• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Down?

• Thread starter DeletedUser28365
  • Start date

DeletedUser28365

Ok, anyone else having issues with FoE? I cant log in to any of my servers.

DeletedUser25166

S world server down. Must be another fuking event coming up.
Woohoo, lag, servers down, but hey chance to win a wishing well on steroids

DeletedUser15539

iidrn.com says FOE is down. Right in the middle of PvP. Grrrrrr.

DeletedUser26120

Came here to post, was wondering if it was just me.

Oh well my computer did need that reboot anyways lol.

DeletedUser26965

oh oh this might awaken the "legions" of disgruntled FoE players in a feeble attempt to find vindication.

DeletedUser28329

this always seems to happen right when its time to harvest my fp buildings.

And with no warning. If they were planning to take down the servers they could at least give us a 15 min countdown timer before hand.

lemonwedgie

What aggravates me, is this always seems to happen right when its time to harvest my fp buildings.

What aggravates me is after all the events they have done, they still haven't mastered adding one without crashing the servers :-/ Happens every time.

DeletedUser28365

Why would they be disgruntled. Overall, this isnt a bad game. If they think this is bad, go play SWTOR.

DeletedUser27889

I don't think this has anything to do with the event. Event begins Monday.

DeletedUser26549

Ok, anyone else having issues with FoE? I cant log in to any of my servers.
Yup, my husband and I both can't log in from our laptops, tried Chrome and IE, both are down, didn't realize it was the game until after we already adjusted all our dang settings!

DeletedUser26120

Bro game has like 98% uptime or better. Downtime is almost never more than 15-20 min. I think you are grossly overreacting.