• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

DeletedUser30943

Contrary to what's been stated above, I got -1s in all my cities where I skipped a DC completely (i.e., without choosing a reward). I know this for a fact because I successfully completed DCs yesterday, so had a +1 in some cities, yet today, every last city is at 0.

Also, further to my complaint above, I continue to be asked for some kind of battle literally every other day in any given city. If this keeps up, 1/7 will be the highest I'll ever achieve. It wasn't like this on Beta. You've made the balance problems worse since the early days, Inno, not better.

Salsuero

Contrary to what's been stated above, I got -1s in all my cities where I skipped a DC completely (i.e., without choosing a reward). I know this for a fact because I successfully completed DCs yesterday, so had a +1 in some cities, yet today, every last city is at 0.

I can confirm this to be the case. I took 2 days off of Daily Challenges because the offers weren't worth anything to me with a 3/7 and today I have a 1/7. Bummer! Not cool, Inno. We shouldn't be penalized for choosing not to play... but only when we choose to and fail.

danlgraw

I can confirm this to be the case. I took 2 days off of Daily Challenges because the offers weren't worth anything to me with a 3/7 and today I have a 1/7. Bummer! Not cool, Inno. We shouldn't be penalized for choosing not to play... but only when we choose to and fail.
You are correct, what is the point to choose if you are charged anyway. What is tha called a innoisim

ODragon

I don't get what you find so funny. The only reason I bother 'sitting' in a tavern if for a chance at an FP. A burgundy table cloth gives me the best chance. Low level table cloths are not worth my time. You want silver for my time helping you? You better be helping me in return by giving me my best shot at an FP.
That's very sad statement.

I sit in people's tavern because I want them to sit in mine. I want to buy GE extra chances, maybe some boosts, etc from the tavern. Tablecloth doesn't help with that, tavern tokens do.

There is nothing more insulting then when someone with like 6 seats gets commented on for not having a red tablecloth. Yes, it did happen when I joined Y. I had played there less than a week! Don't need friends like that (and no it wasn't JCera that commented).

DeletedUser31540

I sit in people's tavern because I want them to sit in mine. I want to buy GE extra chances, maybe some boosts, etc from the tavern. Tablecloth doesn't help with that, tavern tokens do.

There is nothing more insulting then when someone with like 6 seats gets commented on for not having a red tablecloth. Yes, it did happen when I joined Y. I had played there less than a week! Don't need friends like that (and no it wasn't JCera that commented).
I agree that activity is waaay more important than the color of the cloth.... that being said its hard to moniter activity so the color of the cloth is an rough and easy tool to calculate a friend's worth

ODragon

I agree that activity is waaay more important than the color of the cloth.... that being said its hard to moniter activity so the color of the cloth is an rough and easy tool to calculate a friend's worth
I don't know, I find the aid filter to be a good way to decide who to keep and who not to; it is showing me the activity for a decent amount of time.

ODragon

FWIW, only took me 52 days to upgrade everything in the tavern; I did do GE as soon as I could so that does eat some of them making it take longer than if I hadn't. Still, if one doesn't have the patience to wait 60 days for an active player to get the last table cloth, their loss.

DeletedUser30943

FWIW, only took me 52 days to upgrade everything in the tavern; I did do GE as soon as I could so that does eat some of them making it take longer than if I hadn't. Still, if one doesn't have the patience to wait 60 days for an active player to get the last table cloth, their loss.
In Y world, where I had 140 friends on the first day (as did most others), the very first started getting tables maxed out around the one-month range under optimal conditions. In D world, where I consider my friends list to be more typical, perhaps even a little less than ideal, it took about 2 months. So, your suggestion of 52 days is right on par with my experience.

Henuses

Win X battles can be GvG, GE, cont map. Negotiating does not count

Read something about GvG not being available on mobile and wanted to confirm as I have tried a few days of DQ and seems every other day it requires battles (win 8 battles) and with what little I know and can do currently in IA I can't accomplish winning 8 battles.

The two things I am aware of to even be able to fulfill this is GE battles and Cmap.

