• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

WillyTwoShoes

Is not based on luck. It really depends mostly on how many finish all supply productions one has.
I dunno, there were an awful lot of win X amount of fights without losing that had me a bit flustered trying to find fights, never mind the chance of losing one and having to find more...

jaymoney23456

I dunno, there were an awful lot of win X amount of fights without losing that had me a bit flustered trying to find fights, never mind the chance of losing one and having to find more...
I wasn't thinking about the fights-I am in SAAB with high attack boost. I could also simply cycle through RQ quests to get more fights if nothing else if I had no where else to get them. The fights could be hard for early age player with modest attack boost though. I rushed GE to end of LV 4 also to avoid having to switch back and forth between fighting and negs in GE.

Dominator - X

I'm aware, but now I'm all out of "Finish Special Production" and sitting on 4 "Finish All Goods Production" and 10 "Finish Goods Production" that just tell me...
View attachment 21403
... even though I'm producing goods.
If you hover over any of the "Finish" rewards, they will tell you what they can and cannot be used on. The SB is a special production building, so the goods would be considered a special production not goods production.

planetofthehumans2

I got stuck running out of armies to fight (went through the hood, but since a loss resets the amount of fights I didnt' risk going to the top 20 in SAT which was another point of contention with many people in my guild who got their counter reset from a single loss and had to redo 20/30 fights). This would have been a lot more reasonable with the tasks split up into 4 groups as before so some of the tasks could coincide. Obviously there is a problem with the amount of task lines and the given space, but the solution was not to lump it all together to one taskline. Also scrolled through my SAT tasks and none had any where I could fight an army, a few of them had negs. Maybe it's different from JM to SAT. So there were no free fights to be had for me, just the hood and GE and a few off the continent map.

The lack of santas sleigh and the amount of negative changes to this rivals from beta 100% demotivated me from trying very hard to do the tasks. I could have done them all like I did on beta.

There is also a very big problem when IN THE APP there is no display that the rival is even running because it only shows one task giver. He doesn't pop out of the screen saying "I'm here you dingus, come do my terrible tasks for pitiful reward". So there may be a significant portion of people who don't get on the forum, don't use discord, and had no idea it was even running at all.

P C C

I was happy with the event: Two fully upgraded recent event buildings in two days was great for me, the pumpkin frags gave me an extra building in time to help with some of the 24 hour production quests, and it makes sense that it takes extra effort. If I'd been paying closer attention, I would have done things differently at quest 31. I aid all on my neighbors daily so I was using medals in PvP (and GE) to get fights and really spent down my stock. Since the timer for my next aid all was between getting the quest and the end of Rival, I could have waited and attacked the hood for a change

Whoops. Sorry I'm just seeing this now. It is. Basically just rushing GE, blacksmiths, and productions in the AD. Not too bad if you've got some finish supply production items.
I have tons of finish supply production items...buy in Auction or create thru special buildings....always have had them for events, now can use them for Rival too.... No Stick, Just Tenacity.

If you hover over any of the "Finish" rewards, they will tell you what they can and cannot be used on. The SB is a special production building, so the goods would be considered a special production not goods production.
Yet when SB is making supplies, finish all supply production works on it, and when it is making coins, finish coin production works on it. It's an inconsistency that is apparently random and without any logic. Just the mood the devs were in when they made the newer instant finish items, at least according to xiv army.