• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cruddy Silver and Gold Event Prizes.

Algona

You are the 5th experienced player that I have heard that from. I wasn't playing last time so I don't have anything to compare it to. But have heard that said several times.

This happens every Event. Some players always say the current Event is the worst Event ever. If you stick around the forums you'll get used to seeing the same thing.

Why not form your own opinion? Ask yourself these questions:

Are the Quests inordinately difficult?

Does the Event warp your game play significantly?

Can you complete the Quest line before the end of the Event?

Can you play the Event w/o Diamonds?

Can you improve your chances with a little thinking and foresight?

Can you score free useful stuff?

Did you enjoy the Event?

For me, it's not as good as last Summer. But last Summer and Autumn were the best two Events I've been in. I'd rate those as 5, this is 3.

I will say I think the 5 BP Gold prize is the worst prize I've seen in an Event.

INNO's screwups on the Elephant Gate and the Palace make this Event a lot better then it was before those were pointed out.

DeletedUser29563

This happens every Event. Some players always say the current Event is the worst Event ever. If you stick around the forums you'll get used to seeing the same thing.

Why not form your own opinion? Ask yourself these questions:

Are the Quests inordinately difficult?

Does the Event warp your game play significantly?

Can you complete the Quest line before the end of the Event?

Can you play the Event w/o Diamonds?

Can you improve your chances with a little thinking and foresight?

Can you score free useful stuff?

Did you enjoy the Event?

For me, it's not as good as last Summer. But last Summer and Autumn were the best two Events I've been in. I'd rate those as 5, this is 3.

I will say I think the 5 BP Gold prize is the worst prize I've seen in an Event.

INNO's screwups on the Elephant Gate and the Palace make this Event a lot better then it was before those were pointed out.
For me..being new relatively new to the game. it has been a huge benefit. Aside from the new sets. I've scored everything I set out to win. With 13 days left to try and score a few more SOKs. Everything I win from here to the end of the event I are all just bonuses. I had a lists of 5 items I wanted out of this event..and I have multiples of each. So I'm happy. But I wasn't around for the last one so I can't form an opinion on the general negativity surrounding this one. Like this forum..I'm new to this also. I'm here for information and opinions. And maybe the chance at shortening the curve a little. I appreciate and value your opinion..among a few others. But unfortunately you're right about this forum and some of its content. Thank you for your honest and straight forward input. That's what I'm here for..good or bad.

DeletedUser

Truer words were never spoken...I mean typed. Especially considering they're all current age or below, which means the active players probably already have those GBs in their city. (Except ones like the Colosseum and Notre Dame, of course.)