• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Einstein Questline

Zatrikon

Meh. Another month, another generic historical quest line. They all start to blend together after a while.

Here's an idea: Don't create ANY new historical quest lines until you fix at least one of the known problems with the game, such as the uselessness of AF (And now OF) goods in the Guild Treasury.

DeletedUser26154

They all start to blend

download (1).jpg

There really is no variety to how the quest lines are laid out.
There are only so many things we can do in this game.

People complained about missing the Speakers Corner.
So Inno introduced the Checkmate Square.
Now people who missed on on the Speakers Corner can have a similar item.

cms.png

It's beautiful.

Algona

As Historical Events go this wasn't bad.

On the plus side: Good final Prize. Quests nor on 24 Hour rotation. Short Quest line.

Minus side: All three of the bad three Quests: tech, scout, acquire.

Personally I think that if the bad 3 Quests are included the prize has to be top notch.

Do folk think this is a top notch prize? I'm not sure yet.

DeletedUser26660

I have the Checkmate Square and I think the extra attack power I get from it is well worth the quests I had to do as I now have that added firepower for as long as I want it and it does make a difference.

DeletedUser26154

Here's an idea: Don't create ANY new historical quest lines until you fix at least one of the known problems with the game, such as the uselessness of AF (And now OF) goods in the Guild Treasury.

No.

DeletedUser26154

Except for the colors being reversed. Also, why is white's queen in the middle of the board, in front of the king pawn? People who know nothing about chess should not set up chess positions.

I overlook that... even though you are correct.
I didn't notice until @lemur pointed it out.

Still, it's beautiful, lovely and exceptional.

b8e8cb66c3552c58d2782bef800b4724.png

The Checkmate Square also gives new players a wonderful building that adds coins, population and ...

537ae0ba7c706344f38e4fddb8278471.png

Attack Boost.

DeletedUser26660

I overlook that... even though you are correct.
I didn't notice until @lemur pointed it out.

Still, it's beautiful, lovely and exceptional.

View attachment 2908

The Checkmate Square also gives new players a wonderful building that adds coins, population and ...

View attachment 2909

Attack Boost.
Yes, agree with the benefits and as we progress through the eras the coins coupled with the StMB boost really add up when motivated.

DeletedUser5948

Here's a fine quote from Einstein that highlight's Inno's genius:

Here's another one, from his preface to Emmanuel Lasker's biography:

Yeah, Einstein and chess ... shear brilliance, Inno!

Agreed, a chess board is really dumb.

A clock without arms would have been more appropriate.

DeletedUser26154

A clock without arms would have been more appropriate.

13259961104_831741f5f5_b.png

Something more appropriate of his line of work or thinking.
Using some great 20/20 hindsight vision, the best thing would have been,
Something like the Speakers Corner,

download (2).jpg

With a tiny Albert Einstein in front of a tiny blackboard, giving a lecture.

DeletedUser28801

how do you "listen to the full story about albert einstein and relive his ingenious life" in this quest? I can't find anywhere to do that? Oh, and how do you delete units from your unit pools?

DeletedUser26660

how do you delete units from your unit pools?

Select the ARMY MANAGEMENT square located in the block of squares at bottom left of your screen, then select the RED square with a cross in it and that will allow you to delete any of your units you have in your army.

DeletedUser25166

People stills talking about this quest?
Get over it, next quest starts in 3 days

DeletedUser25273

@stallion119, the Einstein quest runs till the 20th, so is still the active event. I don't think we have an announced date for the Spring Event yet, but I doubt it will be before this one ends.

DeletedUser

Do folk think this is a top notch prize? I'm not sure yet.
No biggie but they rushed it out in front of OF, so you decide if you take the 9% in AF or the 10% in OF which you will have to spend a lot of diamonds on to complete in time.

DeletedUser25273

It doesn't cost a lot of diamonds, as the age of the building is based on your age when you complete the last quest. It might be simpler to complete if you waited to move to OF until you were mostly done with the questline (even if you were 'forced' by the research a technology, I think every thing that had a current age requirement also included a previous age option).

DeletedUser13838

Yep a way around this was to complete all but the last quest before the release of OF, get the automatic check for the last quest to gain control over a province and wait for the release before collecting the prize.

DeletedUser26660

I saw mention that the next event was the Spring event...

images