• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

Jools1956

Had to reload page in browser as it went “black” right at DC start time. Timer reset for 24 hours. No DC challenge today.......

DeletedUser30730

worked all day for the rogue camp, got the requirements, clicked to get it and now I can't find it in my inventory ?
I do have 1 rogue in my army.

daily campaign asks for 4 sectors of the campaign map.where is the campaign map ? I find the continent map,guild
continent map and expedition map.

ODragon

daily campaign asks for 4 sectors of the campaign map.where is the campaign map ? I find the continent map,guild continent map and expedition map.
I have this one also (I think). Mine tells me to negotiate so that can only be the continent map. Yes, poor word choices; maybe a translation issue.

DeletedUser32389

worked all day for the rogue camp, got the requirements, clicked to get it and now I can't find it in my inventory ?

daily campaign asks for 4 sectors of the campaign map.where is the campaign map ? I find the continent map,guild
continent map and expedition map.

It means the continent map any time is calls for "sectors" that's some good language to flag here, maybe they can fix it for clarity.

DeletedUser26314

I love the daily challenges so far! But I have a question,,,

If I decide not to choose a chest for whatever reason (maybe I won't be around that day to do the tasks, or maybe I don't like the rewards in either chest), will it still count as a 'miss' for the bonus challenge chest? Or only if I pick a chest for the day and don't complete the tasks?

DeletedUser4441

From my understanding no you don't for example: You do 5 miss 1 then do 3 (5-1+3 =7) . Every time you do one you get a +1, every time you miss one you get a -1. When you get to +7 you win the chest.

However if you only play 3 times a week you will never reach +7 you would need to successfully complete a minimum of 4 days every week to eventually get to a +7.

Only had DC's today so not tested it myself, just my understanding of the info I read.

That is not exactly accurate. If you do NOT accept the quest it will not give you -1. Skipping the DC for a day has no impact on your total what so ever.

I look at it like this personally. I look at the prize list, is there something there I want? If yes, I go for it. If not, I skip the day.

Just another way for INNO to screw its players. Miss one, lose one. WTF! Dont they understand some people can not play everyday. Why not do the same as with events. The challenges just accumulate till u complete the current one then move to the next. DUH! Thanks again INNO!!!
Incorrect, see above.

I read that scouting provinces or research won't be one of the challenges which I'm excited about. But I am unable to complete today's challenge for just that reason. One of my 4 challenges is to complete 3 other quests and since that didn't get checked off when I completed 3 of the daily challenges I am figuring I need to complete 3 story line or event quest. My story line quest: 1 pop less than 42 (I have 13,000 a bit difficult to complete. 2, build 3 Arcologies (do able) but #3 have to scout 2 provinces (have scouted one but need to fight 5+ battles to have the option to scout again & it will take 2 days. And I had already done today's winter event quest before 8 am.
Just cycle through and do unbirthday party or one of the other quick repeatable quests 3 times.
It all counts.

DeletedUser29623

I would love to be able to know what the quests are before deciding to pass on it -- i.e., an abort button, but otherwise it's fine. Many aspects of this game are effectively gambling. By accepting that the most desired result is not guaranteed, you have a chance at a reward that is greater than what you'd get for doing the quests with a certain result. If you want guaranteed results, you need to stick to the parts of the game that work that way, like GBs. Those prizes will be smaller, though, because there is no risk.

DeletedUser

I would be willing to bet that you didn't look closely at the chest contents. There was probably a list of possible prizes, ranging from a Rogue Hideout down to one Rogue, with more chance of getting the lesser prize. On one of my worlds, one chest had a Champ's Retreat, 5 Champs, 4 Champs, on down to 1 Champ. The Retreat had like a 5% chance, and the 1 Champ had about a 35% chance of being the prize. When you look at the prize chests, you need to scroll down on them to see all the possible prizes in each one.

DeletedUser31825

Glad they're in the new worlds - I like the DCs better than the "special events" - better rewards for the most part - especially compared to the mostly lame ones offered in the Winter event

DeletedUser32389

I think it would be a shame to lose the treasure hunt for new players. Back when I entered a new age and I could get at least one troop of that age to bring my rogues into battle it was a game changer. Plus it encourages players to log on via PC (which INNO seems to prefer)

DeletedUser29646

I like this Daily challenge, I all for challenging challenges, But the one thing I dislike about it is relying heavily on your Friend list for challenges. I just got a challenge where I have to sit at 45 taverns in 1 day. That is a bit much to expect for your Friend list unless you have 45 hard core players on your friends list that play every day and empty their tavern 3 times a day so you be able to sit in it.
This kinda alienates a lot of my friends that do not play every day and so I am left with only having friends that play every day :( If was lower like 30 seats a day I be ok but 45 is quite a bit. As the challenge has nothing to do with you but with others. As it is not in your control at all.

DeletedUser28855

18FP 40 motivate spend 1000 silver finish 11X8H collect 34K coins are all reasonable. I accidentally set my Rose to 8H giving me 6X instead of my normal 5X so the 11X is ok now, but with 8H quests LoAs won't see optimal use and people don't want to build mass smiths. 8H or 4H or 1H or 15M productions 11X8H 24X4H 40X1H 60X15M, X goes up with lower productions as they are far easier to achieve.

Can win X battles be or negotiate in GE quests?

Seeing the quest types before choosing what chest might make players slightly more receptive to DQs

DeletedUser32348

So I had 2 hours to do way too many production quests. I requested to start at 7 am, and now have to wait until tomorrow which makes sense.

As for the challenger's chest, does one need to win 7 in a row? and does that particular chest remain until I achieve 7, or does it change every X days?
so what actually happens is
when u finish a daily challenge irrespective of whatever chest u choose daily from the 2 given chests, it adds +1 in the bar below
u only get rewards from the chest u chose to solve the DC (Daily Challenges) of that particular day.
mine is 2/7 for today
2d8j9e1.jpg

so when u've finished 6 DCs in 6 consecutive days, u get 6/7 in the Bar below
then say something comes with a task in the next day that u can't/weren't able to solve
and DC time resets to the next day's DC,
then u -1 from the bar below; coz u dint solve the 7th day's DC
so now it'll show u 5/7.

I had completed 3 DCs in a row for 3 days and got 3/7, but i wasn't able to complete yesterday's DC
so now its 2/7
a3jjtx.jpg

if u had completed that 7th consecutive day's DC, u'll get +1 added to that bar below
then u'll be able to open that day's DC chest u chose ALONG WITH a Challenger's Chest
"Challenger's Chest contents remain the same through out until u achieve them"_________i Guess!!

DeletedUser31498

18FP 40 motivate spend 1000 silver finish 11X8H collect 34K coins are all reasonable. I accidentally set my Rose to 8H giving me 6X instead of my normal 5X so the 11X is ok now, but with 8H quests LoAs won't see optimal use and people don't want to build mass smiths. 8H or 4H or 1H or 15M productions 11X8H 24X4H 40X1H 60X15M, X goes up with lower productions as they are far easier to achieve.

Can win X battles be or negotiate in GE quests?

Seeing the quest types before choosing what chest might make players slightly more receptive to DQs

Win X battles can be GvG, GE, cont map. Negotiating does not count

DeletedUser32389

Here's a question for the Mods (if they can answer it)

Yesterday my DC was pretty easy, and the payout was the second lowest. Today the challenge is more difficult than any timed challenge I've seen in the game... Is there any correlation between the difficulty and the daily payout? Or is it (as I fear it is ) random on both accounts?