• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Amitola1

But anyway, the welfare of a guild is made up of a variety of players, not all of which have to be strong fighters. And "strong fighting" isn't the most interesting thing about the game or the most admirable thing to everyone who plays it. It's certainly not to me.
So true but the trick is to get each individual involved in one way or another. Help them find their niche in the grand scheme.

Amitola1

My inventory shows that Inno has converted the old GBG reward fragments into the newer style "selection kit" fragments.

I would like to take a moment to say, "thank you" for listening and doing.
Yes thank you INNO and thank you Willy for letting us know. Guess I should check my inventory.

Pericles the Lion

I have never noticed that players advance in the game, Guilds advance, but individual players are just small pieces of the puzzle.
Low ranking points >>>> High ranking points
Low attack/defense boosts >>> High boosts
Stone Age >>> Space Age Titan
Small city >>> Big city
Low daily collections >>> High collections

This is not advancing?

Amitola1

I have never noticed that players advance in the game, Guilds advance, but individual players are just small pieces of the puzzle.
I almost forgot to ask this. Are you a solo member guild? If not then how does your guild advance without the support of other INDIVIDUALS doing what @Pericles the Lion just pointed out? I am very interested in your response to these questions.

PJS299

My inventory shows that Inno has converted the old GBG reward fragments into the newer style "selection kit" fragments.

I would like to take a moment to say, "thank you" for listening and doing.
In @LeCron's post about GBG feedback, he said
We are finalizing the details and will notify you of the exact date when this script will be implemented.
Obviously they didn't....

Edward _MMXIII

The whales not only own GvG they now own Diamond league GbG.

The whales created the " need to change GbG dynamics " (per Inno devs) and with that done now it will surely displace F2P guilds like my own that just took platinum 1st place into a huge disparity with whale diamond league guilds.

In other words , " the more things change , the more things remain the same ! "

End of Report

Coach Zuck

1st 2nd and 3rd strength guilds on my server getting paired up against each other for the second match in a row while 4th place gets their 3rd easy match in a row, has less than 60 players and doesn't have to share the map with anyone who can stop them from amassing points. 2/3 (of which I'm the leader of one) once again aren't going to pair up against the 1st place, they deserve to be 1st. But the other two of us don't deserve to be 30th with 1 victory showing while other guilds have 2 and 3. 4th place is already dishonorably capitalizing on this trying to recruit .. Fortunately they abuse their members heavily so they'll run most people off.

Fara2140

The whales not only own GvG they now own Diamond league GbG.

The whales created the " need to change GbG dynamics " (per Inno devs) and with that done now it will surely displace F2P guilds like my own that just took platinum 1st place into a huge disparity with whale diamond league guilds.

In other words , " the more things change , the more things remain the same ! "

End of Report
For me changes caused of amounts of rewards. I just get much way less diamonds and troops. I believe Inno works for the strongest guilds and players and does not pay attention to the ordinary players.

Wighty4466

1st 2nd and 3rd strength guilds on my server getting paired up against each other...
I’m not sure of the source for those numbers. In reality (based on the Z World GvG based Global rankings) AoW is paired with the 4th (AHK) & 11th (BL) place guilds; whereas SG is #7 and is paired with the 2nd place guild (JR)...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4

Coach Zuck

I’m not sure of the source for those numbers. In reality (based on the Z World GvG based Global rankings) AoW is paired with the 4th (AHK) & 11th (BL) place guilds; whereas SG is #7 and is paired with the 2nd place guild (JR)...
I'm talking about GBG strength. 1 v 1, AHK can demolish AOW, BL and Swamp, AOW and BL can demolish Swamp, and I'm unsure of who would win between AOW and BL.

GVG strength is meaningless to GBG.

Obviously we're still gonna try to win but I imagine it'll turn out the same as last season, when we had the exact same match of AHK/AOW/BL. It also punishes AHK in their attempt to win the championship against swamp since ahk is sharing the map with the next two strongest guilds, nothing gets held longer than 4h while I know that won't be the case with Swamp vs.Angleland.

Just An Observer

Last night it occurred to me how Blue GBG will probably work. Look for a mix of Red and Blue sectors on the map. To know how well you can handle the Blue sectors, see how you do in GE5. If you crush it on autobattle, my estimate is that your trit for when you can do no more will be a bit below what you could do on a Red sector. If you can only do the easy Level 5 sectors, your Blue trit limit will be considerably lower than when dealing with Red sectors.

Angry.Blanket

In other words individuals have little to no value to you?
No, I have never noticed how players could possibly advance, How can money be used to advance 1 player more than another ?
I understand how a player spending can help a guild. But since you cant win FOE how can 1 player be more advanced than another?
Ranking points don't mean squat, Era don't mean squat, So how is one player more advanced than another in a relevant way ?

Sharmon the Impaler

No, I have never noticed how players could possibly advance, How can money be used to advance 1 player more than another ?
I understand how a player spending can help a guild. But since you cant win FOE how can 1 player be more advanced than another?
Ranking points don't mean squat, Era don't mean squat, So how is one player more advanced than another in a relevant way ?
Guilds seek out high boost fighters with a lot of goods to guild buildings and experience at leading.