• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cultural Settlements Feedback

DeletedUser32328

Question about Emissaries: I am under the impression that completing a settlement would earn boosts/ However, I completed one settlement, got the Yggdrasil building, yet my "Emissaries" tab in the Town Hall is still showing nothing. The popup even would indicate I haven't earned any yet.
What gives?
View attachment 11857
You will get the first emissary and a free slot upon completing the Viking settlement the second time. This one gives an extra FP per day.

DeletedUser37581

when you go into ge and return the city is positioned as it was
when you go into the tech tree and return the city is positioned as it was
when you go into the continent map and return the city is positioned as it was
when you go into the settlement and return the city is recentered
would it be possible for the city to be positioned as it was when returning from the settlement

Freshmeboy

This may have been mentioned but I know I forgot to say the last quest requiring huge diplomacy and 6 goods buildings should be completed with diplomacy FIRST so it locks in then do a tear down and build the six goods buildings....

Agent327

This may have been mentioned but I know I forgot to say the last quest requiring huge diplomacy and 6 goods buildings should be completed with diplomacy FIRST so it locks in then do a tear down and build the six goods buildings....

Which you do not have to build at all. Just start doing so. Yes please, make it as easy as possible. Better still give the prizes evey 14 days without having to do the settlements.

Volodya

Please don't quote me to spread your negativity, Agent.....
His "negativity" is spot-on this time. The last quest is a tricky puzzle to solve the way it's set up, especially with the 8 hour build time for the Old Willow. Your alternative is an easy button.

DeletedUser32328

His "negativity" is spot-on this time. The last quest is a tricky puzzle to solve the way it's set up, especially with the 8 hour build time for the Old Willow. Your alternative is an easy button.
Why does the build time matter? Just put it when the quest for it comes up and remove it.

DeletedUser15539

I've also found its helpful to build things to get the box checked, and then to immediately scrap them. And as the time decreases with each level, this will probably become necessary. But I have found it useful to build and keep a willow or two to meet the diplomacy needed at the end.

DeletedUser

Honestly, @freshmeboy gave a great tip and gets negative responses. o_O
If you don't like the tip, or feel you need to do the last quest the hard way, then by all means try to have 6 goods buildings while also having 1200 Diplomacy. As for me, I will be doing it just as he suggested, because at the end of the settlement grind any time/trouble saving technique is welcome.

Agent327

Honestly, @freshmeboy gave a great tip and gets negative responses. o_O
If you don't like the tip, or feel you need to do the last quest the hard way, then by all means try to have 6 goods buildings while also having 1200 Diplomacy. .

What tip??? He is whining about making it easier.

Last quest: "Have 1,200 diplomacy" and "Have 6 Cultural goods buildings"

You have to accomplish that at the same time!!!!

ODragon

What tip??? He is whining about making it easier.

Last quest: "Have 1,200 diplomacy" and "Have 6 Cultural goods buildings"

You have to accomplish that at the same time!!!!

Not on mobile apparently. Just watched a video on it.

Agent327

Not on mobile apparently. Just watched a video on it.

Can you show that, cause in that case I will go the easy way as well. Right now if I make 1,200 diplomacy and tart selling it, it drops again, like it always does. It's where I messed up the first time.

As far as I know getting the goods buildings first and dropping them works. It does not work with the cultural buildings first.

Last edited:

Graviton

Can you show that, cause in that case I will go the easy way as well. Right now if I make 1,200 diplomacy and tart selling it, it drops again, like it always does.

It displays as having dropped, yes, but it really doesn't. After you hit 1200 you can delete everything, plant 6 buildings and you're done.