• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Brutusone

The costs are higher than the rewards! And, I don't have the time to do another quest line-especially during a 48 hour period. If you have nothing better to do with your life this might be fun-but this is becoming more like work!!!!!!!

Pericles the Lion

The costs are higher than the rewards! And, I don't have the time to do another quest line-especially during a 48 hour period. If you have nothing better to do with your life this might be fun-but this is becoming more like work!!!!!!!
How do you figure this? The Forgotten Temple, alone, is worth the costs complete the quests. Even on an early age city the 20% FP boost could be worth as much as 50-60 FPs per day for 28 days. Much more for more advanced cities.

Johnny B. Goode

The one flaw might? be if you have a task up like do five negotiations, to do, and do not finish that task then you will be stuck?
I had one that required 8 negotiations and only had 7 encounters left on GE4. When I finished those 7 encounters, the task auto completed.

Just a side note. On the one world where I did the mini challenge, I got zero Diamonds on GE level 4.

Last edited:

KeithOfTheForge

How do you figure this? The Forgotten Temple, alone, is worth the costs complete the quests. Even on an early age city the 20% FP boost could be worth as much as 50-60 FPs per day for 28 days. Much more for more advanced cities.
And you get a fully upgraded three piece serpent don't you (not sure if people use those or not).

Xenosaur

And you get a fully upgraded three piece serpent don't you (not sure if people use those or not).
Yes... it's a hidden gem. I have 2 Lvl 3 Serpents (EACH give 15% RED attack + 10 FP in 6 squares), and attached to those are 8 total SS (Serpent Spikes) (7 on 1, 1 on the other). Each SS is 4 squares, and delivers 15% BLUE DEFENSE (edit fix). So there's a quick BLUE DEFENSE total of 120% meaning BOTH attack and defense - both), packaged almost as efficiently/square for the attack component as Tactician Tower #2 (@ 4%/square).

They add up and deliver on their GE 5 help.

Last edited:

CDmark

Took less than an hour for me, cost, 1 finish supply, some goods (negotiating) and medals. I liked that the units to recruit and goods to donate to treasury were for any age, that actually helped the guild treasury. Hey, looks like GE L5 will be done today, GBG same old thing, no event, soooooo, looks like a week off.
I got the 1-L3 serpent and 1-L2 serpent as rewards that I wanted. Sure, the extra temple is great, obviously can't hurt. I also got the serpent spikes and the chain selection kit so depending on blue A/D needs in the future, may come in handy.

Last edited:

honey55

Does something make up for all the goods used for negotiating? How about medals for speeding ge. No problem for me, but maybe others. This is a real question. I actually don't know if i got anything that gives goods or medals from the quests. I know it was easy enough for me to do in one day and i did not enjoy it all all. I'll never enjoy anything that requires so much negotiating. And to me getting fps isn't nearly as good as getting SAT goods. So sacrificing goods for fps is a loss, not a gain. And than there's diamond costs for an extra turn at negotiating. I did it once but wasted goods another time starting over.

The Lady Redneck

I managed to complete it the first day in my main city without spending any diamonds I did use the extra turn neg boost. But I am in SAT and strong enough to fight all but the last couple of encounters of level 5. But in my EMA city in Beta I did not really try as it would have meant spending cash. Not doing that. I might spend money on the game, but not in such a young city.

PJS299

Just finished it. I'll probably play it again, especially if it will give you an advantage during events.

It did take some time and resources, though.

36 quests with ridiculous coin costs on some and eight hour production quests with a two day event... Ya not even gonna bother.
It's pretty easy if your longterm player, unfortunately much harder for newer players. If your a longterm player, you can spend a few hundred thousand medals and have your productions ready before the questline starts, or use supply rushes

Brutusone

For whatever reason I don't get a boost of FP 20% boost for having an F/T. Besides, I choose what I see having value for myself, not you

Angie25

The rewards were not worth the time i put in and it was too short for the 24hr and as for the 10production in 8hrs should have been shorter. I was not impressed at all.

Johnny B. Goode

So much complaining with every new thing.... why do people play a game they clearly dislike so much? It's not tough to finish in the two days allotted, and has a few useful rewards. That's pretty much what to expect if you've been playing for years.
You're missing the point. We like the game that we started playing, but every crappy thing they add moves it farther and farther away from that game.