• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31876

3 differences, lady on sidewalk missing, top of dome statue missing, top of lamp ball missing

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39386

Two changes. Spire on top of dome is gone, woman next to lamp post is gone.

Attachments

337.8 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39393

no smoke on left side, no belfry or spire on dome, bottom picture lighter

DeletedUser39391

I found 3 differences on left the 2nd bldg has no smoke from chimney the first picture did. Middle of picture what looks like the White House is missing the spire at top of the bldg that was present in original pic. And finally on the right hand side of the trolley car in the original pic there was a person walking between the trolley & the light pole in the 2nd pic the person is gone.Screen_Different 04.17.19.jpg

DeletedUser39399

found 6, but i am sure its 7

Attachments

417.7 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39395

Could there be more than 3 ? I stared at this forever... I hope I win because I would like to advance my little world and enjoy some new stuff in the game :)
InkedLoading_Screen_Different_LI.gif

DeletedUser39396

lady by street lamp is missing
spire on dome is missing
smoke on chimney on left is missing

DeletedUser39400

Not sure if I'm supposed to type the answers as well as circle them, so if I need to then please let me know.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    971.6 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39402

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

Attachments

• Foe contest.jpg
    Foe contest.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser39369

7th Anniversary Contest puzzle #1 answers. Please confirm receipt thank you. MCgws921

DeletedUser32396

spire missing on the capital and smoke missing from factory on the left

DeletedUser38737

There was a lady between the trolley and the lamp post on the right side of the screen in the original. She is gone in the modified version.

DeletedUser10856

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png
[]

Attachments

• dag1 quest.png
    dag1 quest.png
    808.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.