• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event Feedback

DeletedUser26829

JUST OPENED ANOTHER BASKET AND WHAT DID I GET??????
ANOTHER BLUEPRINT....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CONTRARIWISE.. If you are a new player just emerging from the Bronze Age.. bits of different blueprints well into the post -modern are NOT an incentive to hunt for the apple trees..
ANOTHER BLUEPRINT....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DeletedUser14197

I may have written this before, but I think it would be nice if you made it possible to abort some of the quests. One would not be able to get the end prize of course if they aborted one and it wouldn't be possible to get the quest back. If it was this way, I would probably do more of the quests in my cities. But, It is pretty likely I will quit doing the quests as soon as I get to scout except in my main city where I already set it scouting.

DeletedUser26829

Hi, best prizes I have seen so far! Also, I hope you can create another prize of downgrade kit “one down kit … so those who has lots of Arctic Champions Retreat can downgrade them in lower eras so all have same chances. Thank you!!!
Nice prizes, if you can access them. I'm having total crop failure, almost.
Less than a dozen trees planted for me since the quest began: though loads of M\Ps from my neighbours, guild and handful of friends.

More.. I've never had more than one tree produce fruit in a 24 hour period. And none of them had a big crop.

I'm collecting more apples one at a time from the aid (M\Ps) that I click on each day.. :(

DeletedUser26829

The news shows that I've had six trees have been planted in my wilderness - but I collected from only 3! I've looked throughly and the rest are missing. So there appears to be a bug in tree planting as it's certainly FAR too early for them to have expired already.
My trees are mostly not producing any fruit either.. I think I can spot the apple trees now, from the shape and slightly autumnal leaf colouring. But so far, I have had harvest from only three - in total - since the event began.
I'm beginning to think they don't like the British Climate (or maybe time zone )..

DeletedUser26829

Here we are, once again, asking for your feedback concerning the Fall Event. We look forward to hearing your suggestions and thoughts concerning this event.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
I'm feeling really hard done by.. The bit under the basket finally unlocked for me tonight.. First time ever.
Got really excited when it offered me a BluePrint (yes, I know, I know ). 'Cept at the rate my trees are failing to bear fruit, I'd never get the number of apples needed to release that blueprint..
So.. yep: I spent precious diamonds..
'COS.. Silly me: I thought I had the chance to claim a COMPLETE BLUE PRINT..
NOPE.. ANOTHER ONE - NINTH OF A PIECE OF BLUEPRINT..
That's not what was on the picture ..
Please be clearer in future about what is being offered.
:mad:

DeletedUser9433

I'm feeling really hard done by.. The bit under the basket finally unlocked for me tonight.. First time ever.
Got really excited when it offered me a BluePrint (yes, I know, I know ). 'Cept at the rate my trees are failing to bear fruit, I'd never get the number of apples needed to release that blueprint..
So.. yep: I spent precious diamonds..
'COS.. Silly me: I thought I had the chance to claim a COMPLETE BLUE PRINT..
NOPE.. ANOTHER ONE - NINTH OF A PIECE OF BLUEPRINT..
That's not what was on the picture ..
Please be clearer in future about what is being offered.
:mad:
Pretty clear to me, a blueprint is singular, not plural.

DeletedUser26829

Pretty clear to me, a blueprint is singular, not plural.
A blue print, in the real world, is a complete document of the whole building\project...
I haven't been on FoE long enough to be fully in the assumptions.
I do know that when I get a piece through aiding, it is just a piece.. When it was offered as a bonus prize - requiring "spending" more apples, I expected a better return than the usual 1/9..
Silly me..

DeletedUser8152

Sorry... any time the game refers to a blueprint it means one of the nine pieces. :(

qaccy

and I saved up 300 apples.....and got yet another BLASTED BLUE PRINT....ENOUGH OF THE BLUEPRINTS.

By all means, please continue coming here only to complain. Don't you ever have anything good to say about the game? You say you spent 300 apples, meaning you opened three baskets. But since you only mentioned what you got out of one of them, I'm guessing the other two were something good and thus counter to your complaints. I mean, if they were also bad you surely would have brought out more large text to complain about those too, right?

DeletedUser8420

I mean, if they were also bad you surely would have brought out more large text to complain about those too, right?
Thanks I will all things considering...the other two were just as useless to me...rogues and in singular...individual. But the most irritation are the blueprints and still getting the dang things. But Inno doesn't care what we think...so what's the use...

wolfhoundtoo

You do realize the prizes are meant/designed for players of all ages? 1 rogue isn't much of a prize for us..........for newer players without a rogue hideout that 1 rogue will be useful for them. Your problem is you want Inno to give you what you want and only what you want. That isn't Inno's problem. ;)

DeletedUser26988

Clarification request on 'Unlocking' an item...

Is it unlocked only for that item during it's 24h cycle, or does it remained unlocked? I'm after medals, so when I got a large medal pack, does that mean it is unlocked and when it finally shows up I can get however many I have saved apples for? Or do I have to spend all my apples hoping to unlock it when it's there...only to have no more left?

Thank you

DeletedUser26829

By all means, please continue coming here only to complain. Don't you ever have anything good to say about the game? You say you spent 300 apples, meaning you opened three baskets. But since you only mentioned what you got out of one of them, I'm guessing the other two were something good and thus counter to your complaints. I mean, if they were also bad you surely would have brought out more large text to complain about those too, right?
Get into the game.. "Grr, Not Another BLUEPRINT" is the theme for more than one person playing this Fall Event.
I'm a fully fledged member of Team Grrrrrr..
Now on my 3rd bit of blue print from the apple basket and the unlocked gray safe below it. The 1/9 of a blueprint from that one time the safe unlocked for me has me especially riled.. Grrr...