• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Oswyn the noble

Im not 100% understanding of QI but as long as i can win some fights, np. I pulling double duty in QI and GE. Fun stuff so far vatos

JJ597

They will give you expansions for your main city, eventually. Not yet implemented.
Are they really expansions for your main city? Or are they permanent expansions within Quantum Incursions city? Where would they go in your main city?

Pericles the Lion

Are they really expansions for your main city? Or are they permanent expansions within Quantum Incursions city? Where would they go in your main city?
The announcement said expansions for the Main City. They would go wherever you can place an expansion, there's plenty of room.

JJ597

The announcement said expansions for the Main City. They would go wherever you can place an expansion, there's plenty of room.
In the announcement it stated "from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your medals storage and continue growing your city once the feature is available". Where did it stage main city?

Pericles the Lion

In the announcement it stated "from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your medals storage and continue growing your city once the feature is available". Where did it stage main city?
From the Knowldegebase:

Wait, what are these Quantum Medals? While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City! Starting from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your Medals storage and continue growing your City once the feature is available.

Big-Bendz

Originally I was pretty excited because it was something new and at least somewhat different. But having NO Attack/def boosts and fighting on the first world (supposedly easy) really sucks. The attackers have +20 att/+20 def and I'm losing on average 2 peeps each fight. I suppose when Poly arrives and our Level 9 buildings get buffed, I might change my mind but right now on scale of 1 (bad) - 10 (good) I'm at a 2.

Pericles the Lion

Originally I was pretty excited because it was something new and at least somewhat different. But having NO Attack/def boosts and fighting on the first world (supposedly easy) really sucks. The attackers have +20 att/+20 def and I'm losing on average 2 peeps each fight. I suppose when Poly arrives and our Level 9 buildings get buffed, I might change my mind but right now on scale of 1 (bad) - 10 (good) I'm at a 2.
Build the Tourney Grounds and Forgotten Temple in your main city. Combined, they provide 75% attack/defense in QI

AAA12AAA

Unless you are a hermit, I can think of no benefits accruing from being in a solo guild. Can't compete in GE Championship, very difficult to afford to build in GBG. Why should QI be different? All three are team venues.
To each their own, as for my self the benefits of solo gameplay prevail over big Guild shenanigans and you actually spent less time playing the game and roam free as a f....g eagle). Too easy with the strong Guild backing you up, would loose interest playing the game.
Also I don't like this "forced" socializing theme, it's not a secret that a lot of players would leave the game if not for their developed friendships which is quite important for the owners as the game entered the stage of "cropping the harvest" .
So all in all it comes down to personal preferences at the moment.
O yea the QI, don't see the boost for QI troops at the Town Hall and getting back to the solo Guild it doesn't prevent to score QMedals for the Expansions which I think is the only reason to dive in, as someone mentioned, Settlement on steroids.
Excuse the long tongue yea I've been drinking).
Cheers

Last edited:
I'm currently in AF, what don't you like about it?
Usually, when you advance to a new age, you get better stuff. Nothing is better in AF. Fighting units are actually inferior to their FE counterparts. I have plenty of AF units but don't even use them because hover tanks run circles around the stupid AF heavy units. Also, not very many special buildings get any upgrade at all from FE to AF. More than half my buildings I didn't upgrade whenI aged up because it wouldn't improve them. All you gain in AF is stronger opponents on the maps, GE, GBG, pvp arena and higher requirements for recurring quests, expense for negotiations, etc. Collecting promethium is just another repetitive tedious activity added to what is already a tiresome and repetitive gaming experience. There is absolutely nothing positive that AF adds to the game experience.

But, enough about that. This is a thread about QI and I don't want to hijack that with a discussion of AF. I only mentioned it because the two features share the characteristic of doing nothing but making the game experience worse than it already was.

Loren1979

Why do some building produce a production immediately upon construction and others do not? I had at least some cottages that did, but my first villa did not. And I dont think that all of my cottages did either.

Loren1979

Why do some building produce a production immediately upon construction and others do not? I had at least some cottages that did, but my first villa did not. And I dont think that all of my cottages did either.
Ok, literally just confirmed this. My first villa did not have a production upon completion of construction period but my second villa did.

Loren1979

Why the inconsistency?
The only 2 differences that I am aware of are:

1. I had the game open to the QI city for the first one and closed for the second.
2. My city was at 150% happiness for the first one and 120% for the second.

It might just be a bug.

Savvy187

The convergence (for me) of two of Inno's worst ideas, Quantum Incursions and the Arctic Future, within a week of each other has generated an enormous vortex that is sucking me out of the game and propelling me away with a force and velocity previously unknown to physics. I will not be surprised if Inno is contacted by curious NASA scientists seeking to harness the power of this vortex for interplanetary exploration.

Random fails in QI:

--It's an 11-day event but productions take 10 hours and don't produce enough to do anything.
--Half the pass rewards are Quantum Medals but there is literally nothing you can do with them.
--It takes a full day's production from 3 butchers and the town hall to build a tailor.
--There's no room to build anything but expansions cost days of goods production or shards that are basically diamonds.
--You have to fight dozens of fights every node but you only get about 15 troops and it takes days of production to build more.
--If you open the build menu the Quantum Reward chest icon covers the operation buttons so you can't click them without switching to full screen mode.

I cannot find a single positive thing to say about QI. I really want to be able to say something good about it, but I can't. There's nothing. It's bad, even by FoE standards. I don't even care about the rewards at the end enough to make this disaster a regular part of my daily playing routine. QI is a complete fail. One of the worst ideas Inno has ever had, and believe me that is saying something.

I've been thinking FoE was wasting too much of my time for a while now. QI is just one more reason why it's time to find something else to do.
The good news is, at this point, finding better things to do with your time should be a very easy task..

Ebeondi Asi

After a few days of play. #1 thing for me to remember is not to diamond heal troops. Total Diamond sinkhole.
My one big complaint? The ten hour time run.. Make it all 8 hours .. Ten hours is clearly someones schadenfreude
Second I dislike. rebuilding town every two weeks. Make it last at least three seasons, if not six.
The first one yeah they got a lot of Diamond rushing and troop healing. It will not happen again.
Otherwise it is interesting to figure out how to get the town running well.

Avan Sensei

After a few days of play. #1 thing for me to remember is not to diamond heal troops. Total Diamond sinkhole.
My one big complaint? The ten hour time run.. Make it all 8 hours .. Ten hours is clearly someones schadenfreude
Second I dislike. rebuilding town every two weeks. Make it last at least three seasons, if not six.
The first one yeah they got a lot of Diamond rushing and troop healing. It will not happen again.
Otherwise it is interesting to figure out how to get the town running well.
If I have diamonds to spend I would spend them rushing my settlement to the point where I can produce enough troops to fight everyday and be able to build decorations to up my attack. I would not spend diamonds healing troops

Jase249

Two questions/observations:

1. What do we do with quantum medals? Supposedly these are for "quantum expansions", but there's no option for it under the menu. What's the point of these?
2. The Neo Colossus Silver and Gold Upgrade Kits should be Selection kits. At the rate they have it lined up now, we're going to end up with a slew of golden upgrades but no regular upgrade to get it there. It should be like the Winter Wonderland Pyramid, with the selection kit able to do the Silver or Gold upgrade OR the base building OR normal upgrade. I mean, this is ridiculous. What's the point of filling up the inventory with Golden Upgrades when you can't get the normal-level upgrades to get it to that point?