm sorry to sound so negative. I really do think it is a great game and I enjoy playing it.

Lucifer1904

To discuss the game you can do so Here.If you wish for it to be changed I would recommend you make a proposal Here make sure it is in the proper format or it would be moved. You can find the format Here. Also make sure what you propose is not on the Do Not Suggest List which can be found Here.