• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

continent map in daily quests

PLEASE stop putting the continent map in the quests and events! Some people are so far ahead in the game and have gone as far as they can go, or as far as they want to go, on the continent map, and INNO adding these in is messing with how people want to play the game. Putting this in the quests and events is INNO forcing people to play how THEY want them to when some people can't, or don't want to. It is no difference than when you put in research a tech. Some people don't have any more techs to research and /or are sitting in a particular age for a reason and shouldn't be made to do this just to complete an event. You are ruining the game for many people by doing things like these. I have seen more than a few people quit the game recently due to the game becoming too demanding. And don't say you don't have to do them, that is the dumbest thing you can say. It's like saying you don't have to eat before running a marathon. Of course you don't have to, but it will hurt you in the long run, same as this game and doing events and quests. You don't have to do them, but you are hurting your game in the long run by not getting the extra things. Not that I get anything good from these daily quests, I think I get the worst prize about 95% of the time anyways in INNOs crap shoot style of game they have made.....

Triopoly Champion

So your city is in HMA, but you are only in Iron Age on the Continent Map, and you're here trying to make a proposal about goods deposits? That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen on the Forum. And proof that you don't know how to play the game and apparently don't care to learn. I think we're done here.
Stephen Longshanks, Dec 12, 2017

I never have problems conquering another sector or province during the events.

Earned Black Tower, Royal Cascade, Santa's Workshop and Fishing Hut so far.

DeletedUser25166

Make sure you add this into the Feedback thread for the Winter Event. I use the feedback thread to let the Development team know what aspects of the Event were liked and which they should look at for future events. Thank you for your comments.
Please put your post in correct format. That is, nothing will get passed along to INNO developers, and it is a waste of time to try and help better the game for most players.
Thanks

DeletedUser31206

Please put your post in correct format. That is, nothing will get passed along to INNO developers, and it is a waste of time to try and help better the game for most players.
Thanks
Panacea wasn't writing a proposal she was telling dedley that he should go to Forge of Empires Facebook and give them feedback about the quest.

DeletedUser27218

The developers are well aware of the feelings about the continent map, but it does not hurt to continue to let them know our feelings about it. So please do give your feedback.

DeletedUser31540

PLEASE stop putting the continent map in the quests and events! Some people are so far ahead in the game and have gone as far as they can go, or as far as they want to go, on the continent map, and INNO adding these in is messing with how people want to play the game. Putting this in the quests and events is INNO forcing people to play how THEY want them to when some people can't, or don't want to. It is no difference than when you put in research a tech. Some people don't have any more techs to research and /or are sitting in a particular age for a reason and shouldn't be made to do this just to complete an event. You are ruining the game for many people by doing things like these. I have seen more than a few people quit the game recently due to the game becoming too demanding. And don't say you don't have to do them, that is the dumbest thing you can say. It's like saying you don't have to eat before running a marathon. Of course you don't have to, but it will hurt you in the long run, same as this game and doing events and quests. You don't have to do them, but you are hurting your game in the long run by not getting the extra things. Not that I get anything good from these daily quests, I think I get the worst prize about 95% of the time anyways in INNOs crap shoot style of game they have made.....

Just dont do the quests --- especially if the prizes are bad

No one is forcing you to do anything

You made a choice to camp, or get ahead on the map - not Inno.

So you must also make a choice whether to accept the quest conditions and do them or not do them.

I did NOT make a choice to camp. If you advance too quickly in the game, you get put in hoods where you can't even compete and get attacked and plundered multiple times per day. I made this mistake when I first started the game and got hammered daily constantly being at the bottom of the hood. Not to mention you need a tonne of reno kits to upgrade all the event buildings which Inno makes next to impossible to get with their luck box crap odds. So don't give me that garbage. Sure, just don't do them and fall behind in the game, pure idiocy.

BTW, I am in the top guild in every world I play in and these are the same sentiments from the top players on the server. So I don't care what some noobs have to say on the topic.