• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Freela

Exciting new feature. Everyone in my Guilds are getting ready for it. I hope it becomes a big success!
Do Guilds gain Prestige from QI. Does it affect Guild Rank? Is there anywhere you can see how your Guild is stacking up against other guilds

jaymoney23456

IMO, there is no space to add additional land to our main city. That would require INNO to either our city, to allow expansions.
To me the easiest way to allow land expansions is on an separate map, ie, QI.
I am in SAAB and i could get a total of 33 more expansions by aging up to Titan and another 3 if I ever get high enough in castle level. I count the number of total expansions possible in my city at 74. So, there is a good deal of additional space available, 38 in total.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Do Guilds gain Prestige from QI. Does it affect Guild Rank? Is there anywhere you can see how your Guild is stacking up against other guilds
You get guild power after each season of QI just like GbG. There is a separate leaderboard for QI that you can see if you click on rankings while on the QI map. RIght now the QI rankings don't affect your guild's overall ranking. Only GbG does that currently.

Freela

I'm willing to bet that the same people will think this is a fine addition to the game that think everything Inno does is golden. My impression from checking it out in Beta was that it's a pile of thrown-together crap. Or at least the part that stuck to the wall.
Well... Inno does have "paid Influencers". Whenever i see one of those posts that are giddy with excitement over something inno has done, i think to myself "Paid Influencer"

Freela

I am in SAAB and i could get a total of 33 more expansions by aging up to Titan and another 3 if I ever get high enough in castle level. I count the number of total expansions possible in my city at 74. So, there is a good deal of additional space available, 38 in total.
Quite a few of the expansions in space age are related only to the Colony, where you dont really need any

jaymoney23456

Quite a few of the expansions in space age are related only to the Colony, where you dont really need any
I counted the rest of the premium expansions and the regular ones from the tech tree and the 3 you can get from the castle. This is based on me being in SAAB and having all the available premium expansions so far, all the ones from the continent map through Titan, and all medal expansions but none of the castle ones. I didn't count the ones just for the colony. Also the colony expansions are useful for churning out more goods from your space colony.

jaymoney23456

Well... Inno does have "paid Influencers". Whenever i see one of those posts that are giddy with excitement over something inno has done, i think to myself "Paid Influencer"
Either that or just blind sheep who will gladly take whatever is shoved in front of them without question or complaint regardless of what it is.

captain987

It's most certainly sustainable - the key is: you have to commit to participate each week in GE to GE 80.

I have 1 in my city now, but have 7 in inventory. I have designed, but not implemented, a multiple FT implementation of 2 or 3 (3=problematic) staggered start dates placements so as to ramp up and hold a boosting peak value FROM MULTIPLE UNITS - for as long as possible, while still being able to acquire new units to cleanly substitute in when the current design ages out, unit by unit.

Right now, to my knowledge, it takes a fixed amount of time (with no acceleration possible...) to get a complete new unit. That's 50 frags a week, and 4 weeks to get your 200 = 1 new FT.

So...the curve you shape for where that peak is and how long it can be held... is all determined by the unit's start date in relationship to the other units out. You have to "plan" that via a calendar and a gaming commitment. It's not rocket science to do this.
I know how the frags work and can autobattle GE 80. The problem with that calendar is that you'll end up with zero at the end of that cycle, so barring exceptions, it's really not possible to sustainably have more than one FT for any reasonable amount of time.

Loren1979

I am not a paid anything, but I really like the QI feature. It requires quite a bit more logic than GBG or GE. If all I wanted was a click-as-fast-as-you-can game I would go elsewhere.

Ebeondi Asi

I'm slowly getting the hang of how to build the town for QI. A learning process for certain. Next time should be the charm to see if I can start from scratch and actually have something good before five day gone by. LoL

Loren1979

Does anyone know how the quantum actions from residential buildings get added? I am only getting 5,000 actions per recharge even though I have plenty of residential buildings that should be contributing.

Blatantlybiased

Surprise, surprise. The QI euphoria counter is apparently bugged. It says I only have 600 provided euphoria, but I have a triumphal Arch that provides 675 by itself. Also have a decoration for 75 more but I don't get that either. Looks like all I will get is the attack boost. My population is 350, so with 750 euphoria I should be producing more than 120%, I think. What a piece of work this feature is! Still hate it, in case Inno is interested in feedback. It's hard to do literally EVERYTHING wrong, but bless their hearts Inno somehow finds a way.

EDIT: Someone explained to me that decorations in QI take away euphoria instead of adding it, even though, unlike every other negative happiness building in the history of the game, they use the happy face with a positive number in white and list it under "cost" instead of using the mad face and a negative number in red. Just another juvenile "gotcha" from the developers.

Last edited:

Loren1979

I'm slowly getting the hang of how to build the town for QI. A learning process for certain. Next time should be the charm to see if I can start from scratch and actually have something good before five day gone by. LoL
Exactly, ...collect house ...delete house ...build amphitheater ...collect remaining buildings ...delete amphitheater ...build premium res building and disconnect from city hall for 30 minutes ...reconnect res building to city hall ...10 hours later collect city before res building construction phase is complete, and so it goes. Its a work of art:)

Last edited:

Blatantlybiased

I am not a paid anything, but I really like the QI feature. It requires quite a bit more logic than GBG or GE. If all I wanted was a click-as-fast-as-you-can game I would go elsewhere.
I think it's pretty telling that a positive comment has to be prefaced like that. If it didn't completely suck, no one would think you were being paid to say you like it.

Blatantlybiased

Exactly, ...collect house ...delete house ...build amphitheater ...collect remaining buildings ... build premium res building and disconnect from city hall ...10 hours later collect city before res building construction phase is complete. Its a work of art:)
Does a building that requires a connection continue with construction while disconnected?