• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Equal Rights for Phone Players!

DeletedUser12142

Why is it that phone players can not access the entire game? This is discrimination, not allowing mobile players to use Global chat or access the GvG maps is wrong!! Everyone that plays this game should be able to access ALL OF THE GAME regardless of whether they are on a phone or a pc. It is very hard to get a guild to have much fun on the gvg maps when most of its members cannot access the gvg maps due to the fact that they play by phone. It should be all or none. This is very unfair for all players. Please fix this immediately.
Also, when is inno going to fix the problems concerning Chat, every time I use chat it freezes. I have brought this up many times and nothing ever gets done. Please fix the issues concerning Chat.

DeletedUser33179

GvG is never coming to mobile per all of Inno's past & present statements on the matter. Guild Battlegrounds is the all-platforms future!

As for global chat... Speaking for myself as a mobile player, that is absolutely not something I'm even remotely interested in obtaining from PC. Bunch of useless chatter from folks I'll never know.

Gimme the PC's fighting map info/presentation instead - is apparently much better/more informative than the watered down mobile version

DeletedUser

Per the Do Not Suggest List for Proposals, this proposal is not submittable to the developers at their request. Please see the Do Not Suggest List linked here. I will move this thread to Forge Hall in case there is any desire to discuss the idea further.

RazorbackPirate

Either this is completely tongue in cheek with you knowing full well what's going on, this is a sideways effort to beat the GvG on mobile dead horse, or it's genuine and you're clueless about what's going on. Not sure which, but discrimination it's not.

DeletedUser

It is very hard to get a guild to have much fun on the gvg maps when most of its members cannot access the gvg maps due to the fact that they play by phone. It should be all or none. This is very unfair for all players. Please fix this immediately.
You should be careful what you ask for, right @Algona? Since they've already emphatically stated that GvG won't be coming to mobile, you are essentially asking them to get rid of it. (And I am not in favor of that, GvGers, so don't jump all over me.)

ODragon

Gimme the PC's fighting map info/presentation instead - is apparently much better/more informative than the watered down mobile version

I agree although, I like how boosts and damage are visualized on mobile. I also really like the skip turn button.

It is hard as you can't easily hover over in mobile but if they cared, they could combine the best parts of both but they don't.

UBERhelp1

If you have issues with the chat, have you put in a support ticket?

Discrimination? No. Often times mobile versions of complex PC games (even browser ones) have to be different because of various limitations - the memory size (no one will download a massive game that takes most of their memory), the small size of the phone screen itself (have to put fingers on screen, blocking some of the other content; have to redesign UI), and more. There will always be differences. Additionally, saying Inno discriminates against mobile players is wrong - you can always choose to play on a PC. Or, some browser apps you can download let you play the PC version on a mobile device - plenty in my guild do that to play things such as GvG.

Triopoly Champion

On PC it bothers me that mobile players can donate in GB's much faster.

That is discrimination as well.
There should be a feature that you can type a number up to 4 digits given the pre-condition that you have that amount of fps in your inventory, then all the fps just drop in to the current level of the specific GB once instead of so many clicks. Smart 1-click and saves everybody's time.

DeletedUser

There should be a feature that you can type a number up to 4 digits given the pre-condition that you have that amount of fps in your inventory, then all the fps just drop in to the current level of the specific GB once instead of so many clicks. Smart 1-click and saves everybody's time.
Yeah, and then 2 (or more) players do it simultaneously to the same GB. What happens then? Especially if they're level 80+ Arc owners all trying to lock 1st? And don't try to tell me that simultaneous donating doesn't happen that often, because it happens all the time. I even have a GB donation procedure in my guild to prevent any problems from it on swap threads.

DeletedUser8428

Why is it that phone players can not access the entire game? This is discrimination, not allowing mobile players to use Global chat or access the GvG maps is wrong!! Everyone that plays this game should be able to access ALL OF THE GAME regardless of whether they are on a phone or a pc. It is very hard to get a guild to have much fun on the gvg maps when most of its members cannot access the gvg maps due to the fact that they play by phone. It should be all or none. This is very unfair for all players. Please fix this immediately.
Also, when is inno going to fix the problems concerning Chat, every time I use chat it freezes. I have brought this up many times and nothing ever gets done. Please fix the issues concerning Chat.
Oh please, we're not talking about fair housing here. There are inherent differences between platforms that cause differences in the user experience. This is true of any website which also provides a separate app - the experience on the mobile version is not exactly the same as the browser version. You don't like the limitations of the FOE mobile app? Terrific, but let's not call it something it's not.