• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expedition- level 5 ??

DeletedUser19359

In future, would there, could there? be a possible level 5 of the expedition? that would allow other more active members of a guild to pick up some slack of guild members not able to finish level 4 , and finish to 133% in their stead.? just an idea/question. you don't need to go off about how i didn't present the idea correctly in the hall and get votes and etc. If one other person reads it, then the idea is out there, and thats good enough. maybe something that gets used down the road a bit.

RazorbackPirate

If there is a level 5, it needs to be worth it for me to do it. I do 64 gates for me and the benefits it brings me. My guild benefits from me being a member doing 64 gates in GE for me. I have no interest in picking up the slack for crappy/lazy guild members. I will help them, I will teach them, but I won't pick up their slack, or their bad trades.

Volodya

That would actually magnify the harm of the slackers. They probably won't do any more, but now they'd be falling far short of 166% instead of 133%.
I assume he means that a dedicated player could complete a difficult/costly GE 5 encounter, but apply the result to one of the 0/48 slackers. There would never be a 166% for anyone. (Although a nice enhancement might be this: if all players in a guild complete 64 encounters, then and only then 166, 80/80 becomes a possibility. It could serve as a kind of tie-breaker.)

DeletedUser29726

Nothing's impossible but there's no indication they're thinking about expanding upon GE at this time (and there's significant opposition to it on beta as far as I've seen amongst players - most people feel 64 is 'enough' expedition)

DeletedUser30900

Nothing's impossible but there's no indication they're thinking about expanding upon GE at this time (and there's significant opposition to it on beta as far as I've seen amongst players - most people feel 64 is 'enough' expedition)
majority of beta players are just cry babies, they complain everything anyway

DeletedUser

I assume he means that a dedicated player could complete a difficult/costly GE 5 encounter, but apply the result to one of the 0/48 slackers. There would never be a 166% for anyone. (Although a nice enhancement might be this: if all players in a guild complete 64 encounters, then and only then 166, 80/80 becomes a possibility. It could serve as a kind of tie-breaker.)
I can't see them adding a level and not including it in the % total. I can see why less active guilds would want that, but what's the upside for already active guilds? If what you're saying is the way it would be implemented, then a guild with a majority that finish level 5 would be penalized and could lose to a guild where just enough members complete level 5 to get the guild total to 133.3% and do it early enough to finish faster.

Example:
Guild A...10 members...5 finish level 2 and 5 finish level 5...133.3%...done by Thursday.
Guild B...10 members...1 finishes level 4 and 9 finish level 5...133.3%...done on Friday.
Guild A gets the win and first place bonus. Guild B's actual total is 163.3% to Guild A's 133.3%.
How is that fair?

Algona

This is one fo those ideas that while I would benefit, I'm not sure it's desirable for the game.

Would the Encounters become more difficult? if the Encounters are not tougher, then lvl 5 is a prize giveaway for the folk who 64 now (18 straight months and counting for me.) Are tougher Encounters a problem for folks who are running 200/200+ attack bonuses now and can add scores of levels on 6 combat GBs as fast as their 1.9 group can punch the add 10 FP button?

What about the Prizes? Would INNO give out better Rewards? Can you imagine the outcry if they didn't? How many folk wouldn't bother with lvl 5 if the prizes were not better?

Lvl 4 offers hundreds of Diamonds and the end Prize is something that until players get glutted with are quite desirable. Would we get more TFs and SSWs and FoYs and RKs and Stores and such? Or would we get some even better prizes? Like what?

What are the implications of giving out better prizes for those people who already 64 every week? Aside from a year from now I';ll have doznes of those, too to go with the uhhhhm

More Diamonds? What are the implications of giving players who cruise through lvl 4 now more Diamonds?

Is another 16 triggers of ToR a week a good thing?

RaveWolf

I agree with all the responses here... but after reading Algona's Post, I actually thought that Slackers aside, A level 5 GE would be great if each chest maybe only offered one item that was 100% Random, based on only Set Buildings... or Maybe even Percentage based as it is now, but the Higher percentages would offer the Coins or Happiness Buildings, While the Lower Percentages offered FP's, Attack, and Defense Buildings.
The Rewards can be based on Set Buildings only, or maybe even offer a 1% Expansion option... (Yes, I know Expansions are in the DNSL, but this is a Discussion and not a Proposal so technically doesn't hurt to mention).
It would obviously have to be much tougher, perhaps the Troops you're attacking can be hidden and always random, so you don't actually know what you're in for.

Triopoly Champion

If there's ever GE level 5 available, the enemy will for sure be 1 age more advanced than the player, also only 4 levels on the highest era.