• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyNim

I came to FOE looking for a game where I could be in charge of developing a country and helping the citizens to go through different ages. I had played PC games that took a long time to load and/or took up so much space that I couldn't add future generations. With FOE, I have been able to develop as many worlds as I want and to take my time building up the different worlds. Then I discovered the different tournaments which followed the different holidays. I participated and actually won some good prizes. And then, FOE added the feature which corresponds to the real world's Super Bowl. I am an avid football fan and participating in these particular games gave me the added pleasure of playing my favorite sport and winning some awesome prizes. I love the illusion of running up and down the field with my team and scoring "touchdowns." It was fun winning the different representative icons, like the cheerleader, to show off the fact that not only had I participated in the contest, but that I had won certain levels. But my truly happiest moment came this past Christmas, when the game awarded me diamonds for my participation and purchasing diamonds during the past year. Because of that awesome gift, I was able to finish a particularly hard quest at a time when my own funds were low and I couldn't purchase my own supply of diamonds. I was surprised and quite delighted with that early Christmas gift. I had been depressed because I couldn't purchase more diamonds and there they were--all shiny and sparkling! Those diamonds have been the highlight of this awesome game and gave me more hours of stress free fun! I can't afford to buy the bigger packages but because of that gift, I have continued to buy diamonds and advance in my different worlds. FOE has provided me an escape from my pain, disability, and stresses at work. Keep up the good work and continue to develop such awesome contests!

DeletedUser30826

that perfect run in a guild expedition, where i combined military and negotiations and everything went right, and for the first time since they were instituted actually got to the end of the SECOND level of a guild expedition, picking up lots of forge points and other goodies along the way

DeletedUser39189

It isn't a single memory...it's similar memories on the same theme. When a 100fps prize drops as a result of persistence. When the last upgrade needed for a decent event building suddenly appears. When a GB gets leveled super-quick. And bats...

DeletedUser40104

Well I had a great one yesterday as I finally hit level 80 on my Arc and 20,000 wins in the same day! Other than that I have enjoyed learning little historical nuggets during the events. For some reason another memory that sticks with me was the first time I saw a rogue in battle and nearly pissed myself.

DeletedUser39158

The day I advanced into the HMA, got a Rogue hideout, and joined the guild The Howling.

DeletedUser32578

My favorite memory of Forge of Empires is the relationships I've made and being current champion in two different eras over 6 months in a row. Without plundering a soul.

Pikkusiili

Once when I was in ME, I foolishly burned through all my troops in GvG, even my defending army. I only had two units from PME (the next age) to defend when my town was attacked. To my great surprise, these two units managed to fend off a clumsy attack which included a few PME units. The next day, I rebuilt my defense based on what the attacker used and the troops he was building. I guessed correctly and was able to defend my city against a much stronger attack. He focused his attack army against what he expected to find but I had switched to troops to beat those, despite just being in ME. I didn't get attacked the next day.

DeletedUser36033

The best memory of FOE I would think is ability to attack. Learning about Army Management was a big step in the beginning. But ultimately, Attack definition to Attack bonus. It was very hard to use previous knowledge from games about Range and Infantry and Knights. And now being able to Attack through level 3 of GE. Thus saving goods for level 4. I like GE.

tod923

My favorite memory is a conversation in guild messages that related to fighting. A fellow guildmate answered my question (which could have taken on an inappropriate answer) with great finesse and humor. ;-)

DeletedUser39817

My favorite memory was reaching the end of the Virtual Future Age and waiting on the next Age to open! Love the new ages!!!!

DeletedUser15456

I think my favorite memory was coming back to the game after several years off and picking up right where I left off! There were a few new things added since then like Expeditions and the Future eras, but it all seemed so familiar.

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser23498

My best memory of Forge of Empires was running acoss it one day several years ago, and setting up an account and logging into the game for the first time! It was a very pleasant surprise and has afforded me many hundreds of hours of relaxing entertainment as well as mental challenges over the years since! Thanks to the creators of FOE!

DeletedUser39435

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empire is when I join my 1st guild and completed Guild Expedition. It took me some time to finally get leveled and build the right great buildings. My first guild expedition was a struggle, but I was determine to complete it. I chatted with other experienced players who told me what great buildings I needed to build. It worked and I did finally complete Guild Expedition. Hoorah!! :)

DeletedUser38137

Getting the daily reward with my last possible lantern jump and not having anything else to spend for it, well worth the effort~!

DeletedUser32860

I have two favorite memories, I can't decide between the two. The first is doing the Snoopy happy dance when I got 100 diamonds from the last major encounter in GE 3, my entire study hall looking at me like I'm nuts. :D The second one was when I got the RFP after literally three years of working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.