• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DAILY QUEST

DeletedUser32973

all you newbies are too funny , everyone thinks they know everything and have only been , in FOE for a year or less
it is not an actual proposal, just questions to be addressed

All you forum newbies are too funny. Everyone thinks they know everything, but don't know how to use the edit button to avoid double posting.

As for the proposal, with the new changes this seems to be irrelevant.

DeletedUser24352

it is funny that most of you cant seem to read the part that said a year or less, if your profile shows that you joined in 2017 , and want to seem as they know all about this game, and post stuff about events that they are seeing for the first time,, that's newbies, now all you veterans who did or can not read that far ,, im sorry you did not think you needed to finish the sentence,
Anyway this is for the birds,, WHERE ARE THE GAME MAKERS, ???? if this "Forum" is only for the players, then its a waste of someones time,, to debate a bunch of players, is not what i want, i want someone who can address things, and make changes to bad ideas, and fix, or up-date things as the game progresses, just the common sense stuff would be a big improvement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31440

it is funny that most of you cant seem to read the part that said a year or less, if your profile shows that you joined in 2017 , and want to seem as they know all about this game, and post stuff about events that they are seeing for the first time,, that's newbies, now all you veterans who did or can not read that far ,, im sorry you did not think you needed to finish the sentence,
Anyway this is for the birds,, WHERE ARE THE GAME MAKERS, ???? if this "Forum" is only for the players, then its a waste of someones time,, to debate a bunch of players, is not what i want, i want someone who can address shit, and make changes to bad ideas, and fix, or up-date things as the game progresses, just the common sense stuff would be a big improvement

Check out the beta forum.

DeletedUser24352

When a guildmate friends me, I visit their tavern and then remove them from my friends list. It's pointless to have guildmates in your friends bar, because you have less people to aid (and therefore less coins to earn).

Also, please put that in a new proposal (with the proper format used, please).
HAHAHA to funny, i have no idea where this proposal thing you speak of is to be found, and as for format ,, ??? also what and where is that to be found, it's not like , these are in front of me , or somewhere that i can see where it shows format,, not very user friendly,, maybe for computer tech. persons, sure , but just us regular ole folks we be needin some help with that stuff and all, yup, yup

DeletedUser13736

all you newbies are too funny , everyone thinks they know everything and have only been , in FOE for a year or less
it is not an actual proposal, just questions to be addressed
You literally asked for someone to address it. No names were given. Changing your story now serves no purpose. You asked for answers, we gave them. You can dm a moderator or "A Game Maker" as you call them.

DeletedUser24352

You literally asked for someone to address it. No names were given. Changing your story now serves no purpose. You asked for answers, we gave them. You can dm a moderator or "A Game Maker" as you call them.
is this moderator , one of the persons who made and continue to up-date this game ?? if not , they are not the person i want to speak to,, and there is no story changing, it is still the same , only clarified for those who do not read fully

DeletedUser31440

ROFLMAO ,, and just where is this beta , i have herd of it ,, but never seen it, again to damn funny,, why cant shit be simple anymore

I'm guessing with the level of laziness and unabashed worthlessness that you're showing that you must also be hooked up to several life support systems. Otherwise your body would have to do all sorts of things like breathing, pumping blood, digesting food and more; but alas since I don't think anyone has specifically told you how to do any of these things you must be on life support correct?

DeletedUser13736

HAHAHA to funny, i have no idea where this proposal thing you speak of is to be found, and as for format ,, ??? also what and where is that to be found, it's not like , these are in front of me , or somewhere that i can see where it shows format,, not very user friendly,, maybe for computer tech. persons, sure , but just us regular ole folks we be needin some help with that stuff and all, yup, yup
Go to the main page of the forum.
Go to the questions section (4th section down, cleverly hidden by the title of QUESTIONS)
Click the plus icon, I assume you know where that is, because you posted this thread.
Ask the question.
Close the computer.
Don't log back in.

Edit: I will post the link to the proposal guidelines if you want. It is also cleverly hidden from the regular ole folks under a heading entitled
Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING]
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/

DeletedUser24352

Go to the questions section (4th section down, cleverly hidden by the title of QUESTIONS)
Click the plus icon, I assume you know where that is, because you posted this thread.
Ask the question.
Close the computer.
Don't log back in.

Edit: I will post the link to the proposal guidelines if you want. It is also cleverly hidden from the regular ole folks under a heading entitled
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/
ble Weaklings, post: 197064, member: 31440"]Check out the beta forum.[/QUOTE]
this is getting no where, and people are just not as intelligent a
Ask the question.
Close the computer.
Don't log back in.

DeletedUser31440

piss off braeden
ble Weaklings, post: 197064, member: 31440"]Check out the beta forum.
f### this ,, this is getting no where, and people are just not as intelligent a

You should do some editing on that post, maybe it'll start to make sense then. Also probably should remove the profanity.

DeletedUser32355