• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

jaymoney23456

Anyone have a verified prize list after you get past 1530 progress in the QI chests? Can't find it in the wiki and if its on beta forum somewhere can't find that either.

Pericles the Lion

Quantum is basically the same attitude as the insulting Baron Alaric Ironsoul from Rival. Quantum is point blank telling ordinary players they are turds that the game developers don't give a sh*t about, (Except players that spend a lot of money. )
Quantum is the ultimate carrot for whales and A type personalities, that ignores all other players needs.

that the Events (so far, and even next Event in Beta) offer no help for Quantum fights IMO proves the above.

Yes I am sticking my neck out on this post.. But someone has to say it.
I enjoyed your posts a lot more before you went to the dark side.

My thinking is that INNO is collecting data on how far players can get with the limited resources that we have at present. At some point, probably sooner than later, they will begin to introduce more buildings (be they EBs, GBs, or buffs to existing building) to make finishing all 10 QI levels possible without extraordinary expense. Better to add additional boosts slowly than to act to fast but then need to walk things back.

jaymoney23456

Anyone else irritated by the fact that you always seem to get terrain that advantages the ai and never one that benefits your own units in QI fights-worse here than GE was in early ages lol

Johnny B. Goode

My thinking is that INNO is collecting data on how far players can get with the limited resources that we have at present. At some point, probably sooner than later, they will begin to introduce more buildings (be they EBs, GBs, or buffs to existing building) to make finishing all 10 QI levels possible without extraordinary expense. Better to add additional boosts slowly than to act to fast but then need to walk things back.
Contradict yourself much? So you imply that they introduced QI to the live servers too fast without collecting enough data, so they're collecting it now on live. But then you "congratulate" them for not acting too fast? And your nose has gotten so brown that you assume they're going to make it easier for F2P players at some point?!? Wow. Just wow.

Sharmon the Impaler

The two major things QI is STILL MISSING, WHY INNO WHY, are 1) replacement gvg button to the settlements city, 2) notification when city productions are done.
And another way to gain meaningful action points. The whole thing is on one big timer , where you either wait for the 100,000K or spend money. The residences give a laughable amount per day.

Pericles the Lion

Contradict yourself much? So you imply that they introduced QI to the live servers too fast without collecting enough data, so they're collecting it now on live. But then you "congratulate" them for not acting too fast? And your nose has gotten so brown that you assume they're going to make it easier for F2P players at some point?!? Wow. Just wow.
I'll reserve my response for later when I'll feed this back to you with a healthy serving of "I told you so".

Ebeondi Asi

I remember GE 5 and the horror in the Forum.. Mainly about needing City boost. It went on for months. Now GE 5 is no longer much of a problem.
I hate Quantum but assume i will eventually get solved. In the meantime it sucks totally big time.

Last edited:

hhill2020

INNO, why don't fights within Quantum Incursions count towards challenges/daily quests/etc?

It was super frustrating during the last Rival Challenge to get enough fights when QI fights didn't count. There wasn't an active GBG during the Rival Challenge. So the only options were Guild Expeditions (which was being depleted by the challenge to do x number of negotiations) or fighting a neighbor (which I refuse to fight my neighbors). I did get some fights from Guild Expeditions, but they were limited as I was also being asked to do negotiations. In the past, didn't GvG fights count towards challenges and daily quests?

planetofthehumans2

And another way to gain meaningful action points. The whole thing is on one big timer , where you either wait for the 100,000K or spend money. The residences give a laughable amount per day.
Maybe a lowering of the cost, at some point its less energy to just wait for the level to be finished than to spend the energy getting across the map and that doesn't encourage people to play.

I also think the bosses should have a higher % at dropping items since they're much more difficult than the rest of the level, but that can be debatable.

jaymoney23456

Maybe a lowering of the cost, at some point its less energy to just wait for the level to be finished than to spend the energy getting across the map and that doesn't encourage people to play.

I also think the bosses should have a higher % at dropping items since they're much more difficult than the rest of the level, but that can be debatable.
once you hit lv 8 the boosts of enemy troops start going up to 100% just on regular nodes. Therefore, more attack is also going to be needed for most players to get very far in the high levels of QI. Action points will speed things up to a point but won't help you fight troops if your attack % is low.

planetofthehumans2

once you hit lv 8 the boosts of enemy troops start going up to 100% just on regular nodes. Therefore, more attack is also going to be needed for most players to get very far in the high levels of QI. Action points will speed things up to a point but won't help you fight troops if your attack % is low.
It is actually crazy that the QI buildings don't give any QI boost, you'd think working hard on that project would give results in that project rather than GE or whatever. Maybe it's just too early but the last two events didn't have anything for QI and it's been out that long.

I wonder what participation level Inno would consider a success for QI.

On my main world, here are the number of guilds at different levels of progress so far:

0: 3870 (most of these are probably inactive, don't know how many are active and just not participating in QI)
1+: 920 (150 of these are below 10, suggesting they gave it a brief shot and decided it wasn't for them--probable 0s in the next championship)
100+: 464
500+: 203
1000+: 134
5000+: 29
10000+: 12

In my own guild, with less than a day left in the 2nd incursion, almost half have 0 progress and only 20% have 100+. That's pretty low participation for our guild, but our QI ranking is right about where we are/were usually ranked in the GBG-based and the old GvG-based rankings.

I don't know what Inno's expectations were for this feature, so I don't know how these levels of engagement compare to them.

Pericles the Lion

It is actually crazy that the QI buildings don't give any QI boost, you'd think working hard on that project would give results in that project rather than GE or whatever. Maybe it's just too early but the last two events didn't have anything for QI and it's been out that long.
Actually QI has not been out that long. The SPD event ended on 3/18 and QI started on 3/21.

The main thing is the silver and gold fragments. You need 1000 of them to make an upgrade and get 125 every time you get a level out of the bottom of the pass. So if you buy the pass everytime you get 8 selection kits from the pass you already have the silver and gold upgrade to go with it. If you don't have it then silver and gold upgrades can only come at the end of the championship from your guild ranking or as individual fragments from later difficulties.

The extra shards are also basically P2W.
If you buy the silver or gold pass, is it good for the whole championship, or just one season?

What's in the chests at the end ? It says I have 2 free and 4 paying ones I can open when it's over. Where will they be ?
What's in them depends on how far your guild advanced. The further you advanced, the better the rewards. Where they will be is on a screen similar to the one you get when you finish a city in the St. Patrick's Day event. After the season, the next time you log in you will get a pop up saying you have completed the QI (or something like that) and there is a button to "claim" or "collect" (I forget which). That takes you to the screen with the chests. If you miss the popup, then I think you can access the page by clicking on the QI portal in your main city. On the page with the chests, you get six chests and at the top there is a list of the rewards that are in them (each reward is contained in one of the chests). The first one or two chests may be free to open depending on your personal progress (40 for one free, 160 for two). Any that are not free cost quantum shards to open.