• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Defending army is immortal. why so?

Ebeondi Asi

The sort of "I only pretended to say that".. to try to pull lhis head out of his behind hoping no one noticed. LOL .. No one is fooled.

JoyfulRider

4days of pretending is also much difficult and already few people noticed correctly like myself ignoring the valid comments. Don't have any more points to pretend and surrendered immediately. Learned a big lesson from this.

Happy with the community members constantly keeping the spirit of the game.

Nice2HaveU

This kind of extreme level of pretending have not seen or heard anywhere from big people, but having it with my kids Mostly every parents must have felt it once from their kids. Here surprisingly, you wanted to push the change into beta and suddenly dropping the entire discussions. Thinking like, you cannot win in this discussion and decided to pretend like "pretending the entire discussion topic". No clue what you think suddenly, however do not repeat this. Have fun in the game, not in the forum like what you did.

JoyfulRider

Nice2have, have told the situation what made me to do like that.

By winning/losing the discussions what am going to get. Is there any point for me to reveal the truth, I could have left the discussions not answered also.

Purpose of getting this discussion is achieved and felt like not to continue few more days which I want.

Yes, asked for beta to get this change to receive feedback because pretty sure everyone will reject and made sure it will never ever have a chance in the game.

Could have gone for other valid discussions, but my mind insists to know the answer from everyone on this change. That's all.

Flavius Belisarius

Nice2have, have told the situation what made me to do like that.

By winning/losing the discussions what am going to get. Is there any point for me to reveal the truth, I could have left the discussions not answered also.

Purpose of getting this discussion is achieved and felt like not to continue few more days which I want.

Yes, asked for beta to get this change to receive feedback because pretty sure everyone will reject and made sure it will never ever have a chance in the game.

Could have gone for other valid discussions, but my mind insists to know the answer from everyone on this change. That's all.
Please change your avatar.... PO would never have done this.
This might be better...th.jpg

JoyfulRider

No it is not waste, community members gave a clear confirmation why the defending army kept as immortal and if not it will affect the entire game play drastically. Eventhough my action of posting this way not acceptable, but end result of the discussion have perfect guidance.

Dominator - X

Let me tell the truth now. In the game, Just had a thought of having defending army behave like attacking army units. Sensed big tragedy in the game, hence opened the discussions here, to see how bad it can cause damage to the game. Also myself opened the discussions, have to pretend like expecting the changes very much. Myself too didn't like the change at all. Sorry, if you guys really got disturbed by my comments. Was only pretending all the way to see how many disagree with that disaster approach to the game.

End of the discussion:
No more ugly changes like these to be added in the game. Even I wish the same. Extremely sorry once again!!
So, you are a troll, is what you are saying.

Dominator - X

Sorry Ember, Initial thought to bring this idea/discussion to see myself going in the same path as everyone. Like a confirmation where myself not to worry about this kind of change in future any time. If majority of people agree with that change, could have reveal the truth even that time too. While making the initial post, felt like doing this way it put some fire to everyone's gameplay and wished to play by it (which gave me little fun at that time, so continued pretending again ad again to see anymore different responses from the community). But everyone stays very strong to single answer, then no point on pretend hence revealed the truth. (actually thought to pretend for a week - but made me reveal the truth within 4 days).

Once again, extremely sorry for it. From my side no more plot/play like these in the forum, I swear.
You should run for a political office. Voters these days will believe anything you tell them; even if you have a track record of lying to them.
Here, not so much. You are a liar and will be branded as such for life.