• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

AAA12AAA

Settlement buildings have been updated, cool bonuses especially on Bathhouse. I guess Polynesia also started.

Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

Nice boosts on the settlement buildings. I'll have to check my max attrition the next time thru GbG; made 180 last time I checked.

Just An Observer

Today we got a Power Tsunami instead of a power rush...LOL! HUGE gains! When GvG ended. those with Obs also got a nice gain on Blue A/D. Now to see how long it takes INNO to get GE10 and GBG Blue rolling.

Pericles the Lion

They seemed to have nerfed the combat boost in Q1. I lost 21 troops in 2 battles , Inno giveth and then taketh away in the same motion.
What level are you on? We're at the end of L7 and I thought that it got easier. Maybe it was the troop configuration. I've been struggling against the 4 fast combined with 4 archer first wave but didn't see any of these during my last 15 fights. I lost 6 ballistas in 15 fights but think that's okay.

Sharmon the Impaler

What level are you on? We're at the end of L7 and I thought that it got easier. Maybe it was the troop configuration. I've been struggling against the 4 fast combined with 4 archer first wave but didn't see any of these during my last 15 fights. I lost 6 ballistas in 15 fights but think that's okay.
Thanks , I will try this next round

jaymoney23456

Today we got a Power Tsunami instead of a power rush...LOL! HUGE gains! When GvG ended. those with Obs also got a nice gain on Blue A/D. Now to see how long it takes INNO to get GE10 and GBG Blue rolling.

jay....AIGYPT-Playthrough 4 (and all after) is exactly 11 (or even less) days for me WITHOUT ANY DIAMONTS.

Propably this is possible for first playthrough if the player knows how to do it (example start Aigypt in a new server)
(just i dint hold evidence for 1st,2nd,3rd) but i have evidence for >=4th....to saw you...

And yes its nice to make your own strategy but
if your strategy is right then will match (in most if not all) with the 'old players-drivers' strategy.
So reading some is nice !!!...as you do here...you reading us...
Wouldn't the time to completion go down each subsequent playthrough rather than stay the same? No one is doing the first playthrough in 12.5 days on Egypt given how long it takes to accumulate the goods needed for expansions and unlocking the different buildings/doing the quests without a serious infusion of diamonds.

AAA12AAA

Today we got a Power Tsunami instead of a power rush...LOL! HUGE gains! When GvG ended. those with Obs also got a nice gain on Blue A/D. Now to see how long it takes INNO to get GE10 and GBG Blue rolling
Emissaries also been updated I am sure some players, as did I, forgot about them. Only remembered about it while raiding City Hall when was suddenly hit by the avalanche of FPs and goods!

planetofthehumans2

1711647371087.png

I just noticed this, the houses are on 5 hour productions right? So is this truly every 4 hours or did they mean 5 and didn't update it?

CDmark

Is there a breakdown of the expansion costs.
I know it starts 5,5,5,5 but I have looked discord, here and wikia., cant find what I am looking for.
I see fish for 30, coconuts for 15, kava for 5 and catas for 5
So if I pay 15 coconuts, will kava still be 5? that is the question