• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Pericles the Lion

They better listen to the players this time , this will wipe out most players and force them to leave the guild they are in if they are active in QI. How did you think this would go Inno with ZERO buildings giving a QI boost except 6 that take about 2 1/2 years to get them all and temporary garbage that can't keep up ?
Deja vu'

This sounds just like the complaints from a year ago when GE L5 was released. "Woe is me. I have no blue boosts and it will take years to build them up to where I can complete L5". Look where we are now. I'll wager that lots of experienced players already have several of the maxxed out Settlement buildings. I'll also wager the INNO will release new buildings that offer QI boosts (just as they did with buildings offering blue attack boosts). The top guilds won't mandate high level participation in QI if it means losing players.

Big-Bendz

I have Level 9 Ygg and Level 9 shinto only and I can play most of the first 2 levels with auto fight. The most fighters I've lost is 3 in a round but usually I just get a couple damaged. I'm sure higher levels will be harder but at least I can get some done. I'm usually in 1st or 2nd place in the guild with my 3 worlds. But I think that QI would be much harder if you don't have Ygg or Shinto temple Level 9 so for newer players it's pretty much manual fighting only.

Sharmon the Impaler

I have Level 9 Ygg and Level 9 shinto only and I can play most of the first 2 levels with auto fight. The most fighters I've lost is 3 in a round but usually I just get a couple damaged. I'm sure higher levels will be harder but at least I can get some done. I'm usually in 1st or 2nd place in the guild with my 3 worlds. But I think that QI would be much harder if you don't have Ygg or Shinto temple Level 9 so for newer players it's pretty much manual fighting only.
With ALL the buildings except the Poly which is on the way I can fight to the end of level 4. 1 Tourney grounds means to 5 1/4 , 2 tourney grounds means 5 1/2. 6 tourney grounds got me to the end of level 7. This is not a sustainable model with most players.

Sharmon the Impaler

Deja vu'

This sounds just like the complaints from a year ago when GE L5 was released. "Woe is me. I have no blue boosts and it will take years to build them up to where I can complete L5". Look where we are now. I'll wager that lots of experienced players already have several of the maxxed out Settlement buildings. I'll also wager the INNO will release new buildings that offer QI boosts (just as they did with buildings offering blue attack boosts). The top guilds won't mandate high level participation in QI if it means losing players.
Not the same thing. They give no way to raise the boosts except garbage temp buildings from GE or even worse 10 day buildings from QI that get erased every time.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

With ALL the buildings except the Poly which is on the way I can fight to the end of level 4. 1 Tourney grounds means to 5 1/4 , 2 tourney grounds means 5 1/2. 6 tourney grounds got me to the end of level 7. This is not a sustainable model with most players.
Something isn't making sense. In QI, I only focus on red boosts. In my main city I have the FT and 2 TGs along with a L9 Ygg and a L9 Sun Temple. With these buildings and as many Victory Pillars I can buy in the settlement, I am able to win battles in the early red nodes of Level X. Manual battle, not auto.

Pericles the Lion

Not the same thing. They give no way to raise the boosts except garbage temp buildings from GE or even worse 10 day buildings from QI that get erased every time.
And the Settlement buildings and new buildings yet to be released. You're looking for instant gratification. Building up strength to get through QI is going to take some time and patience.

Sharmon the Impaler

Something isn't making sense. In QI, I only focus on red boosts. In my main city I have the FT and 2 TGs along with a L9 Ygg and a L9 Sun Temple. With these buildings and as many Victory Pillars I can buy in the settlement, I am able to win battles in the early red nodes of Level X. Manual battle, not auto.
Look at the above complaints. Most are about the rinse and repeat ad infinum of QI. No extra PERM boosts means QI dies a slow and painful death because there is no end in sight to the constant slog through it.

Blatantlybiased

I would call myself an elite player

having done only Viking Settlement
The Settlements are a pretty big deal, comparable to GBG, GE or GvG (now QI), and I think to be "elite" someone would have to do all of those things. I've done four settlements to max, halfway there on the fifth, regularly do GE 80 and GBG >5000, but only sporadically did GvG when it was active, and I would certainly not call myself "elite", even if only because of not doing GvG nightly like the elite players did.
The worst is the resetting of the little town each season. it takes six days to get the town fully functional
There's a Youtube video that shows how to do it in four, but your point is valid. It takes a few days to get the Quantum settlement to optimal performance level. The way I see it, there are three basic activities in the game: building a city, fighting battles and producing goods. QI incorporates all three and those first few days of building the city are simply the way they incorporate city-building into it.

