• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Daily Challenge

DeletedUser31505

in all Fairness, ive been screwed over by the DC more often than aided...only time i ever seem to get the rewards in the chests is when they are 'common' things, combat units, the occasional low level premium building. Its pretty annoying to bust your hump and cut into your sleep time (i mean do i have a full time + just sooo) to complete the quest to get an Elephant Garden building, only to get a 10FP reward that wasnt even listed in the chest...

I would honestly rather not have the DC at all, since it keeps getting my hopes up. "Oh look! a really nice building!, and there are four possible buildings to get!" Then you get a 10 FP package even though 9/10 the quest requires you spend 15+ FP...

DeletedUser28670

in all Fairness, ive been screwed over by the DC more often than aided...only time i ever seem to get the rewards in the chests is when they are 'common' things, combat units, the occasional low level premium building. Its pretty annoying to bust your hump and cut into your sleep time (i mean do i have a full time + just sooo) to complete the quest to get an Elephant Garden building, only to get a 10FP reward that wasnt even listed in the chest...

I would honestly rather not have the DC at all, since it keeps getting my hopes up. "Oh look! a really nice building!, and there are four possible buildings to get!" Then you get a 10 FP package even though 9/10 the quest requires you spend 15+ FP...
Dear Inno.
Please switch Zephryrus's DC's which are not appreciated by him to myself, Lord Muggle, in W world.
Thank for for your attention.

DeletedUser12620

Be grateful you have daily challenges some of us have to earn our event prizes only from events!

DeletedUser31505

All ive gotten so far from DC are a few forge points and a single watchfire, all my other premium buildings are GE prizes

DeletedUser29703

In less than 1 hour I watched my friend complete all quests and get 50 FPs in Iron Age DC Chest...

DeletedUser11463

It's nowhere near the same as incidents. incidents are a joke, a few hundred coins or supplies here and there. A forge point or two every once in a great while. I'll gladly trade everything I've gotten from incidents to date for one SoK.
Why are they a joke? Sure you get some coins/supplies quite often, but I also get medals, goods and even got diamonds twice. Not much at a time but I'd say I'm averaging 5 goods a day and they cost nothing in terms of coins/supplies or building space. Also getting on average 250 medals a day. Sure beats a victory tower which may pay that much 1 time per week and takes space in your city. Personally, I like anything that I get for free with little work involved.

DeletedUser32267

This frustrates me as well. My co-worker got me involved in this game so we can pass the time throughout the day. He's had the Daily Challenge for months now. I wasn't sure what was going on and contacted the developers and found out it was a trial a handful of players got access too.

Now on a side note, I invited my two kids to play, and we use the same internet connection at home, and since we do we are restricted from using forge points to help each others Great Buildings. I've researched the issue and it seems others had issues with this and a lot of people are concerned about fair play. I get it, but I do receive Diamonds as they advance from one age to the next. So if fair play is an issue and the developers are worried about users gaming the system to use multiple accounts to funnel forge points into great buildings why aren't they concerned about accounts receiving diamonds as others advance through the game.

Also, back to the point of the Daily Challenge, if the developers are so concerned about fair play how could they let this happen? The group of users chosen to test this part of the game out are receiving daily opportunities to receive things that will help them advance their city through the ages at a faster rate than those who do not have this opportunity. I'm not exactly sure how long the DC is being tested, but everyday that everyone does not have access to it, is a day that a group of users has and unfair advantage in the game.

DeletedUser31498

Yeah I can imagine the group being asked to test it just trying to stall by bringing up tons of non-issues to delay widespread rollout.

I mean what can possibly still be uncertain about it. If some challenges are unfair....who cares, just don't do them. not rolling it out by now is so frustrating.

DeletedUser29055

Now on a side note, I invited my two kids to play, and we use the same internet connection at home, and since we do we are restricted from using forge points to help each others Great Buildings. I've researched the issue and it seems others had issues with this and a lot of people are concerned about fair play. I get it, but I do receive Diamonds as they advance from one age to the next.
How do you receive diamonds from your kids? Do they u se the same login as you but play in different worlds? In that case, the same player can have several cities in different worlds. But the diamonds are shared.

DeletedUser8428

How do you receive diamonds from your kids? Do they u se the same login as you but play in different worlds? In that case, the same player can have several cities in different worlds. But the diamonds are shared.

Hope not - it's prohibited for more than one player to use an account - if the kids are playing they each have to have their own account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31498

When you invite people who reach certain tech milestones, your account gets credited. I think under the invite friends tab it shows you the rewards.

Falconwing

Inno! I'm tired of listening to people who do have DC's brag about the prizes they are getting! I called you out on it on Facebook and you lied to me saying that no one outside of Beta had DC's, then you said a select few had them. I find it very discouraging that your first reaction to being called out was to lie and only tell the truth when overwhelming proof was presented. I think it's high time you either answered our question of when the rest of us will get DC's or take them away from the people who do. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen.

DeletedUser32267

Someone I know has the opportunity to be testing the Daily Challenge. One of the Challenges was to Spend 16 Forge Points and Complete the 5-minute production times within 24 hours. The Prize for doing so was 30 Forge points!

Inno needs to get it together!