• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Dursland

Can just wait for to get them from the building that keeps producing more kits for the building-no need to get high enough in the prizeline to get a third building.
Might need to go that high if you want gold league lol. It's already at 444 in US29 and we still have another rivals coming.

Sharmon the Impaler

I just checked the level cut offs , Inno is shilling the gold cut off unless I am the only one playing the event that is. . 14 tasks completed and each time it raised in unison . Shameful.

xivarmy

I just checked the level cut offs , Inno is shilling the gold cut off unless I am the only one playing the event that is. . 14 tasks completed and each time it raised in unison . Shameful.
If you *are* the cutoff player, and the person directly ahead of you is a ways ahead of you, that would make sense. Though 14 is quite the gap.

xivarmy

It's server's 1 population causing my dilemma . Does anyone have stats for each server ?

Maybe my efforts in a less populated server would have me in silver / gold .
It's not the population but the average spendiness of the population.

Big servers get more people into the 1% and tend to be more stably average I think.

On the other hand the smallest server, Dilmun (always highest gold league):

1709799141513.png

vs Yorkton (usually around average):

1709799178318.png

or Jaims (traditionally one of the most competitive "old" worlds for leagues):

1709799272991.png

Bronze doesn't vary much amongst us worlds (about 1 city per 2 days pace or maybe a little faster). Silver is unpredictable but still not a huge variance (about 1 city a day or maybe a little slower). Gold is the one that swings wildly (~12-15 cities in the 10 days so far)

jaymoney23456

It's server's 1 population causing my dilemma . Does anyone have stats for each server ?

Maybe my efforts in a less populated server would have me in silver / gold .
It is actually based on how many players in a given world even start the event and do 1 or more total tasks. No way to determine that since how would one figure out how many players in a given world are actually playing the event. Players in a world who don't even start the event, even otherwise active players don't count figure in the leagues (so its 5% of the players who play the event that get the silver league for example).

P C C

I tested it. It works for any manager.
Maybe a bug of some sort? Once during Rival, I had one of the upgrade 2 managers to level 4 quests open across multiple cities and in the quests tab it suddenly showed one of the managers as completed (to 5/4). But after I quit, cleared my cache, and restarted it showed only up to level 2 as I expected.

KeithOfTheForge

Is the Time Skip calculation wrong in game? I had just leveled my Shipyard to 300 and had well under 1Q Shamrocks. The Time Skip in game told me I would make 6.6Q Shamrocks in four hours. I came back to the game after 3 hours and 45 minutes planning on using a Swift-Sham (needing 6.3Q Shamrocks) and I now have 8.2Q Shamrocks. I might as well wait now to make it to 8.4Q.

xivarmy

Is the Time Skip calculation wrong in game? I had just leveled my Shipyard to 300 and had well under 1Q Shamrocks. The Time Skip in game told me I would make 6.6Q Shamrocks in four hours. I came back to the game after 3 hours and 45 minutes planning on using a Swift-Sham (needing 6.3Q Shamrocks) and I now have 8.2Q Shamrocks. I might as well wait now to make it to 8.4Q.
Sometimes, yes. If your Festival is currently capable of making more than your Shipyard or Factories but the Shipyard/Factories have a stockpile waiting, the time skip will ignore the stockpile and just show you the lowest production/hour of the festival, shipyard, or factory - leading to the wrong conclusion at times.

CDmark

your festival is 4 and ship is 4, takes 4 hrs to get 8.4Q