• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Daily Challenge

DeletedUser28441

DC's have been rolled out to a minority of players across the game....it is raised much controversy and frustration on this forum over the last three weeks...you are not alone....
note to you.... i want the daily challenge on every realm im in.

DeletedUser31505

I had Incidents for a while, then they stopped, then started. Kinda mad about it, because when they came back after about 3 weeks of not getting them...i went from some decent rewards for them, to crap. i mean i was getting motivations kits by the fistful, BPs, bundles of goods ranging from 2-25! FPs from 2-10, and on a few occasions diamonds.

now i get 100 coins or supplies, sometimes a BP for a GB from an age lower than my current one. (i have at least 4 full sets of Colosseum BPs, and i dont even plan on building it...

As for daily quests, ive getting those for a few weeks, dont feel too upset about not getting them.

i had one the other day required i complete 1 day productions, which, even if you selected the quest and started the productions within 30 seconds of the quest becoming available...you only get 24 hours to complete a daily challenge. I've also gotten daily quests that required insane amounts of goods. "Donate 800 goods from your age, or 1,000 goods from the age below to the guild treasury".

Not to mention the PVP quests you get sometimes "defeat 100 units or Plunder 50 buildings"

i think the reason they are rolling it out so slowly is to find bugs like these...

DeletedUser28377

It's unfair. Please add me to the privileged, select group that can use DC.

DeletedUser27184

As for daily quests, ive getting those for a few weeks, dont feel too upset about not getting them.

i had one the other day required i complete 1 day productions, which, even if you selected the quest and started the productions within 30 seconds of the quest becoming available...you only get 24 hours to complete a daily challenge. I've also gotten daily quests that required insane amounts of goods. "Donate 800 goods from your age, or 1,000 goods from the age below to the guild treasury".

Not to mention the PVP quests you get sometimes "defeat 100 units or Plunder 50 buildings"
I don't think those are bugs. The quests are supposed to be very hard. And to finish a full week of quests should be a real challenge.

DeletedUser31392

I don't think those are bugs. The quests are supposed to be very hard. And to finish a full week of quests should be a real challenge.

I think the 24hr one might be a bug. You can’t finish that particular one unless you start those productions before the DC starts that day.

The rest I agree are feasible and indeed a challenge, but impossible to complete 24hr productions in less than 24hrs without some foresight without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser31505

The only one i see as a bug is the 24 hour production one. I actually enjoy the DC, ive gotten a Shrine of Inspiration, 3 watch fires, and a couple other nice buildings from them (maypole, maypole upgrade) not to mention the Champions, Rouges, and other military bonuses. I actually had a DC the other day i wasnt able to finish, not for lack of trying, but im just not military oriented enough to win 25 battles without losing in between!

DeletedUser28670

The only one i see as a bug is the 24 hour production one. I actually enjoy the DC, ive gotten a Shrine of Inspiration, 3 watch fires, and a couple other nice buildings from them (maypole, maypole upgrade) not to mention the Champions, Rouges, and other military bonuses. I actually had a DC the other day i wasnt able to finish, not for lack of trying, but im just not military oriented enough to win 25 battles without losing in between!
That,s why I note all my neighbours with 2 spear defences :p

DeletedUser31505

I've learned to do so, unfortunately those who get attacked often learn...went to one of my regular PVP quest filler neighbors, and they went from two spearmen to 8 armored Inf. Had to bring out the Catapults!

DeletedUser32172

It's nowhere near the same as incidents. incidents are a joke, a few hundred coins or supplies here and there. A forge point or two every once in a great while. I'll gladly trade everything I've gotten from incidents to date for one SoK.
I've gotten 10, 15 and 25 diamonds and FP packages! Along with anywhere between 2 and 10 goods of my current age. I think that the reason supplies and coins pop up is because they are the most common and easier to find. Medals are far and away much easier to find than diamonds, but if you are diligent in opening the incidents, eventually you WILL get a diamond reward; sometimes, up to 25 a pop, but I've gotten small 5 point packages, too. Keep looking. Medals tend to be the most common between the uncommon items, but it DOEs happen!

Happy Empire Building!

DeletedUser31392

I've gotten 10, 15 and 25 diamonds and FP packages! Along with anywhere between 2 and 10 goods of my current age. I think that the reason supplies and coins pop up is because they are the most common and easier to find. Medals are far and away much easier to find than diamonds, but if you are diligent in opening the incidents, eventually you WILL get a diamond reward; sometimes, up to 25 a pop, but I've gotten small 5 point packages, too. Keep looking. Medals tend to be the most common between the uncommon items, but it DOEs happen!

Happy Empire Building!

I’ve never seen more than 5 diamonds from an incident, nor have I heard of anyone else getting anymore than 5 as well. Provide a screenshot next time you see one please. Was this possibly still during testing phase (before October 18th) that you were getting 25 diamonds?

Also fps are 2 or 5. The highest I saw and anyone else I know said was 10 from the rare ones, and that was during testing.

DeletedUser27184

Also fps are 2 or 5. The highest I saw and anyone else I know said was 10 from the rare ones, and that was during testing.
I had one pop up a 10 FP the last Friday. First ever.
But I have never seen diamonds.

DeletedUser31392

I had one pop up a 10 FP the last Friday. First ever.
But I have never seen diamonds.

Weird. I haven’t heard anyone else say they recieved 10 ever since it was a full rollout on the live servers. Even looking at the fandom wiki page it doesn’t list as a reward. Maybe ultra rare? Or possibly a mistake lol

DeletedUser31505

I had a few 15 diamond rewards back when i first joined, but after the general Rollout the biggest reward i have gotten was 10 medals. (no diamonds since the rollout)

DeletedUser27910

This thread was started a month ago and I still have not received the daily challenges and as far as I can tell most people still haven't gotten them either. Keep up the good work Inno.

DeletedUser31505

Well, i actually my first real complaint about this in a while.

Selected the challenge today for the Indian Fountain chest, carefully chose between the IF chest and the 30 FP chest. finished the challenge...and got 10 FP, which were not listed as a possible prize in the IF chest, nor was it the 30FP of the other chest...i had equal chances of getting 1 of 5 buildings