• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DAILY QUEST

DeletedUser24352

can we please get a , Accept or Deny tab for the daily quest, if your prize is of no intrest to me , and i choose not to play the daily quest , i am still charged a negative 1, if i do not play because of the crappy choice of prize your offering
A way to deny playing the daily quest , without being charged against my completed missions

DeletedUser13736

Why did you post this in the proposal section of the forums?
FYI this idea will never get accepted into voting or implemented by INNO for the simple reason that it goes against the challenge of the Daily Quests (DQ). The DQ has a reward every 7 days for completing the quests daily. That is the point of the overall reward.

DeletedUser31440

Changelog 1.118:

In the meantime, our development team is working on this year's Carnival Event. We also want to decide if not withdrawing a progress point when not completing a challenge makes sense.

That was middle of January, don't think it's going to happen.

DeletedUser13736

@assassin shane
You have to think of the bigger picture. You have to complete the quests in order to get the 7 day chest (forgot it's name). Don't look at the individual daily rewards; instead think of it as a necessary step to be closer to the overall reward. The daily prize will not always be great.

DeletedUser32355

because it is a proposal, duh !!, Do not show what the challenge is, just when you open the DQ if the prizes offered are not appealing to you , then have an option not to do it for that day, WITHOUT , the penalty, this way will take players longer to complete the 7 days of completed quest, if you choose to do the quest , because you want the prize , and do not finish it ,, THEN subtract a completed quest from the total,, this is to easy , and smart ,, but people who make these games , have no common sense, to much book smarts, not enough people smarts

This is not a proposal.

Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING]

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Next time, please follow the format to post an actual proposal.

just like this forum, not very easy to navigate, make it more simple for all to use, i have been a member since 2015 , and just recently decided to try the forum again, to many things going on , not easy to find what you want and never anyone from the makers to chat with, did not care for it much before , and care for it less now
This forum is actually well-built. If you don't think so look at this forum.
community.rockyou.com
When I tried to navigate it... I would have been lost if there was no "Where You Are" bar.

DeletedUser31440

Well I couldn't have been more wrong. From the latest changelong:

More relaxed Daily Challenges
In the spirit of removing things and, of course, based on the feedback we've seen since their introduction, we have also decided to remove the "-1" punishment for not completing a Challenge. This means that from now on you will always keep the already existing progress towards the 7-day chest, and will not lose anything if you decide to skip a day (or - to be more specific - however many days you wish). You can take the Daily Challenges on at your own pace now!

DeletedUser24352

about time, now fix it so players can send messages to our friends list at 1 time , and not individual messages only, we can mass message guild members, but not friends,
also fix the issue with having guild members need to be friends to sit in their tavern,, that is nuts,, their on my team (guild ) already , i should not have to burn a friend spot for a guild member. in actuality, we have less friends , because we need space for guild members

Graviton

also fix the issue with having guild members need to be friends to sit in their tavern,, that is nuts,, their on my team (guild ) already , i should not have to burn a friend spot for a guild member. in actuality, we have less friends , because we need space for guild members

I just today removed several guild members from my friends list. You lose aid by having people in both.

DeletedUser32355

about time, now fix it so players can send messages to our friends list at 1 time , and not individual messages only, we can mass message guild members, but not friends,
When a guildmate friends me, I visit their tavern and then remove them from my friends list. It's pointless to have guildmates in your friends bar, because you have less people to aid (and therefore less coins to earn).

Also, please put that in a new proposal (with the proper format used, please).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24352

all you newbies are too funny , everyone thinks they know everything and have only been , in FOE for a year or less
it is not an actual proposal, just questions to be addressed

DeletedUser24352

thats the whole point of the statement, guild members , should be able to visit taverns without , having them be in friends list,, guild mates should be able to visit a members tavern and not have to worry about friends list, guild members tavern's should be a gimmie

DeletedUser28670

all you newbies are too funny , everyone thinks they know everything and have only been , in FOE for a year or less
Oh lol, newbies?
Lets see some of the join dates of some the people who have replied to this thread, eh?
upload_2018-4-16_15-24-32.png
upload_2018-4-16_15-24-59.png
Both with earlier join dates than you.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-16_15-25-22.png
    upload_2018-4-16_15-25-22.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser32355

Neither was the original post. :mad:

thats the whole point of the statement, guild members , should be able to visit taverns without , having them be in friends list,, guild mates should be able to visit a members tavern and not have to worry about friends list, guild members tavern's should be a gimmie
"Addressing that question" would be done by writing a proposal and going through the proposal process. :rolleyes:

Graviton

I think the part to which we were referring was something about "having to" burn a spot on the friends list for a guildie. Which ironically enough sounded a lot like a newbie statement, to me at least it sounded like you were actually doing that. So a couple of us chipped in to try to help.

As far as your question goes, I'll echo the King's post: write it up as a proposal and see what everybody thinks. As is it now it's buried halfway through a thread about DCs.

Last edited:

Algona

You;d do better to debate the merits of your ideas then go down that road.

Some of those n00bs you're bashing have much higher RP then your two cities put together and more levels in one GB then all yours put together.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was originally posted in the Proposals section, then moved. If it's not an actual proposal, why did you post it there?