• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Favorite Great building

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceGoober

Currently, the furthest along city is in Langendorn, Late Middle Ages. Out of the Great Buildings that are currently built, my favorite would have to be the Observatory due to it producing goods for the Guild. Those goods in-turn help unlock levels or provide a buffer to help Guild Members achieve a goal; whether it be to complete a Story or Side Quest, Research, or to conquer a sector/province without sacrificing troops to achieve said goal.

I'm a honorably discharged U.S. Marine and am firmly rooted in the belief of teamwork. Hence, I haven't an issue one with the space the Observatory takes since the Observatory gives much to the Guild with little effort.

DeletedUser33280

Arc, especially once it hits higher levels. Nothing beats being able to churn out FP packs.

Angkor

DeletedUser30897

Arc - it's maturing with age and getting better and better

D-World

DeletedUser32397

This is a really tough one. I'd have to go with Alcatraz.
Which one is better though?
189025-004-5F88AC2B.jpg

^Real Life
latest

^ Forge of Empires

W world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34205

Deal Castle... Fierce resistance and medals, plus it is the prettiest.

Bhanrion Hairt : Dunarsund

DeletedUser12620

Alcatraz, because I'm able to plunder lots of fps and goods!:p

Z world

Victoria and Albert

I love Alcatraz. I love how it looks sitting at the top of my city. I love getting new army every day. I rotate my military buildings in and out so I get a variety of different kinds of soldiers for free every week so I'm ready for GE.

Vingrid

DeletedUser28172

The Arc is pretty IMO and blends in nicely with my surroundings, however it is costly to build in lower ages but definitely worth it to help my guilds.
I have 3 cities, 2 in HMA and both with level 11 Arcs which produce 24 of each HMA goods (120 total) PER DAY for my guilds and 1 LMA city with an ARC hitting level 19 today and will generate 40 of each LMA good PER DAY (200 total).
Their current levels help offset the amount of FP I spend / swap as I tend to spend more than my ARC actually pays me for now. I wanted them to assist my guilds more than to assist myself.

For now, the Observatory. What's good for the guild is good for me.
Looking forward, the Chateau, because what's good for me is good for the guild as well.
Qunrir

DeletedUser32193

Traz hands down at my point in the game. Allows GE without worry about goods. Also when 'visiting' neighbors, no worries. The beauty is that you have the ability to furnish fresh troops for each battle. And if you blow it, no big deal you can afford the loss :cool: Arc puts more smiles on my face, but the Traz makes game life easier, so it wins!!

Yorkton please.

Linkster66

I am still rookie in game so have no idea about the future buildings that I will get! But I love the Alcatraz building for free units every 24 hours for fighting.

World Z

DeletedUser29353

TEMPLE OF RELICS - INCREASES POSSIBILITY OF WINNING GREAT PRIZES FROM GE,

JAIME

DeletedUser30312

Hmm, tough to choose.

I think I'll go with the Chateau though for its boosts to quests. That makes it powerful but in a way that's more subtle than the Arc.

Jaims.

Status
Not open for further replies.