• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Dursland

still cant fight the last 3 in ge5 but im keep trying
Yeah keep trying and adding blue stats to your city.

It took me over 2 months before I could fight most of GE5 and even as early as last week I'm still needing to build great warrior camps on 80th encounter.

The forgotten temple fragments are worth it :) Serpent too.

Ebeondi Asi

One exciting but tiny in the grand scheme that is GE 5 is one of my Worlds, My Guild is fighting a big competitor from same World this week. Both Guilds are up over 124% and still not sure who will win as it will come down to either one or two players who do not finish the last ones, or the Guild to finish them all first. . (125% is now the top % to win)
That means almost all of the 75 vs 78 players of the two Guilds reached 80 in under two and a half days.
This is amazing compared to the early crying and scoffing and complaining going on here about GE 5. I am proud to be in such a battle. (And I do hope my Guild wins!!!)

Last edited:

PJS299

I only just now got all the fragments for the FoY, and I still need 270 for the shrink kit. I've completed at least level 3 each week, and level 4 most weeks, with level 5 maybe 5 times? Bad luck I guess...

Dursland

Kraken helps a lot in GE5
Not once you get to a certain A/D level.

I'm 1100/1100 blue in FE and I can autobattle 80th encounter with 2-3 troop loss. Don't need Kraken at all.

I include Kraken as one of my "GBs not to build" now. It's totally powercrept on both boosts - buildings make lots of fps now and it's no longer worth it to level Kraken for that. And A/D boosts today overshadow the remove 1 unit.

Sharmon the Impaler

It's a double edged sword. I can AB to 80 in GE5 with 2677/2712 in SAT but I only get 278 max per fight in PVP Arena. It is funny when someone tries to attack me in PVP though lol. 12 attempts and 12 fails so far this month.

Orius Maximus

Doesn't the Arena use the continent map AI? It definitely seems to fight different IME.

I'd say it also depends on what the players put on defense, but you're fighting in SAT.

Dursland

Since this is the 'players are quitting' discussion thread, here's another one - from my guild just minutes ago

I've donated all my goods to the Trez. All my FPs are gone. I wish y'all the very best. In the new GBG but in the 1 year and 3 days I've been in Dilmun FOE has junked this game. And on that I bid adieu.

At least they are probably getting increasing interaction from current players, but player count continues to drop in FoE.

Pericles the Lion

Since this is the 'players are quitting' discussion thread, here's another one - from my guild just minutes ago

At least they are probably getting increasing interaction from current players, but player count continues to drop in FoE.
You post a lot of good content but you've missed the mark on this one. First off, your mate on Dilmun says that he quit because of changes made to GBG on Beta. Malarkey. No reasonable player quits because of that. They would wait to see what changes, if any, migrate to the live servers. Secondly, there's no possible way for you to know if player count is dropping, climbing, or remaining the same. Players come and go all the time. Always have...always will.

Nice2HaveU

GE5 forced to keep both att and def with 4digits boost count in the expense of replacing or adding or removing few changes to the city (less willingly).

So expecting (another crazy change) like a new GE6 having first wave units with defense boost and second wave units with attack boost.

Me: why GE5 with defense?
Dev's: We can do it, so did it.
Me: !?!?
Dev's: you shared about crazy GE6?
Me: I can share it. So did it.

Ebeondi Asi

They did not do it 'because they can'. They did it because it was a part of the game that had totally withered away. I am fine after the first few days of 'what???" that I had to rebuild city defense. It was something new to do. No problem by me. Plus Inno gave tons of city boost in new GBs. and the Titan GBs are crazy good. The Titan Goods needed for The three Titan GB is also a game changing thing. I am amazed at the number of my Guilds non-Titan players acquiring them so soon. One player on one of my Worlds has all three up over 80 already.
And the fact the city boost was not just a one off will be when it comes to GbG. So I'm glad i got on the train early. Players who have stubbornly refused need to wake up and start working on city boost. Or rage quit. No matter to me.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

GE5 actually brought back GE from the dead , I think it's just another hump to get over. My defense is 2704/2701 now and it's funny watching someone attack me using autobattle and fail miserably on the replay lol