Not capable of doing 8 on Cmap in 24hrs. Maybe GE is at start of lvl 1 :)

Def. not complaining but asking all the other choices on mobile.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

Read something about GvG not being available on mobile and wanted to confirm as I have tried a few days of DQ and seems every other day it requires battles (win 8 battles) and with what little I know and can do currently in IA I can't accomplish winning 8 battles.

The two things I am aware of to even be able to fulfill this is GE battles and Cmap.

Not capable of doing 8 on Cmap in 24hrs. Maybe GE is at start of lvl 1 :)

Def. not complaining but asking all the other choices on mobile.

Thank you!
You can also fulfill this with PvP against your neighbors.

DeletedUser31592

So what made me laugh was your signature line - "feel free to add me as a friend". Might want to add some qualifiers to that.
I will take new friends to fill my spots. I'm rarely maxed as I continually dump people that go inactive. But once I can no longer add friends, it makes it hard to be too picky. I have at least 100 burgundy table cloths in 4 of my 7 worlds. And getting that would be incredibly hard in Y and Z. I don't have it in R yet, either, as I just got the burgundy cloth there myself within the last few weeks. Dumped my friends a week and a half ago. Currently have about 85 burgundy cloths. Getting all 140 spots filled with a burgundy cloth would take a lot of spamming Global Chat. So not worth it. I have what I need with my 100+ in each world. The other 40? Doesn't matter. Basically, I will accept anyone. That doesn't mean I will keep you very long. I will take a brand new player and as long as you are active and upgrading your tavern, I will keep you. But if you aren't active, upgrade your tavern selfishly, or don't work on it at all, you are dropped. After 80, you are essentially a beggar. Beggars can't be choosy. But, back to my original comment about taverns- if you can't fulfill your daily quest, you don't have 80 active friends. My advice was referring to get the 80 they can control. The other 60 can only be controlled so much.

DeletedUser31592

In my main world, I don't even know how much silver I have. Well over a million. I don't need people sitting in my tavern. I couldn't care less if my friends sat in my tavern. I empty it out so they can get a shot at an FP. If you want me to give you silver to help you out, you need to help me out. And the way to do that is to upgrade your table cloth.

Now, with Y and Z, I have cut very few people due to their table cloth. I'm still working on getting 140 active friends. The only people I've cut due to their table cloth either upgraded the other portions of their tavern but not the cloth (what I call selfishly upgrading- I'm OK with the cloth being 1 level behind, but no more than that) OR they reached a fairly high level (for Y and Z) without upgrading it to at least the Floral Table Cloth (the turquoise-ish colored one.) I know people are just starting. After the 1st, I will start systematically cutting people due to their table cloth level. And even then, point level will be considered. For example, if you have 1,000 or less, plaid is OK. 2,000 or less, the Tavern cloth (white with blue trim) is OK. 5,000 or less, the Floral cloth is OK. 10,000 or less and the Royal cloth is OK. Over 10K and you need burgundy.

For me, I've said it many times when people ask about how they monitor their friends list- the ONLY thing I care about is an empty tavern with a burgundy table cloth. I don't care if you aid me. I don't care if you sit in my tavern. I want to be able to sit in your tavern every day for a chance at an FP.

danlgraw

I have 2 successes in the daily challenge and now I don't want either of the two chests offered, now tomorrow I will loose 1 of my successes and only have 1 success. Why do you give a choice when there is no choice. It is do it or fall without even trying.

DeletedUser29623

Also, further to my complaint above, I continue to be asked for some kind of battle literally every other day in any given city. If this keeps up, 1/7 will be the highest I'll ever achieve. It wasn't like this on Beta. You've made the balance problems worse since the early days, Inno, not better.

I’m similar in play style, but am willing to attack some two-spearmen neighbors every now and (sending a note explaining that it’s just for a quest and I don’t plan to plunder). So I finally got 7 DCs done, and what did I win? A useless rogue’s hideout!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 2 successes in the daily challenge and now I don't want either of the two chests offered, now tomorrow I will loose 1 of my successes and only have 1 success. Why do you give a choice when there is no choice. It is do it or fall without even trying.
Then why not pick one chest and see how hard the challenges are? If they're not too bad, go ahead and do them to keep from losing one of your successes. Even if you don't need the prize, that's what I've done a couple of times.