• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Einstein Questline

DeletedUser28738

This is so exciting! What a great questline prize!
It says that the Checkmate Square boost would be 10% in Oceanic Future... Does this mean that Oceanic Future will be open in time to advance there, for this prize?

DeletedUser26965

Einstein Questline
CheckmateSquare.png

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Checkmate_Square
Thank you.

Every solved quest grants the player with a random reward. The quests have to be solved in the order they are presented and no quests are abortable.

Quest 1:

• Albert Einstein: "Gather 100 coins" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
    Reward: Random Reward
Quest 2:

• Albert Einstein: "Motivate or polish 10 buildings of your neighbors, friends or guildmates" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
Quest 3:

• Albert Einstein: "Build 2 residential buildings from your current age or 4 from the previous age" and "Build 1 cultural building from your current age or 2 from the previous age"
Quest 4:

• Albert Einstein: "In production buildings, finish a 1-hour productions 4 times" and "In production buildings, finish a 4-hour productions 4 times"
Quest 5:

• Albert Einstein: "Research a technology" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
Quest 6:

• Albert Einstein: "Make people enthusiastic" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
Quest 7:

• Albert Einstein: "Scout a province" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
Quest 8:

• Albert Einstein: "Acquire 2 sectors without fighting[1]" and "Delete 5 units of any age from your unit pool"
Quest 9:

• Albert Einstein: "Collect 150 Tavern Silver in the Friends Tavern" and "Spend 11 Forge Points"
Quest 10:

• Albert Einstein: "Buy 5 Forge Points (e.g. with coins)" and "Gather 15 goods"
Quest 11:

• Albert Einstein: "Gain control over a province" and "Gain 3 units from your current age or 5 from the previous age (recruit or win them)"
Over All Quest:

• Albert Einstein: "Finish all quests in the Albert Einstein questline"
    Reward: 1 Checkmate Square and Portrait of Einstein
Ending:

• Albert Einstein: "This concludes the story of Albert Einstein. Thank you for paying attention!"
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Historical_Questline:_Albert_Einstein (Not official FoE, Ad Blocker suggested for this site)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5111

Moral of the story for AF players, complete this quest before OF comes out or you're stuck having to negotiate sectors.

DeletedUser27860

so... what time will it come out?

I can't wait to get started, I have plotted the next 6 days so I can with luck finish the quests in 2 or 3 I hope..

ODragon

Could I get a clarification on one of the quests?

"Research a technology"

Does this mean put in all forge points or does it mean put in all forge points AND unlock it with whatever resources needed to unlock it.

(Reasoning, I just finished a tech last night, next tech is 80+ to finish but I have an old tech, Multistory Houses which only costs 23 FP to finish, that's easy and fast comparatively to complete BUT it costs 600 diamonds which I don't have. I don't want to waste my FP there if it doesn't help me; also, if it doesn't maybe better wording like "Unlock a technology" would be clearer).

DeletedUser28755

Am I the only one who noticed that the chess board has the wrong orientation? ... :oops:
No, you are not! ;-)

Please fix that problem InnoGames!!
The lower right-hand corner for each player must be white!
Then the Queens and Kings will also be on their correct colors when the game starts: White Queen on white square and black Queen on black square! Regina regit colorem!

Thank you!

DeletedUser28015

Could I get a clarification on one of the quests?

"Research a technology"

Does this mean put in all forge points or does it mean put in all forge points AND unlock it with whatever resources needed to unlock it.

(Reasoning, I just finished a tech last night, next tech is 80+ to finish but I have an old tech, Multistory Houses which only costs 23 FP to finish, that's easy and fast comparatively to complete BUT it costs 600 diamonds which I don't have. I don't want to waste my FP there if it doesn't help me; also, if it doesn't maybe better wording like "Unlock a technology" would be clearer).

The wording is plenty clear and should be familiar from other quests ... you don't get the benefit of the technology until it is researched/unlocked/has a green checkmark.

It was silly to finish your tech when you knew that this event was coming.

DeletedUser28015

There's nothing specific to Einstein in this quest ... Inno could have slapped any other name on it. The prize should have had something to do with light ... Einstein isn't known for his chess -- he was a mediocre player who actually disapproved of his friend, the great chessplayer Dr. Emmanuel Lasker, wasting his time on the game. If you're going to have a chess reward in a historical quest, it should have been Paul Morphy.

And the wrong coloring is atrocious but typical of Inno.

DeletedUser28015

Here's a short article published in The Daily News of Canonsburg, PA, April 8, 1936:

Albert Einstein, contrary to published statements, doesn’t play “three-dimensional” chess for recreation. The fact is that he doesn’t even play chess in two dimensions. He seems to think he has a better use for his mind. He doesn’t play bridge either. Bridge is work, he says, not relaxation. What does he do for recreation? He walks and plays the piano or violin. Music and physical exercise are ideal for brain-workers.