• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Dead stop on completing Daily Quest

UP ONLINE

Proposal
Daily Challenge
(Acquire 2 sectors on the Campaign Map by fighting) This is limited to your current Age, and can not win the battle from a higher age >>even with bluffs added from Tavern<<
Make it hard but not impossible to Do any kind of Daily Challenge
Keep the challenges to your current age so no one is forced to move up in there age.
There is a limit to how many times to do a Fight on your Campaign by fighting Without Advancing in age

Current System
Completing Daily Challenge for Rewords

Details
Making it possible to do a Daily Challenge

Abuse Prevention
I see no possible abuse.

Let's not continue to ask for things that just make the game easier for players because they have made the decision to either stay in a lower age for an extended period of time or have advanced too far on the continent map. It's a daily quest, not a requirement for the game to continue; a bonus for another added reward. If a player cannot complete it for whatever reason, so be it, the game continues.

DeletedUser

-1 again

Simple solution is to have no scouted but unconquered provinces on the C-Map. Then you get no DC quests for it. So this problem is completely controllable by you and does not need a game change as a solution. Besides which, advancing past your current age on the C-Map is a choice with consequences. A choice you made and are now regretting. Again, though, that's not a reason to change the game.

The Lady Redneck

- 1 for the already above stated reasons.
It is a player choice to work the C map beyond your Era. You make the decision, you live with the consequence of that decision.
Does this not come under make the game easier? If so that is now on the DNSL list believe.

Ericness

-1. It is an avoidable situation as mentioned above and the player doesn't miss out on anything significant or irreplaceable if they can't complete the DC that day. I often skip DCs that I don't want to or can't do and do not feel cheated or wronged in any way. Some days they're easy, some days hard, and others just plain stupid (looking at you 5 minute prods) but on the whole they seem to balance out over time.

Freshmeboy

Negotiate then NOW and they won't appear again..at least until you scout another province. That being said I was a little peeved that INNIO programmed battles on Mondays when GE was closed forcing players to rise in tech to reach PvP status and fulfill the quest. Seemed a bit of a push at the time, above and beyond what they stated the DC would be when it was instituted.

Lancer

This thread is being moved to forge hall for now. You may still discuss the topic ( for now ), but this falls into the DNSL by making the game easier. Plus, despite what method of game play you go by, the game is designed and intended on having its players advance through the different challenges of moving forward in the story line. Lots of people like to remain in an era that they seem comfortable with, I'm guilty of doing this myself, but eventually the game will ultimately force you to advance; whether at a slow or fast pace.