• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

JJ597

Inno could just add more land to the map, no?
IMO, there is no space to add additional land to our main city. That would require INNO to either our city, to allow expansions.
To me the easiest way to allow land expansions is on an separate map, ie, QI.

captain987

This is the first thing in the game where your regular city is mostly useless.
I cannot agree more with you. FoE is literally a city building game, and QI makes your main city useless. That's fine for smaller features like settlements, events, or Space colonies, but making it literally the biggest part of the game makes no sense.

Pericles the Lion

IMO, there is no space to add additional land to our main city. That would require INNO to either our city, to allow expansions.
To me the easiest way to allow land expansions is on an separate map, ie, QI.
There's no need for opinion. I have all possible expansions placed in my SAT city and there are over 30 potential expansions left that cannot yet be accessed.

Ebeondi Asi

30 expansions? I'll believe that when I see it!
wow try clicking on the "Build" icon in main city. the menu pops up and instantly the visuals now include those 36 expansions still open beyond all Titan and all other ones that can be used. Including the two from The Castle., So th 36 left that cannot currently be accessed, but are there for future use.

captain987

Not exactly. You can deploy FT and TG in your main city which will help with QI.
Yes, that's true, but nobody can have more than one FT, and only hardcore fighters can have more than two TGs (I know I can't). And even those provide paltry boosts (I do know that the settlement buffs will supposedly go live soon). But that is still very minimal interaction with your main city. Besides, it makes no sense for QI to be so inaccessible to the majority of players. GE and GBG are possible for small guilds, but QI is impossible and many small guilds seem to have quit it. There are single players on my guild that have more progress than top-30 guilds.

SirWilliam

Yes, that's true, but nobody can have more than one FT, and only hardcore fighters can have more than two TGs (I know I can't). And even those provide paltry boosts (I do know that the settlement buffs will supposedly go live soon). But that is still very minimal interaction with your main city. Besides, it makes no sense for QI to be so inaccessible to the majority of players. GE and GBG are possible for small guilds, but QI is impossible and many small guilds seem to have quit it. There are single players on my guild that have more progress than top-30 guilds.
I have two FT's giving me 100 boost although it's only for a few days until one dries up.

Avan Sensei

Have you seen the stats for the settlement buffs? The settlement buildings too provide paltry boosts. There's a reason why the Neo Collosus does not have QI boosts. Inno wants to keep QI difficult and challenging so we are inclined to spend diamonds.

Xenosaur

What I meant is that it's not sustainable to have more than one FT.
It's most certainly sustainable - the key is: you have to commit to participate each week in GE to GE 80.

I have 1 in my city now, but have 7 in inventory. I have designed, but not implemented, a multiple FT implementation of 2 or 3 (3=problematic) staggered start dates placements so as to ramp up and hold a boosting peak value FROM MULTIPLE UNITS - for as long as possible, while still being able to acquire new units to cleanly substitute in when the current design ages out, unit by unit.

Right now, to my knowledge, it takes a fixed amount of time (with no acceleration possible...) to get a complete new unit. That's 50 frags a week, and 4 weeks to get your 200 = 1 new FT.

So...the curve you shape for where that peak is and how long it can be held... is all determined by the unit's start date in relationship to the other units out. You have to "plan" that via a calendar and a gaming commitment. It's not rocket science to do this.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

It's most certainly sustainable - the key is: you have to commit to participate each week in GE to GE 80.

I have 1 in my city now, but have 7 in inventory. I have designed, but not implemented, a multiple FT implementation of 2, 3, and 4 staggered start dates placements so as to ramp up and hold a boosting peak value FROM MULTIPLE UNITS - for as long as possible, while still being able to acquire new units to cleanly substitute in when the current design ages out, unit by unit.
That is mathematically impossible. You cannot keep more than one FT in your city in the longterm unless they start offering it often from rival or something. You can only ever get 1 FT every 4 weeks from GE so eventually your staggering will have to end since you run out of extra FT to place.

Pericles the Lion

If you think there aren't things that need to be explained in QI then you are totally clueless.
Why don't you ask, here, what you need explained? So far, except for some new nomenclature (that the INNO tutorials cover) I've run into nothing new in QI. Settlement building, army selection, battling, etc., are the same as what we encounter in building main cities. The big thing is that there is definitely a new strategy to learn (just like with any new settlement) but it is not up to INNO to educate us on a proper strategy. So, you are correct. I am totally clueless as to what an experienced player like yourself finds so difficult about understanding how QI works.

Sharmon the Impaler

That is mathematically impossible. You cannot keep more than one FT in your city in the longterm unless they start offering it often from rival or something. You can only ever get 1 FT every 4 weeks from GE so eventually your staggering will have to end since you run out of extra FT to place.
Do you look for things to complain about ? What a waste of air you are. Some people save them up and then use these to make up for the missing 1-3 days from each month.

FT.JPG

Last edited:

AAA12AAA

For the first time I spent diamonds to heal units, it's also the last time I do that. I'll repeat what I said in another forum post. QI is Cultural Settlements on steroids. I still believe that Quantum Medals will give expansions ONLY to Quantum Incursions cities.
Doubt it, the amount of medals is shown in the main city but not at the QI interface. The real question is - how much?

jaymoney23456

Do you look for things to complain about ? What a waste of air you are. Some people save them up and then use these to make up for the missing 1-3 days from each month.

View attachment 21390
You don't bother to actually read posts before posting your uninformed replies do you. Either that or you realize that you can't argue with what I said, which is that you cannot keep more than 1 forgotten temple long term. The key word being long-term. So, you accuse me of looking for things to complain about when you simply look to make stupid replies to any post you don't like.