• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Johnny B. Goode

Does this mean anything? Some will say no. Some will say yes. I am in a solo guild on Vingrid. I have done slightly over half the first node and none of the settlement. I am ranked in the top 300 guilds in QI on that world. Fewer than 230 guilds on that world have even finished the first node.

the trouble with 24 hr cycles is that there is slippage - you have to be on on the nose or your collection drifts later and later until eventually you miss a full day.

10 hr/20 hr is not there to make you follow their cycles promptly. they're there so that you do just drop to 1 collection a day with freedom to let it slip and recover without missing a full day. There's a lot of room for "once in the morning, once in the night" with 10 hr to fit to many different schedules.
That logic applies to any schedule. Yes, there will always be slippage and eventually you will need a reset, which means missing a round of collections, but 10-hour cycles do not conform to a natural circadian rhythm. 8-hour cycles do.

jaymoney23456

Already, 5 players in my guild had quit because of QI. I'm in the #1 guild on Carthage, based on the current GBG ranking. I don't think Inno will junk it, no matter the feedback. QI seems like a large feature of the game now, and it's development cost must have not been cheap. Inno wants to make that money back, and also turn a profit.
A player in my guild that did over 4k fights in GbG last season is now leaving because it is his 2nd city and he can no longer keep up with everything with the release of QI so had to abandon the city. We are top 5 GbG guild also. I don't think inno will junk QI either but I can't imagine they spent a lot on it. IF they did they must not know how to minimize costs. I say this because it seems obvious that minimal effort was put into it. They couldn't even bother to create new buildings and units for it and simply used iron age buildings and altered the productions/timers. Sure code needed writing to set it up but developing the concept itself could not have been very time consuming imo. Everything is just slightly altered from what already existed. Already donate goods to the treasury and fight. QI simply does donations in a slightly different way.

jaymoney23456

Need to have more quantum actions. With the fights already being quite hard and the time it takes to make coin/supplies and goods there is already a relatively low ability to keep progressing without another obstacle in needing more quantum actions than are available and even spending some diamonds to buy more shards to by more actions doesn't solve this except for the whales who spent tens of thousands of diamonds on it. Need more information on the nodes also. Half the time the nodes that give everyone an attack bonus don't even show that (the last one I could only tell it did because my unit's attack boost went up after we took the node). Should be able to see what all the nodes have for enemy attack boost and what the bonus troop or good etc. is for the entire level before you actually get to the node as this will help guilds plan out how to tackle the level.

Coach Zuck

Decorations remove happiness rather than adding happiness, and you don't find that out until you've built it since that isn't what the tool tip says on the build menu

in my case I didn't figure it out until I soent 150k coins and supplies building 8 of them and then collected all my goat farms 10h later and wondered why I didn't get as much as I thought I should have.

AAA12AAA

Does this mean anything? Some will say no. Some will say yes. I am in a solo guild on Vingrid. I have done slightly over half the first node and none of the settlement. I am ranked in the top 300 guilds in QI on that world. Fewer than 230 guilds on that world have even finished the first node.
Solo Guild on W, in the top 100, haven't used diamonds and what I see? I see pretty meaty Guilds fallen behind. Granted, many Guilds are inactive but it still seems that a lot of players are ignoring QI. On the other hand I find it hilarious that players quit because of QI ).

AAA12AAA

What I don't get is that time remaining shown on my notebook and time remaining shown on my cell is different I got 3d 16h on my cell and 6d 5h on my notebook.
What am I missing here?

AAA12AAA

Decorations remove happiness rather than adding happiness, and you don't find that out until you've built it since that isn't what the tool tip says on the build menu

in my case I didn't figure it out until I soent 150k coins and supplies building 8 of them and then collected all my goat farms 10h later and wondered why I didn't get as much as I thought I should have.
As it was mentioned here, happiness is listed under the Cost in the building menu. But I can understand how the happy face can be a bit misleading if one is not attentive. Sad face would be more appropriate for the Cost section)

AAA12AAA

For the first time I spent diamonds to heal units, it's also the last time I do that. I'll repeat what I said in another forum post. QI is Cultural Settlements on steroids. I still believe that Quantum Medals will give expansions ONLY to Quantum Incursions cities.
Found this comment on UT under the QI video tutorial

@forgeofempires
While the Medals can already be earned now, their application will not make it into the first iteration of the feature. Later on, we intend to make these Medals another way to unlock expansions in your main City! Starting from the very first Quantum Incursion, you can already stock up your Medals storage and continue growing your City once the feature is available. Unfortunately, at the moment we can't say when this possibility will become available.
Show less

Pericles the Lion

On Tuulech, only a small fraction of guilds show any activity on QI (605 of 4306) but the top 10 guilds are very busy (see below). I don't find this surprising considering GvG participation (amongst PC players) showed similar lack of participation as does GBG now.

1711443962886.png

As it was mentioned here, happiness is listed under the Cost in the building menu. But I can understand how the happy face can be a bit misleading if one is not attentive. Sad face would be more appropriate for the Cost section)
Well, the happy face and the positive number and the official wiki which expressly states that they "provide less euphoria per square" than cultural buildings. If my employer eliminated my position but offered me a different job that "provided less income per month" than my current job, I would not interpret that to mean I would have to pay them to keep working there. It was obviously an active attempt to mislead for a childish "gotcha" by making it appear in almost every respect and even expressly telling us that it provided euphoria while quietly slipping it in the cost section instead of at the top. No biggie though. All it did was cost me an hour waiting for it to be finished and some supplies and coins in a feature that is already useless anyway.

Last edited:

Dursland

I won't say I'm enjoying this but I've started to get the hang of it. About 300fps in rewards so far.

Looking forward to getting buffs to boost on 27th.

AAA12AAA

Well, the happy face and the positive number and the official wiki which expressly states that they "provide less euphoria per square" than cultural buildings. If my employer eliminated my position but offered me a different job that "provided less income per month" than my current job, I would not interpret that to mean I would have to pay them to keep working there. It was obviously an active attempt to mislead for a childish "gotcha" by making it appear in almost every respect and even expressly telling us that it provided euphoria while quietly slipping it in the cost section instead of at the top. No biggie though. All it did was cost me an hour waiting for it to be finished and some supplies and coins in a feature that is already useless anyway.
Re watched the tutorials and in one of the clips it's clearly stated that planting Decorations will eat up Euphoria (rephrasing), didn't catch it the first time, got to be attentive. If it was done this way on purpose yea it is a little durty lame arse fart)

You should swap all housing for Villas. they give 200 each (at 150%) quantum actions. every 10 hours.
So if I had, say, five of them for a total of 1000 every 10 hours, it would only take 50 hours to produce 5000, the amount that naturally regenerates every hour? And all for just 3-5 days of coin/supply production? Where do I sign up?

AAA12AAA

So if I had, say, five of them for a total of 1000 every 10 hours, it would only take 50 hours to produce 5000, the amount that naturally regenerates every hour? And all for just 3-5 days of coin/supply production? Where do I sign up?
I was under the impression it was referring to an hourly recharge cycle. Will check when the cycle is up for recharging.

Edit: checked at recharging, nope, + 5000 only, RBs don't contribute to an hourly recharging. 10 hours.

Last edited:

e2m2

I was watching on PC yesterday and it doesn't seem to be working there either. 5,000 per hour regardless of how many res buildings.
There is a bug in how Actions are displayed. Sometimes you need to navigate away from QI and come back to see the Action number updated correctly, but residential buildings do increase hourly Actions recharge. Sometimes I have to completely reload the game in the browser before Action points are shown correctly.

Last edited: