• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

jaymoney23456

True, but you're splitting hairs and ignoring the point (on purpose) that tons of stuff is in our inventories and the proliferation of fragments makes it impossible to actively manage them. They can only be managed reactively. You're just being obstinate now due to your default of "Inno can do no wrong".

Dude, you can't tell me that you're "managing a lot of fragments" actively when you didn't even know where those "Finish Goods" items came from. I knew, because there weren't many of them. Fragments being so widespread is a problem because you cannot possibly actively manage them all without devoting your life to manually recording all of them. One city would be difficult enough, but doing it in multiple cities would be impossible.
I am surprised there is no fragments of diamonds at this point lol

jaymoney23456

If it makes you feel better thinking that everyone shares your problem with fragments then knock yourself out. :p
Lots of players dislike the endless fragments that now clutter inventory
Lots of players also thinks its annoying when some go on the forums and act like inno can do no wrong and that everyone should be pleased by whatever nonsense inno decides to throw in the game

Pericles the Lion

Lots of players dislike the endless fragments that now clutter inventory
Lots of players also thinks its annoying when some go on the forums and act like inno can do no wrong and that everyone should be pleased by whatever nonsense inno decides to throw in the game
By "lots of players" are you referring to the baker's dozen, or so, that can do nothing but complain about the game on the Forum? Tbh, I really don't care what annoys these players, I don't think that many others do either. If they dislike the game so much why do they continue to play? Why do they continue to spend? It's not like FOE is the only game in town.

Last edited:

planetofthehumans2

I don't do Beta - how long did Wildlife go that three Rival runs could fit in and be supported?
It was a month long with 3 rival events that were only 48 hour long and 32 tasks. The tasks needed you to pop a certain color block or collect 4/6 star boxes of a particular color, which 95% of the time were not on the boards at the time the task came up, requiring to finish the board and use a new ticket in which you only get 4 tickets per day.

If they took out the color requirement, the rival would be significantly easier - although you sacrifice your moves popping blocks rather than gaining paws needed to get the final upgrade kits for the main event price.

Ebeondi Asi

Agree the color requirement in the Rivals is far too difficult. Change the specific color to just all the same color but any color the player chooses) and it would be a lot easier.
Plus the 4 block only (not five or six) to be four or more..
Those two changes would make the Rival fun and make it possible for way more players to accomplish.

Last edited:

Angry.Blanket

Agree the color requirement in the Rivals is far too difficult. Change the specific color to just all the same color but any color the player chooses) and it would be a lot easier.
Plus the 4 block only (not five or six) to e four or more..
Those two changes would make the Rival fun and make it possible for way more players to accomplish.
I liked it like it was, not sure why everyone has to whine about everything.

jaymoney23456

By "lots of players" are you referring to the baker's dozen, or so, that can do nothing but complain about the game on the Forum? Tbh, I really don't care what annoys these players, I don't think that many others do either. If they dislike the game so much why do they continue to play? Why do they continue to spend? It's not like FOE is the only game in town.
lots of players in the worlds I play in don't like stupid changes like trying to act like its logical to use a defensive stat to attack in GE or ending attrition free in GbG which tons of players enjoyed. It is also possible to not like the changes but still want to play the game due to a variety of reasons such as having friends in the game or the amt. of time already spent on the game and not wanting to throw that away. If you think there is a group that always complains about the game on the forums what about the group that always praises the game and whatever changes are made??

jaymoney23456

It was a month long with 3 rival events that were only 48 hour long and 32 tasks. The tasks needed you to pop a certain color block or collect 4/6 star boxes of a particular color, which 95% of the time were not on the boards at the time the task came up, requiring to finish the board and use a new ticket in which you only get 4 tickets per day.

If they took out the color requirement, the rival would be significantly easier - although you sacrifice your moves popping blocks rather than gaining paws needed to get the final upgrade kits for the main event price.
Wow, sounds like I won't be doing the rival quests during the wildlife event. That sounds like a way to simply encourage players to spend money chasing a very hard to get reward-that was also what they set up with this year's winter event to try to get the full calendar completed

planetofthehumans2

Wow, sounds like I won't be doing the rival quests during the wildlife event. That sounds like a way to simply encourage players to spend money chasing a very hard to get reward-that was also what they set up with this year's winter event to try to get the full calendar completed
The rival #1 was different from the other two, we may get a different rival yet again in a couple weeks based on the negative feedback on beta.

UBERhelp1

Could be a different one than Beta though I wouldn't count on it
The second one on Beta wasn't bad. Only cost me a few extra tickets, and that was when I didn't know the quests. Knowing the quests and having a strategy going in? Should be a walk in the park.

jaymoney23456

The second one on Beta wasn't bad. Only cost me a few extra tickets, and that was when I didn't know the quests. Knowing the quests and having a strategy going in? Should be a walk in the park.
For me it will depend on if the reward is worth whatever the cost to do it is. I wish they had posted for the first one that it was only a one time deal. I didn't complete it the first time thinking it would be recurring but since it wasn't I wish I would have.

Pericles the Lion

If you think there is a group that always complains about the game on the forums what about the group that always praises the game and whatever changes are made??
It's not difficult to find the chronic naysayers but I think that you would have to look hard to find a group of players that "always praises the game". Not complaining does not imply praising. Just because a player refrains from complaining does not necessarily mean that they support what's happening.

UBERhelp1

For me it will depend on if the reward is worth whatever the cost to do it is. I wish they had posted for the first one that it was only a one time deal. I didn't complete it the first time thinking it would be recurring but since it wasn't I wish I would have.
Well, the nice thing about the GE mini challenge is you can get the same rewards from completing GE 5, so easy enough to get the rewards :)

Dursland

Any word on when the next 'Mini Challenge will occur?
Beta had 3 Rivals quests during Wildlife, guessing we will see the same thing in live servers.

They were all related to the event and gave event currency/boosters, with golden tickets as the final prize.