And yes, the cultural settlement buildings are very important in QI. I think it was a bit sneaky of Inno to make them so knowing that a lot of players like you who are very accomplished otherwise didn't like them so they didn't care to do them. Also, given that it takes so long to get all of them to max, emphasizing them so heavily was a nasty curve ball. It's not like GE 5 where you could get blue bonuses up to an adequate level within a couple of months. It will take years for people to max out all the cultural buildings and that's a lot to ask for a feature that may be obsolete by then. Maybe they should introduce a new GB that boosts QI so people could boost in a reasonable time but at a cost in FPs, effort and city space.

Sharmon the Impaler

And the Settlement buildings and new buildings yet to be released. You're looking for instant gratification. Building up strength to get through QI is going to take some time and patience.
I don't have a problem with it but I already have the full settlement set. A 2 1/2 year ramp up is too long to hold many peoples interest but they made it an integral part of being in a guild.

Pericles the Lion

Look at the above complaints. Most are about the rinse and repeat ad infinum of QI. No extra PERM boosts means QI dies a slow and painful death because there is no end in sight to the constant slog through it.
I've read all the complaints. I'm also watching the QI standings on the two worlds that I play QI. The top guilds are going to embrace QI because that's what they do. Lesser guilds, and their members, will complain about how it's "not fair" that they are excluded but they won't work towards a solution. Same as GBG. Same as Rival.

Pericles the Lion

I don't have a problem with it but I already have the full settlement set. A 2 1/2 year ramp up is too long to hold many peoples interest but they made it an integral part of being in a guild.
But it's not an "integral part of being in a guild", at least not yet. In my guild GE L5 still isn't required (though most do it anyway). I don't see QI being required for a long time, if ever.

jaymoney23456

I have done about 800 progress each QI season with moderate diamond spending from what I make from my cities. I am already getting tired of QI though since it takes long to build your QI city and there just aren't ways to boost qi attack stats that don't take a long time to get. I only ever did the settlements that give the red attack boost and will take months more to even get japan one done for some blue stats for QI. Right now I run 2 tourney grounds and forgotten temple also but I don't make enough Tourney fragments to keep 2 in my city forever. If there isn't something done to provide a better path to getting QI boost I will lose interest before too much longer.

Sharmon the Impaler

I have done about 800 progress each QI season with moderate diamond spending from what I make from my cities. I am already getting tired of QI though since it takes long to build your QI city and there just aren't ways to boost qi attack stats that don't take a long time to get. I only ever did the settlements that give the red attack boost and will take months more to even get japan one done for some blue stats for QI. Right now I run 2 tourney grounds and forgotten temple also but I don't make enough Tourney fragments to keep 2 in my city forever. If there isn't something done to provide a better path to getting QI boost I will lose interest before too much longer.
Pretty much what I predict but with a lot more players than just you.

CDmark

With all the stuff we have going on, in G world I went to the vacation guild. With just the FT, I do great in QI. About 7 of us do it, chock full of rewards. I think QI has benefits to smaller guilds. I don't spend anything, just grow the city and then add AD. I auto battle most after day 8, when adding AD. Now, jaymoney is correct, in more competitive guilds, there is more "competition" internally and some QI AD help would be beneficial to keep people interested. Beta had potions for QI in the last event as a DS so they are thinking something. I think they didn't work when you used them...lol but at least they were there. there was also a GBG blue potion and it isn't even active but we seem to see it a lot, the boosts.

Darkest.Knight

I haven't spent any diamonds doing Q1 and the time required wasn't much, it's worthwhile to push thru it. Considering there are 3 of us playing, with myself doing the majority it's not bad. For its small footprint the Neo Colossus is a very nice building, lol, I like the 100 goods most; never enough goods trying to get HYDRA sets to 100.

Sharmon the Impaler

I haven't spent any diamonds doing Q1 and the time required wasn't much, it's worthwhile to push thru it. Considering there are 3 of us playing, with myself doing the majority it's not bad. For its small footprint the Neo Colossus is a very nice building, lol, I like the 100 goods most; never enough goods trying to get HYDRA sets to 100.
It's 184 goods in SAT and the Vibrant Vineyards give 10 higher era BPs if you are just below SAT that may help you too.

Dursland

The rewards are what keep me going here. I also enjoy manual battling.

Next incursion I should get my 2nd full Neo Colossus and I have enough medals for the first 2 QI expansions when they release them.

Been picking up a fair amount of Finish All Specials too.