• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] event bldg coin drops have shrunk?

Vicktorea

I did a small remodel on a bit of my city two-three days ago, and since then the number of coins dropped from the event buildings has shrunk. e.g, pre remodel, when the world's fair was motivated, it dropped 45K+, now it's ~42K. my motivated ships used to drop 23K+, now it's ~22K. the coin drops from the gbs have stayed the same.
i work the recurring quest for coins at every collection, and the building combinations i was using pre remodel no longer add up to 100K.
was this a change? or should i put in a ticket?
thanks much!

DeletedUser40495

I personally have not noticed anything, and I also work the coins RQ upon collection so if anything was off I would probably notice. I may be wrong though. If you continue to see this and it was not announced in an update (I’m pretty sure it wasn’t) you should report it.

DeletedUser33179

Or you got off-cycle with the GB giving coin boosts, SMB - were actually out of the 24hr collection cycle allotment of uses.

Or ran out of SMB's alloted uses in a day if you used past event multi-production buildings (like sunken treasure) repeatedly for doing current event quests (particularly the "finish 5 minute (or 15 minute) production X times"). If the timed production you chose happens to produce coins, it counts towards SMB boosted available count (incidentally, supply productions on those buildings go towards RAH & LoA counts).

Lancer

All 3 of these previous responses are the only option it would most likely be. I haven't had any issues with doing my RQ/coins collection and haven't heard of it being a bug.

Vicktorea

thanks for all the suggestions! i don't have smb, and happiness has not changed, but i may have removed a boost building...i'll check that now. the purpose of the remodel was to free up space, so i may have stored something i should have left out! :)